[Request] Anet WvW server

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

I posted in other thread, but I think this idea should be discussed. In order to make WvW alive again, Anet should have all employees placed on their own server, and enter a random week matchup as Red boarderland! Then each week, one of the matchups would be 2 player server vs Anet server!

Example -

Blackgate, Jade Quarry, Anet : April 24 – 30
Maguuma, Tarnish Coast, Anet: May 1 – 7
Fort Aspendwood, Sea of Sorrows, Anet: May 8 – 14

This idea would keep fights fresh, and make people want to play. Then empty games will be full of players who want to fight Anet!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Will Anet be allowed to buy guilds to transfer over?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

anet only server, interesting, very interesting
will we see a anet zerg?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

Nah. ANET lacks coverage. No lie.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Exactly how many employees do you think they have to play as their own server? They would get killed in ppt, would be outnumbered in every map in every zone. It wouldn’t even be a match, it would just be two servers head hunting them the entire time, can’t imagine that would be fun for those employees.

The wvw team supposedly already plays as a group on random servers every week.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Natto.5819

Anet had over 300 employees. If each plays a minimum of 15 minutes a day in WvW, their activity level would match mid tier servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

So what? 15 mins of play time is nothing. Still highly doubt even 1/2 of them play wvw regularly. Let’s not forget wvw is 24/7, they’re a NA company so most of their employees would probably be playing in PST prime leaving the rest of the zones empty.

They will lose every match, there’s really no point to putting them on their own server other than wanting to put a permanent target on devs on that server. Most of them don’t even currently run the Anet guild tag, doubt they want to form a server that basically slaps that on them that every time they go into wvw.

You’re better off asking them to do adopt a dev program part 2.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Natto.5819

This idea isn’t for Anet employee benefits. It’s to make WvW alive again by having a server they can fight against. But since Anet created this game, they should be very good players. I would say their skill level is 1 Anet employee = 5 pugs.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I’d encourage everyone to run the most broken builds vs them. Shame ghost teef got nerfed.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

If Anet can’t get the people to play, then they should add the Anet logo in all other player names on their chosen server plus links.

Anet should live stream it too. See how many viewers they get.

in WvW

Posted by: Brigand.9502

Brigand.9502

Considering the amount of outrage that happens when an Anet tag claims a keep, I can imagine that the whole planet would spontaneously stop spinning and all of us be flung out into space if an Anet server where to ever win a matchup.

in WvW

Natto.5819

Considering the amount of outrage that happens when an Anet tag claims a keep, I can imagine that the whole planet would spontaneously stop spinning and all of us be flung out into space if an Anet server where to ever win a matchup.

That would be incentive to play, and make the servers alive again.

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

I would love to see this happen. lol. At least in form of EoTM

There was an MMO in Thailand that actually had this kind of event

7 GMs with full stat (OP, yes) PvP with whole server (actually not whole server. but nearly a hundred). With the goal to prevent players from breaking Emperium stone as long as possible.

And it actually fun.

And also, I propose this. Special loot bag from Anet staff. like “Heavy Bugs Bag”

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Jirayu.5834 that was on official or private server? o_O!?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

Official server.

It was like 10 years ago. And now games changed provider to some kittenty company

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Official server.

It was like 10 years ago. And now games changed provider to some kittenty company

i would not like to play aaginst a small zerg of necros and eles with 1 hit aoe blob… ;\ while they are sturdy has t3 gate upgrade :|

I kinda miss the MVP hunting :| , gw1 had the elite skill cap.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)