[Request] For skirmish merchant

in WvW

Posted by: dnik.2570

dnik.2570

Could you’ve added a Thimble of Liquid World Experience (2,5k wxp) or Taste of Liquid World Experience (5k wxp) for the skirmish merchant as an option?

in WvW

Posted by: Nevaahe.6308

Nevaahe.6308

Hmm, interesting idea. It’s not unprecedented, you could buy the keg of wxp with the old tournament tickets.

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Anet should add back in the boosts for WxP, you should beable to get them from killing enemies in battle, Anet added a big WvW rank to some items and its an ultra grind, I cant see why new players would even want to start trying to grind out 2000 levels, ( and that just for now, who knows what is coming later )

The Skirmish chests are not that great either, they could add 1000WxP tonics in them chests, at least give us something useful.

Long story short, give us back the WxP boosters that used to drop ranging from 100xp – 25,000xp

I love WvW but grinding out the next 900 levels for my next +1 pip ( from WvW rank ) is kind of tedious.

(edited by Ok I Did It.2854)

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Anet should add back in the boosts for WxP, you should beable to get them from killing enemies in battle, Anet added a big WvW rank to some items and its an ultra grind, I cant see why new players would even want to start trying to grind out 2000 levels, ( and that just for now, who knows what is coming later )

The Skirmish chests are not that great either, they could add 1000WxP tonics in them chests, at least give us something useful.

Long story short, give us back the WxP boosters that used to drop ranging from 100xp – 25,000xp

I love WvW but grinding out the next 900 levels for my next +1 pip ( from WvW rank ) is kind of tedious.

They do drop. But they are instant use so you do t actually see them