Welcome Drakkar Lake

Let’s have fun this week and enjoy.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

Ring of Fire vs Dzagonur vs Drakkar Lake

in WvW

Posted by: Chris goes Frontline.1853

Chris goes Frontline.1853

Impressive numbers from drakkar lake tonight, eb painted green in no time ^^

Looking forward to an interesting week with a new opponent in the field.

Stewardess
Playing a Game [TaG]

in WvW

Posted by: itiinco.6702

itiinco.6702

I go sleep Nice Reset.

Attachments:

(edited by itiinco.6702)

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

I go sleep Nice Reset.

To be honest if I had a 695 tick on reset night I wouldn’t and in fact didn’t think when it happened “Nice reset”. I thought, oh no I’m going to be logging on all this week with absolutely nothing to do except PvE. Points, ranking blah blah aside, I much prefer a low tick as you know when you log on there’s tons of WvW to do. But each to their own I guess.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Graknar.4873

Graknar.4873

Screenshot from 16.03.2012 at 5:28

Drakkar-Lake: 695
Ring of Fire : 0
Dzagonur : 0

We say thank you to all WVW commanders

Attachments:

(edited by Graknar.4873)

in WvW

itiinco.6702

@ Kodel

I dont think so^^ Im always at WvW the reset doesnt matter^^ Have a nice week and nice fights!

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Came here hoping for a nice discussion but only see Drakkar bragging about 695 income after night capping and outnumbering both Rof and Dzag 3:1…. Grats?
Atleast Miller’s had some decency and admitted they outnumbered us pretty bad and didn’t come ehre bragging about income.

We had a very nice reset tho, PI, ICON, Warp and TaG along with allot of other people managed to keep our borderlands untill we went to bed. We wiped allot of Drakkar untill they eventually gave up.

(edited by Krosan.2890)

in WvW

Posted by: Taterz.1706

Taterz.1706

Gratz Drakkar, Good reset,

Swisstony – Elementalist
I Swisstony ! – Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/swisstony239

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

This is going to be a long week.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Darkkist.5412

Darkkist.5412

Hmm FR on ROF certainly had fun being sneaky and taking many points on Dzagonur last night – 4 camps – 2 towers – 1 keep helped push ROF into 2nd place at the reset but ya can’t wvw be turned off at like 2am – 8am would make WVW a much better and competitive place as ROF guys went to sleep! After all we are euro servers so noone should really complain about shutting wvw down for those hours !

I wish ROF attacked more then sit back and defend ROF inviting pure numbers to our borderland on a reset night.

Darkkist – 80 Elementalist
Guild leader of Furious Rising
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: silvershadez.8421

silvershadez.8421

Looks like it will be similar to last week. The real battle takes place for the second place between RoF and Dzag.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

The real battle takes place for the second place between RoF and Dzag.

Lol you will regret saying that :p

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

I can’t see a battle for second place.
There is nothing to battle over when the entire map is green.

On the bright side, My new video card crashes the PC so I probably can’t play this week anyway. Hooray!

in WvW

Posted by: Jensch.9527

Jensch.9527

Like every week, we’re looking out for a Guild vs Guild Fight (20vs.20 / 15vs15, as you wish). Gladly followed by a few 5vs.5 / 3vs.3 / 1vs.1.

So, Players at Ring of Fire: no 3:1, no culling, just skill. As we experienced, GvG is a lot of fun, so come on and try, you won’t regret it.

in WvW

silvershadez.8421

The real battle takes place for the second place between RoF and Dzag.

Lol you will regret saying that :p

When you played on a server like dzag for a long time you get used to not go for the first place. WvW balance is just screwed and thats so sad =(.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Yes I know VERY much how dzag likes to focus on Second and not on first and I think RoF is realizing that too.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

silvershadez.8421

Yes I know VERY much how dzag likes to focus on Second and not on first and I think RoF is realizing that too.

It’s funny because you act like you guys don’t do the same. But it’s human nature to make some1 else responsible for his own misery.

in WvW

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

Doesn’t matter if they focus on second, even if they make like they did last week, which was only just, then they lose more ranking than we do. At present if the scores hold they lose 3 times the ranking we do and Drakkar go up 6 places and we get yet another new server to fight next week.

This seems like fun to me. Sure we end up toe to toe with mainly DZ but over the next few weeks/months we get a different server to play every week. So tough fights, no stale matchups, and 2nd to play for.

As to DL, that’s hysterical putting up screenies of a complete map takeover.

ROF Borderland was all red 3 hours after reset. The only borderland to be so. The only borderland that didn’t have its garrison or hills capped, and only went green because we went to bed. Did I mention we got SM within the first hour also?

I guess what I’m trying to say is erm… grats I guess.

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It’s funny because you act like you guys don’t do the same. But it’s human nature to make some1 else responsible for his own misery.

That guy doesn’t play on the Ring of Fire.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Please don’t lump us together with you as we never did that.
We DID retaliate everytime you went for us though ^^
And since you went quite a bit after us so was the retaliation.

And yeah I’m not RoF, I’m RoS as my signature states.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

silvershadez.8421

That guy doesn’t play on the Ring of Fire.

I’m fully aware of that. I still had a similar conversation in the past thread a week ago from somme felly from RoF too. You find those people on any server. Even on mine.

In the end every1 thinks his server is better then those others. If you aren’t on top it’s because the others outnumber you, cheat, hack or abuse things they shouldn’t or they just not play it fair…. I’ve heard so many excuses yet and it starts all over again in any thread. It’s a bad habit but the most common among us.

(edited by silvershadez.8421)

in WvW

Posted by: Bienenwolf.9624

Bienenwolf.9624

Came here hoping for a nice discussion but only see Drakkar bragging about 695 income after night capping and outnumbering both Rof and Dzag 3:1…. Grats?
Atleast Miller’s had some decency and admitted they outnumbered us pretty bad and didn’t come ehre bragging about income.

We had a very nice reset tho, PI, ICON, Warp and TaG along with allot of other people managed to keep our borderlands untill we went to bed. We wiped allot of Drakkar untill they eventually gave up.

As Drakkar Lake, we fought more often than not against massively dominant servers.
You sound a bit disappointed, I fully understand this.
To imply by your post that we have no decency is a bit rude in my eyes and marks you as a bad looser.
I know the frustration being outnumbered 3:1 very well and grats if you fought so well as you stated. But be so kind and let annother underdog the joy to brag a bit, without getting bad feelings over it.
I fought on our homelands, so I cant say anything to the situation of the RoF Borderlands.

Personally risk is high that it will become a boring week with a server so dominant. Maybe the working days will change numbers a bit. At least a bit time to catch breath after the strenous setups of the last weeks.

Skarm [RAW] – Drakkar Lake

in WvW

Posted by: uhindo.4731

uhindo.4731

From a DZ point of view this is another lost week. Fighting und losing against UW was way more fun.

Will level an alt.

in WvW

Posted by: adherry.1592

adherry.1592

Its normal for us Drakkars to start with that Midnight Zerg. I was suprised, that there were not many defenders until now. Even on a Saturday evening there is not much activity

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

This is even more boring than last week.
Drakkar have a comfortable, even unassailable lead and Dzagonur are content to play second fiddle.

Right now, the only fighting is a few RoF diehards trying to recover a small part of their homeland against massive occupation from both opponents and getting treated to a contemptuous beating.

As far as I can see there’s no action anywhere else.

in WvW

silvershadez.8421

This is even more boring than last week.
Drakkar have a comfortable, even unassailable lead and Dzagonur are content to play second fiddle.

Right now, the only fighting is a few RoF diehards trying to recover a small part of their homeland against massive occupation from both opponents and getting treated to a contemptuous beating.

As far as I can see there’s no action anywhere else.

I can attest you that you are blind. The last hour our (dzag) zerg tried to get back our homelands from drakkar and those that couldn’t join our homelands went for drakkar borderlands instead.

Stop acting like you are the victim here. It’s pathetic…

(edited by silvershadez.8421)

in WvW

Posted by: Jikap.6547

Jikap.6547

Agreed, Drakkar has certainly been very strong so far, but that’s not a reason to start making excuses. I can assure you, there’s plenty of action elsewhere. >_>

The Germans are fighting each-other just as much, if not even more than they’re fighting us.

The reset night was fun, though i really wish we could acquire some night-capping crews. we’re quite harmless during the early morning, lol.

