Request more communications [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

I’m still amazed by the amount of people making wvw forum posts, while they must notice pretty much nothing is being answered by Anet team.

We all know anet does not care about wvw, so why would you keep investing your time in these topics.

For me, i pretty much left. Sometimes play 1 or 2 times in a week wvw. At reset and midweek, When I’m there its mostly for the ingame friends. But when there is little or nothing to do I alt F4 in 10 minutes. I dont understand why wvw cannot have ascended nor legendary.

Also I dont think anything will happen for wvw with next xpac.

So all i can say, i enjoyed gw2wvw for some time, now looking for something better.

Piken Square

(edited by ImLegion.4018)

in WvW

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

Sorry for my last post, wasn’t thinking before typing.

Alright, so, and this is just me and my thoughts, WvW is about PvP on a larger scale, capturing objectives, defending your lands and its structures from invaders, and ensuring this by eliminating any threats along the way, such as enemy players. Does WvW need a source to get Legendary Armor to do these things? I wouldn’t say so, being able to swap stats, is what attracts most to getting it, but beyond added pretty pixels, LArmor, is not required to do this. Just like Ascended armor is not required outside of high-tier fractals.

What it boils down to is flexibility, both sides WvW/PvE are deserving of this, and LArmor provides just that, do I feel LArmor being tied to only PvE content(Raids) as fair? No, but it doesn’t make it impossible for people who aren’t used to the content or abhor it like the plague.

If you want it, you will work for it, whatever it takes, getting out of ones comfort zone is the hard part of this, and tying it to one source doesn’t automatically say, “Anet is ignoring us, PANIC!!!”

Have a good day.

Why should i be forced to do pve/raid material to get my wannahave things, a pve/raid player is not forced to do wvw stuff to get any good things, because there is not anything.

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed on the Guild Wars 2 forums. Please review the Forums Code of Conduct for posting guidelines.