Revert back condis please

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

Arena Net I dont care what you are working on or what you are planning to work on for WvW. Just do one thing for everyone and the whole WvW community just revert the conditions back to the way they were. Everybody hates them (at least most of the community does), no one wants to deal with them, we are being forced to play something that is not fun and being forced to deal with something that is not fun. Conditions are annoying, they are too strong, too spam able. Please just revert conditions back to pre-hot. I guarantee a lot more players will return back to the game mode and a lot more players will start enjoying WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Just make condi builds more glassy. It would force them to actually play the game. As it is now, many condi builds can afford to ignore several big hits while spamming cancer. Many of them can heal up and run too.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

Just make condi builds more glassy. It would force them to actually play the game. As it is now, many condi builds can afford to ignore several big hits while spamming cancer. Many of them can heal up and run too.

They aren’t going to do it because that reauires time and effort. I do not mind condis being this reatrdedly OP in PvE or sPvP but when it comes to WvW conditions are too uncontrolled unbalanced and straight up just needs to be reverted back to pre-hot. So many players have asked for it yet Anet denies to do so.

Arena Net we players put in more hours into your game than you devs do yourself so listen to us. Please.

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Out side of dropping condi dmg and adding in condi’s cirts i do not think you can make condi builds more glassy due to the sets they added in. The power creep adding in from HoT alone made condi builds impossible to balance in the wvw environment.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA