Revenant hits through Gates

in WvW

Posted by: MarkBecks.6453

MarkBecks.6453

What next, Revenant hit and damaged me though our gate while I was standing near the supply hut at Wild Creek, please fix this anomaly as its irritating and a pure exploit. I though I would bring it to you’re attention, as community normally has an opinion or experiences the same things.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Known bug for a month or so now, “some” ranged attacks can go through walls/gates. Not fixed yet as it’s not an ESPORTZ/PvE/TP-exploit.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Working as intended. Nobody cares.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

STILL!?!?!? This was supposed to have been fixed. Here’s my suggestion for players that experience this: go to the exploiters home BL and flip everything you can.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

STILL!?!?!? This was supposed to have been fixed. Here’s my suggestion for players that experience this: go to the exploiters home BL and flip everything you can.

They are cheating so I should punish myself with pvd on the boring BLs? I think you are trying to punish the wrong person.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

Was probably hammer 2, CoR

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

Was probably hammer 2, CoR

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Yeah had a nicely sieged up tower with 3 of us trying to defend against 20+. We could not defend off the walls with the siege because AOE is spammed at range and being on a tower wall is a death trap when it should be an advantage. We could not use the siege setup behind the gate because the enemy zerg had a half dozen Revs all spamming COR through the gate. We could not repair the gates.

As ill conceived and poorly thought out a skill as I have ever seen .

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Those 10k hits from revs through gates are just a feature to keep defenders busy (lying dead inside towers).

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Posted by: damnwidget.9301

damnwidget.9301

There are a lot of attacks that hit across doors, event staff 1 from guards across walls since ever. I don’t think that is gonna get fixed any time soon

[SoW] Sông Of War – Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: VladR.9827

VladR.9827

Anet does not care, neither do we, game is dead…

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

Siege disablers work through doors again now too. Doesn’t work on the rev though ;p Lazy lazy gamers playing the easy and OP class.

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !