Reporting saboteurs

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

So right now at this second 2 users are running around on Desolation BL throwing balistas absolutely everywhere, including on camps, so they can building them to drain supplies.

What’s the option I pick here?

Botting?
Inappropriate Character Name?
Spamming?
Verbal Abuse?
Scamming?
Selling Gold?
LFG System Abuse?

We have everyone on /t complaining and even recording, I’d post to names here but that would just get this thread deleted.

I’m not the kind of person to do an ultimatum but I have to say, logging in GW2 and specially WvW has becoming more and more painful, and if any mod can check lately my average daily play time must be something like 20~30 minutes when it used to be 2~3 hours.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: meepeY.2867

meepeY.2867

Its funny you say this because right now at this second, there’s a player running around our keep s, spamming siege weaponry and building them all. Wouldn’t be surprised if he moves on to other towers after he’s finished.
(Aurora Glade)

https://www.twitch.tv/meepeYPlays
WvW Thief Aurora Glade – Mutli Bulid Streamer – 1PM – 4PM GMT, Mon – Fri
My Daredevil Build: The Defender!

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

congratz to Anet not locking WvW to f2p accounts, these people are just salty enemies..

f2p should be locked to EoTM problem solved..

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: emendez.3705

emendez.3705

When i was on cd a while back and there was this guy I wont name but he would build horribly placed siege EVERYWHERE in keeps and towers (seige cap all around)and queue for upgrades at inappropriate times tag up and pull people to do PVE it was just crazy. He was spammed raged and reported SO many times but never got banned or anything as far as I know he still plays. The server would report him and nothing would happen.
Not only can there be nothing to be done on your end but anet won’t do anything either. Now f2p has hit the lower tier servers this will happen often.

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Its funny you say this because right now at this second, there’s a player running around our keep s, spamming siege weaponry and building them all. Wouldn’t be surprised if he moves on to other towers after he’s finished.
(Aurora Glade)

That’s going to be really exhausting refreshing all that.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

(Aurora Glade)

Yeah GH has someone with a French guild name that goes around destroying any and all golems we might have then logging as soon as he’s done. Nice to know it’s not just us getting shafted this match up.

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: Cuttsie.1062

Cuttsie.1062

Hey! if people wanna PPT they’ll PPT. Then when it comes to fights they’ll refuse as it’s not PPT and just go afk at keep or spawn, so for us, taking a camp near the enemies keep and seiging it up, is a pretty smart way to draw fights to us on our terms … you think our enemies are gonna let a whole zerg sit so close to their keep uninvited ? hell no!. loot bag farm. the salt is real for PPTers.

(edited by Cuttsie.1062)

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: Amaranth.2517

Amaranth.2517

As I understood there are players who play for upgrading, sieging and defending camps, walking dollies to keeps and you want to ban them? Cause they use supplies to defend and not to attack? Lets report everyone who upgrades and defends stuff then and play only pvd =(

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: Insanity.1054

Insanity.1054

[Packet of Salt] Anyone?

Àrgos – Facesmashing, hammerswinging,first in-warrior
[AoR] – Angel of Revenge
Abbadons Mouth

(edited by Insanity.1054)

Reporting saboteurs

in WvW

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

Hey Anet, on my server to kinda kill the time sometimes. There are events organised to siege up camps and wait for opponents to show up. This is not trolling of any kind, so i dont understand the bans. At the same time there is a group of people not on the community website wich reports those actions, this creates a lot of mistakes.