Returning play lf server

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: Caffeine.6724

Caffeine.6724

Title somes it up pretty much.. Just recently returned to gw2 after being away for over a year. When I left, SoR was tier 1, highest ranked server.. after a few days of trying to transfer ( literally stayed up 24/7 to watch and c if I could get on t1 ) I decided I’d be better off on a server where my playing actually made a bit of difference, that’s where you all come in!

What silver league servers could use another able body? I generally play early morning NA (9pacific) till I go to work, and when I get home (10pm pacific)

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Frocusd 80 Engineer

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: Orswich.6423

Orswich.6423

lots of silver server that are pretty good.. best part is they are almost all pretty even so take your pick.. DB, SBI, CD, DR, YB..

Orswich/Schwabenghast [ING/Ankh] Dragonbrand commander
and sometimes even a decent human being

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

If you’re playing that time zone IoJ would love to have you. We’re looking to get more NA to balance the tiers even more.

Isle Of Janthir

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Title somes it up pretty much.. Just recently returned to gw2 after being away for over a year. When I left, SoR was tier 1, highest ranked server.. after a few days of trying to transfer ( literally stayed up 24/7 to watch and c if I could get on t1 ) I decided I’d be better off on a server where my playing actually made a bit of difference, that’s where you all come in!

What silver league servers could use another able body? I generally play early morning NA (9pacific) till I go to work, and when I get home (10pm pacific)

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Technically speaking, the higher you go on tiers the less impact each individual have since there are more people playing…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

Out of the top Silver league servers, IoJ could use the help the most in the NA department, though being on any you will find good fights

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: PabbyGaul.9682

PabbyGaul.9682

I think the t1 serves don’t have enough people…So if I were you I would transfer back up there.
Otherwise if Silver:

If you are into hacking I suggest: BP
Pug Blobs: GoM
Drama Queens: CD
PPT Tryhards: IOJ
Live in towers: YP/BP
Bandwagon: DR

But do not come to HoD>>>we will beat you to death with the red carpet.

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Caffeine.6724

I’ve been told Yaks is not a good idea, simply because other guilds r xfering there, and im looking to be useful, not just another blob member. Atm, I’m leaning towards servers like IoJ , CD, or SBI – still open to any and all suggestions, as until I get time off from work, I wont be able to officially move.

Frocusd 80 Engineer

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

DR could use you in your stated time slots but as others have said we are the newest bandwagon server. To make a statement, our bandwagon is NOT for a tournament push!!!

Edit: If you do transfer to DR, we are in it for the long haul, Win or Lose…

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

(edited by Loosmaster.8263)

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Caffeine.6724

Thank you for the reply Loosmaster – I will deff add DR to my list of wanted servers. So far im debating between SBI, IoJ , and now DR ( got a few pm’s about it being a good/fun server )

Frocusd 80 Engineer

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Caffeine.6724

Officially chose IoJ as the server I transferred too, hopefully all turns out well

Frocusd 80 Engineer

Returning play lf server

in WvW

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

SBI is awesome and amazing. We’ve got a couple of rather large guilds who often work together and coordinate to get things done. (Cat Biscuits [CAT] and Cow Donkey Assassins [YAKS]) We have fun, and play hard.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”