Rev still hits thru gates

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Really. I should have taken a screen shot of it, but I was so dumbfounded, having thought this issue was fixed. Ele staff as well. On the desert BL last night, we missed the oasis event by one core (fun fights in the middle though!). So we all run around repairing our damaged gates. I’m in Necropolis and hear enemies approaching the gate while I’m inside running supply to the gate. Enemies notice gate is being repaired, and BOOM! Rev hammer and ele staff 2-shot me for a little over 19k health and I go to downed. When this happened, I was a good 10-15 game feet inside the gate, not kneeling in the repair position, and the CoR ground animation and ele staff ray were visible coming through the gate.

Big deal, some might say. But I’m in a large guild where our leader, who unfortunately was ALSO our SCRIBE, resigned his leadership and left the game. Left. Never to return. He’s playing some dinosaur game now. I’m guessing his wife, who also played, has left, too. Check your metrics. Yeah, people are coming back to the desert borderlands, but broken stuff like ONE overpowered class hitting players through gates is causing others to uninstall. I used to recommend this game to my friends, and when it went f2p I let them know but warned them that a lot of stuff was broken. What I get now is, “That game looks good. Have they fixed all the broken stuff yet?” And I say, “Nope. Don’t download it yet.”

Please fix your copulating broken stuff.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Those are aoe skills, and the splash damage can hit you if standing next to the gate. However if you were actually standing that far away and still got hit, well that’s some serious glitch there. I do agree though the CoR damage is ridiculous, as is tons of other stuff right now because balance is meaningless and nonexistent. I think there was also an issue that was going on (not sure if fixed) was rev hammer 1 skill that was hitting through obstructions like gates and walls.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Sinbold.8723

Just logged in and went to Necropolis to check, and I was roughly 650 game units from the gate. No way anything from a rev hammer or ele staff (might have been druid from the sound) should have hit me.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

it is a feacture, just not updated into wiki. >:)

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

How were you repairing the gate from 650 units away??

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

The same people who fix this kitten brought us the Golem Week.

Ponder on that one for a minute.

How were you repairing the gate from 650 units away??

Read it again with your eyes open. He was running supplies to repair, he hadn’t actually reached the gate yet.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

They " fixed" this yeah, aswell clipping walls. But like i use to say when people bring these bugs up: Don’t worry we get PPK!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Sinbold.8723

They " fixed" this yeah, aswell clipping walls.

Sarcasm?