Ring Of Fire Needs You

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

At Ring Of Fire, we are currently looking for other World vs World guilds to join our up and coming Alliance which has seen us steadily rise in the Rankings. Ring of fire’s alliance consists of a strong core of 8 guilds who are dedicated to Ring Of Fire, So you can be assured of joining a strong alliance who’s only goal is to see Ring of Fire succeed.

The Ring Of Fire’s Alliance consists of:

Night Pact [NP]
Hunters of Illusion [HxH]
I C O N I C [ICON]
Forgotten Hopes [FH]
Pain Intended [PI]
Qui Morituri Te Salutant [MoRs]
The Dark Sunrise [XIII]
Playing A Game [TaG]
Furious Rising [FR]

The players that make up these guilds have excellent co-ordination thanks to the use of a shared alliance Teamspeak, allowing us to communicate and work together as a unit. There is a weekly alliance meeting to discuss the strategy for the week ahead and how best to utilize our resources. Our tight-knit community enables us to battle with the enemy more efficiently and come out on top and we’d like to welcome other World vs World guilds to take part in all this.

All the guilds that make up the alliance started in Ring of Fire, to fight for Ring Of Fire, so you can be assured you are joining an alliance that is dedicated to Ring Of Fire.

We understand numbers play an important part in a server rising the ranks, with our already organised numbers, the joining guilds would give us the final push to see us enter the next tier. They would be made very welcome and become part of the Ring Of Fire family.

If you lead a guild and wish to be part of a greater team effort in an up and coming server, then please contact me at OchrisO in-game.

All the best and Thankyou for considering us.

Ring Of Fire Alliance.

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

(edited by OchrisO.8450)

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Good luck with your endeavours!!

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

What about the LOVE guild :L they kicked our kitten yesterday.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Lazy Mesmer.7923

Lazy Mesmer.7923

Much respect for the RoF folks listed above, and those who are not. We’ve been matched against them for the last few weeks, and you can always guarantee a good fight.

Klaev
[PRXM] Praxium

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

This list only includes guilds that are officially in our alliance.
We haven’t reached out to all guilds yet and there are also guilds who are very important to the server that are not in the alliance.

Let this post also be a shoutout to every guild and person in Ring of Fire, we need you guys in WvW!

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: thebrazza.1679

thebrazza.1679

We were invited to the alliance, but respectfully declined as we are a focused social guild with strong ties to mostly PvE. When we do WvW and we can “pack a punch” when we join in the fray.

Ring of Fire is a great server…Join us if you want

Gunnar’s Hold -Players Vs Everything [PvE]
Jared The Impaler plus various other alts!

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Also, don’t be put off by our current matchup. Gunnar’s Hold have been mass recruiting Russians so our tier is very imbalanced at the moment. We are still fighting and doing what we can, just keep in mind that, if you are considering Rof, not to judge the server on this horriby unbalanced matchup since its easily 3/4:1 since Xaoc joined GH as they prefer having no competition (ask Vabbi and Blacktide).

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Have to laugh at you calling us out for getting new guilds (who asked to join us not the other way round) in your thread recruiting new guilds. Nice one!

In all seriousness though we’ve had some great fights against these guys. From a personal point of view I’ve found NP and HxH in particular to be a real handful and I’m sure any new guilds will enjoy fighting with them as much as I have against.

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Shadows in the Warp is another small but active guild in RoF WvW, but we’re also not officially in any alliance. We’re small, having fun, running events that all are welcome to join and have our own Vent channel.

All are welcome and it’s certainly not necessary to join the Alliance.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

(edited by Herr der Friedhoefe.2490)

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Can confirm RoF are an excellent server who’ve provided great opposition for the last few weeks, sure they’d make a great home for small – medium guilds who like good WvW fights.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

Ring Of Fire Needs You

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Yea RoF are a good and organised server that have been fun to fight against id also recommend small to medium guilds joining them.
They have a very organised and determined WvW core group.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]