Rewards for fighting players!

in WvW

Posted by: Ommu.1649

Ommu.1649

•Consumable WXP items have been added to player loot bags in WvW, in values up to 25,000 WXP. These items are account bound.

It’s about time, lets hope the drop rate is decent.

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

If the amount of rares and exotics are any indication, drop rates won’t be anything to write home about.

Very suspicious how many more rares I get in PVE with 100% MF vs WvW actually.

in WvW

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

You already get a reward for fighting other players – it’s called a loot bag, hello?

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Go zerg or go home!

Seriously ANet do SOMETHING, ANYTHING for those of us that like to defend and you will make many people happy. And no PPT means nothing when you make the zerging the only rewarding content. With this patch you have officially created a new game, that of flip wars 2… sad really.

in WvW

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Well…. I opened 312 loot bags and not the first WvW xp. GG

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Well…. I opened 312 loot bags and not the first WvW xp. GG

Wrong loot bag. Its the player dropped bag that spawns at your feet, not the bag (Heavy, Large, Medium, Small, Tiny) inside of the bag that you can sell on the TP.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in WvW

Insane Pancakez.9182

Thank god haha, for a minute I thought it was just another fail way to give us WvW xp. We average 80-100 a night so i’ll update after tonights raid to try to let everyone know the drop rate with screenshots of my kills before and after, and how many WvW things I get.

in WvW

Posted by: Ommu.1649

Ommu.1649

Go zerg or go home!

Seriously ANet do SOMETHING, ANYTHING for those of us that like to defend and you will make many people happy. And no PPT means nothing when you make the zerging the only rewarding content. With this patch you have officially created a new game, that of flip wars 2… sad really.

The WXP drops are there to encourage killing people, not just PvDoor. If you’re defending then you should get more WXP than before with these drops.

in WvW

Tommyknocker.6089

Go zerg or go home!

The WXP drops are there to encourage killing people, not just PvDoor. If you’re defending then you should get more WXP than before with these drops.

Yes you will get more wxp than before, but most players will much rather zerg for the simple fact than running into a roaming party of 5 while zerging will net you much more than sitting on an ac bored for an hour; most small parties won’t bother with towers/keeps. The PvDoor argument won’t hold water for the simple fact that the door may not give loot but the lord does, something else you never get as a defender, so even more reason to zerg.

in WvW

Insane Pancakez.9182

Go zerg or go home!

Yes you will get more wxp than before, but most players will much rather zerg for the simple fact than running into a roaming party of 5 while zerging will net you much more than sitting on an ac bored for an hour; most small parties won’t bother with towers/keeps. The PvDoor argument won’t hold water for the simple fact that the door may not give loot but the lord does, something else you never get as a defender, so even more reason to zerg.

Find a zerg busting guild then. If this game Didn’t have zergs, WvW would be boring. At first it sucked because you didn’t stand a chance without equal numbers, but now there is a guild on almost every server that can handle 2-3 times their numbers without much trouble, IF it is a pug zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Bleh, more rewards for people transferrin to higher tiers. This is the opposite of what this game needs.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Tommyknocker.6089

Go zerg or go home!

Find a zerg busting guild then. If this game Didn’t have zergs, WvW would be boring. At first it sucked because you didn’t stand a chance without equal numbers, but now there is a guild on almost every server that can handle 2-3 times their numbers without much trouble, IF it is a pug zerg.

I’m not trying to shut down the zergs, kitten, I will most likely spend most of my time in one now. What I am asking for is a fairness towards defenders. If zerking a keep gets you dragonite, why not give a chest with a few chunks for a successful defense of one? I realize that this could be exploited in many ways, but with a few restriction in place IMO it would be worth it in order to even out the playing field and return the spirit of the game.

in WvW

Insane Pancakez.9182

Go zerg or go home!

I’m not trying to shut down the zergs, kitten, I will most likely spend most of my time in one now. What I am asking for is a fairness towards defenders. If zerking a keep gets you dragonite, why not give a chest with a few chunks for a successful defense of one? I realize that this could be exploited in many ways, but with a few restriction in place IMO it would be worth it in order to even out the playing field and return the spirit of the game.

Actually I agree with you. To stop it from exploiting they could make it where you only get the reward for defending it once and hour, or even day. I mean hell, if I can go out and do every world boss, killing most of them in under five minutes and get a lot of dragonite ore, idk why they can’t give us more. Average 9-11 for SM x.x I wish it was like 15-20