Replace the rank chest contents?

in WvW

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Hi!

I have an idea to throw into the ring, with regards to pips.

How about instead of putting a level scroll in the chest that you get with each rank, you put pips in it?

Win win…

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

As little use as I find in the tomes now, at one point in my gw2 career they were invaluable. Exp was removed from wvw and the tomes added because people were playing as low level toons to level and being what is known as a “rally bot.”

Adding a vendor that exchanges tomes for something else, like siege, would be nice, though.

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

As little use as I find in the tomes now, at one point in my gw2 career they were invaluable. Exp was removed from wvw and the tomes added because people were playing as low level toons to level and being what is known as a “rally bot.”

Adding a vendor that exchanges tomes for something else, like siege, would be nice, though.

Ya siege or something useful would be nice. As to the pips I would say no. Just my thoughts.

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Hi!

How about instead of putting a level scroll in the chest that you get with each rank, you put pips in it?

Win win…

Problem is, this would encourage Ktraining. No thanks.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in WvW

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Hi!

Win win…

Problem is, this would encourage Ktraining. No thanks.

I’m feeling the train has already returned to the station to

a) keep participation up, and
b) keep things moving while people count off the 5 minute increments towards the next pip reward

..and I’m in a WvW-centric guild..