Reset WXP Points

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Decked.8274

Decked.8274

I don’t know if this has already been suggested before but can we get an option to reset WXP Points?

I’m sure I’m not the only who put points in something that doesn’t look as good as looked before. WXP Upgrades look like Traits so shouldn’t we be able to reset them as well?

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Well, unlike Traits, there appears to be no limit on WEXP levels (or it’s very very high). I believe this is their basis for not having a reset mechanic.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

And I thought you are suggesting to revert everyone to rank 1. I could have killed you.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

yes they have said you can unlock everything

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

And I thought you are suggesting to revert everyone to rank 1. I could have killed you.

I was thinking the same thing expecting to see someone complaining that they are being out leveled to fast or something. Any way like other people have said, you can unlock everything eventually so i doubt we will be able to reset them.

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

ANet already said that they don’t intend to make WXP points reassignable. You’re stuck with what you choose.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It’s more like skill points than traits: Once spent, you have to work to get more if you want different stuff…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Reset WXP Points

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

It could be another easy gold sink though. Make it expensive to reset like 20 gold or something so people know they need to pick wisely.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior