Replace the Legendary Castle Lord

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Everyone who has ever raided SMC with a large force knows the Castle Lord is a big push over. Such weakness I believe does not deserve to be a Castle Lord. This is why I propose we get a new one.

I nominate the real King of the Eternal Battlegrounds. Someone who is rarely killed. And is tougher than most of the bosses in the game. His strength is unmatched and has fought off many zergs. I believe the grub should be the new Castle Lord. He is the true king and it is time he seizes what is rightfully his!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Arboreal Spirit > Grub

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

I lol’d. I do think it would be interesting to see a more difficult boss in the middle though.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Maybe just a tiny bit harder. Right now, the Lord can be soloed by a thief but I wouldn’t make it too hard cuz of all the warbanners and signet rezzees that defenders could use.

in WvW

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Didn’t you learn with siegerazer? You really don’t want some super tanky dumb npc. Just gonna get condi loaded and epidemic’ed.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

Everyone who has ever raided SMC with a large force knows the Castle Lord is a big push over. Such weakness I believe does not deserve to be a Castle Lord. This is why I propose we get a new one.

We’re not fighting NPCs. The NPCs have to be there for several reasons, but fighting them (and this one in particular) is not a reason for them to be there.

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Siegerazer tough would be interesting. Bannering would be ridiculously powerful though.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”