Reward track suggestion

Reward track suggestion

in WvW

Posted by: rpfohr.7048

rpfohr.7048

So I actually think the rewards for wvw are pretty decent. my god there are a lot of systems in place and it feels like your always getting something which is great.

However the world claim tickets….with the new legendary armor introduced, feels very time gated. Perhaps more time gated than other systems I’ve seen.

Any thoughts to adding a reward track that would focus on giving claim tickets? Even if its some thing small so that much of the time gate is still intact.

Such as at the end of the reward track you get 100 claim tickets. That is something that would seem fair to me. That way if its something you want to focus on you can.

I think it would both help the casuals out who feel time gated by the grind of trying to get diamond and also the hard cores who just want to play all the time and still feel like playing in wvw isn’t just a PIP grind for claim tickets and looking for outnumbered maps.

(edited by rpfohr.7048)

Reward track suggestion

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

No thanks. If they were implemented into a reward track then players would just pve k-train it all in EoTM and ANet has stated skirmish tickets are tied to skirmishes which is WvW; EoTM is not part of the mist war.

I think the current 365/week is decent.

Reward track suggestion

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Sorry no. The amount of tickets is more than fair. Stop asking for more.

Reward track suggestion

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I would have everything within an hour with my many stacks of daily chests if this is going to be a thing.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.