Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

Ring of Fire - Arborstone - Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

I found it Zeal allll the way on page 2…. :P

Who doesn’t like twin threads though right? right?

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Yeah well anyway I’m thinking this matchup will be good for RoF, enough hard zerg fights from AS and plenty of GvG stuff to satisfy guilds like TaG and NAZ from WSR. It’s been trying and often boring fighting both RoS and Dzag as RoS had many strong guilds to keep us stuck on our BL and Dzagonur were just a pain due to their oppotunistic tendancies taking everything right behind RoS or at exactly the same time they were attacking.

We need our Dragon hunters to return and give rightful explanation for RoF’s ‘high population’ to put us back on track. Looking forward to it as AS seem to get stronger and stronger and WSR has so many individuals that never give up and give excellent 1vs1.

Good luck all.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Darkstorn.5423

Darkstorn.5423

I have to congratulate the Arborstone guild [dova] for using zoomhacks with its arrow carts to clear all of our siege defense on outer hills. It wasn’t enough you outnumbered us 4 to 1 you had to exploit to get that keep. Just congratulations.

in WvW

Posted by: Alesh.4196

Alesh.4196

I would like to thank everybody for this great weekend. I hopefully wasnt that big pain in the kitten for having 4 night shifts in AS BL and us having your Hills with WP all the time. 10v60 fights 2 nights ago was lot of fun and you really made us dig deep while defending your Hills. GL next week guys.

Commander Poke Master

Poke Master – Commander [TaG]/[ICON] RoF