Reset night wish

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Dear Anet, please dont put us against Arborstone and Drakkar lake again.
Just manually adjust matchup so Arb will fight against higher ranked enemy.
We tried almost everything in last matchups. We fought and we almost managed to be second not far behind Arborstone. We slacked this week to make them earn more points.

Let them fight another server instead of same matchup for several weeks. We are in middle of leaderboard so there should not be 150points gap up and down so 3 servers would be stuck together for long weeks.

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It looks like we’re going to have to outright boycott this, because they just did it to us again.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Have you tried emailing the WvW dev team?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

Dead thread walking…how dare you mention anything about match-ups?? Bad OP, BAD OP!

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

I feel like Anet forums are pretty much the peoples republic of china zone. Where anything you mention that’s negative about Anet, realms or anything negative whatsoever is quickly deleted to make it appear as if everyone loves anet and all is good in the world.

I’ve had a post deleted for no joke “Bad idea.” OMG NEGATIVE COMMENT HURRY WE MUST DELETE THIS EVERYONE MUST AGREE AND HOLD HANDS AND LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER BULLkitten!

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

ANet is kitteng kitten up. To delete critics posts is something almost unreal.

[HUE]

Reset night wish

in WvW

Hule.8794

With current system we will need to face Arborstone and Drakkars for nexr 10 weeks. Oh joy.
But just one matchup with Arborstone facing higher tier server would end this.
Ty Anet for great job

Reset night wish

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

We just have to lay down arms on WvW for a week, and maybe go play EoTM.

We should set up a community taxi for our drunken raid night.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Reset night wish

in WvW

Hule.8794

Its been a week now. Anet please drop BB to our matchup and send AS on their deserved road up.
If you wont do it it will mean 10 more weeks when As will have no competition and will just outblob everyone. There is a really big gap between servers.
Just check these percentages for Baruch Bay.
BB has 10x bigger chance to fight 6 ranks upper server than one rank worse server.
And thats only because of points not skill or population. Just that 100points gap that is there is preventing AS to have good fights and possibility to get rank they deserve.
For one week, after 5 weeks of same MU, please manually adjust matchups. Just for once.

I am sure that this gap will disappear even if AS will loose, but it will be needed Season 3 to make this gap again, so until Season 3 we will be happy because we wont be stuck for several weeks against same enemy.
Come on, we are in the middle of the roster but we feel like combined T1 with T9, no higher servers to fight, no lower servers to fight.

13.380310 Jade Sea [FR]
26.390955 Far Shiverpeaks
26.974324 Aurora Glade
32.313529 Piken Square
36.502351 Gunnar’s Hold
37.242081 Vizunah Square [FR]
here is BB, those percantages to AS and Vizu are the same,yeah /sarcasm
1.756540 Arborstone [FR]

Reset night wish

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Same match up. Again. Oh well.

Reset night wish

in WvW

Hule.8794

Well another week. Thats 5 weeks in a row.
Lets make it 50 weeks. Anet rulez

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Well another week. Thats 5 weeks in a row.
Lets make it 50 weeks. Anet rulez

Why not 52 so you can say 1year……

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Reset night wish

in WvW

Hule.8794

We dont want to make the suffering any longer. Thats why only 50.

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

Hola WvWer’s – Happy Friday!
http://vimeo.com/42175003
Its party time! See ya there! Don’t forget to bring your minis!!!!
Yours,
- The Knight who goes Ni … Whom .. Ping. Or, in other words … Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Giseth.9708

Giseth.9708

How about not putting 3 servers against eachother for weeks? Would rather fight Seafarer’s Rest than Arbor and Drakkar right now..
Why not make one single person sit down and look at WvW mechanics, fix and improve. Work with the pvp team to figure stuff out, whatever takes to get WvW back in the game again! Get some WvW changes back in the patch notes!
You have the servers, you have the tools, create some magic. We know you can ANet!

(edited by Giseth.9708)

Reset night wish

in WvW

Posted by: Alariz.6590

Alariz.6590

Agree. Another boring week with the same 2 servers. Now it has been 5 weeks against DL and AS, bu 6-7 weeks against Drakkar Lake.

Reset night wish

in WvW

Hule.8794

Dear Anet,

right now there are few servers that are fightings other servers for a long time.
It would be great if you would look on these matchups and manualkly adjust next week reset so you will break these chains and servers will be allowed to go up/down based on their performance.
For example, check Arborstone and DL how they are doing and the gap between Baruch and Arborstone.

#BREAKTHECHAINS