Now let’s aim for a comeback, and at least try to do better than Vabbi in T9. >_<;

Jikap
Elementalist
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: adherry.1592

adherry.1592

If i got that right we first went for Dzagonur, because they try to get WvW Guilds from our server for weeks. Almost every day someone is Advertising that they would pay the server change for WvW-Guilds willing to switch to their server. They really annoyed our Leaders

in WvW

itiinco.6702

Nice fights guys. And thanks for the non fight situation =P

Btw: Asuras are the best xD Love u !!!!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: KLuka.4892

KLuka.4892

Finally we (Dzagonur) got back our Homelands. Let’s hope they last

Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

silvershadez.8421

If i got that right we first went for Dzagonur, because they try to get WvW Guilds from our server for weeks. Almost every day someone is Advertising that they would pay the server change for WvW-Guilds willing to switch to their server. They really annoyed our Leaders

If you are a Drakkar: Lot’s of our guilds moved to your server. The chance is high that they didn’t advertise you to get on dzagonur but to build up their guild on their “new” homeserver.

If you are RoF: I didn’t ever heared of some1 doing it and I strongly doubt anyone from RoF would fall for such an advertisement. In this case it sounds like another agenda to make dzagonur look worse then any other server or just like another cheap excuse.

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

If you are RoF: I didn’t ever heared of some1 doing it and I strongly doubt anyone from RoF would fall for such an advertisement. In this case it sounds like another agenda to make dzagonur look worse then any other server or just like another cheap excuse.

He’s not Rof as its quite obvious a German server recruiting English guilds won’t happen often… Not sure why you even mentioned the possibly as it seems quite obvious.

in WvW

silvershadez.8421

He’s not Rof as its quite obvious a German server recruiting English guilds won’t happen often… Not sure why you even mentioned the possibly as it seems quite obvious.

There has been so much trash talk about dzag lately. Alot of that was coming from RoF fellas so I’m sure you can see why i wrote both options.

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The trash talk about the Dzag server mostly came from one player, and he doesn’t play on RoF.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

The trash talk about the Dzag server mostly came from one player, and he doesn’t play on RoF.

Nice try but no.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Yes Ilesyt, it’s just you.

In other news I would like to thank the RoF commanders for their support tonight at the Warp guild event. We wanted to wreck the place and take their Bay keep. We got it done eventually. In particular, Sheepie! You are awesome!

The Dzag’s are going to have to reconsider their plans, because RoF is going to their borderlands for the rest of this week.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Do I have bring in the previous thread and all the “german conpiracy” theories ?

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

KLuka.4892

Yes Ilesyt, it’s just you.

In other news I would like to thank the RoF commanders for their support tonight at the Warp guild event. We wanted to wreck the place and take their Bay keep. We got it done eventually. In particular, Sheepie! You are awesome!

The Dzag’s are going to have to reconsider their plans, because RoF is going to their borderlands for the rest of this week.

Are you even considering to attack Drakkar / recapture your own keeps from Drakkar? From what I experienced today/yesterday it is doable to wipe even their organized zergs.

Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Jikap.6547

Jikap.6547

Sigh… The last thing we need is actively ignoring Drakkar.

They’re far more powerful then RoF & Drag atm, and going for each-other won’t make them disappear. You’ll only end up making this match even more unbalanced in Drakkar’s favor…

For all we know, the ones in dzag who supposedly targeted the third place could be the ones who transfered to Drakkar, cause right now we seem to target dzag more than I’ve seen them target us. And I really don’t like it.

Jikap
Elementalist
Ring of Fire

in WvW

KLuka.4892

It is/was difficult enough to deff our Homelands against Drakkar already. When you trash the keeps there it’s just easier for Drakkar to grab them…

Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Maybe you should have thought about it before you were doing exactly this to RoF all last week ^^ I’m pretty sure many of us are really annoyed at Dzag after all your backstabs, and that’s why our peolpe pay you some visits.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Knochenkult.6423

Knochenkult.6423

we’re looking for some gvg this week.

if someone might be interested we are up for 10v10 , 15v15, 20v20

cu

Rostrot The Machine
Driver of Death Days

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Friday evening 20.00 UCT+1 will stand as usual for 5v5 and Duels etc. I won’t make it this week due Work so please contact Nubuela ingame for more Infos.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

Maybe you should have thought about it before you were doing exactly this to RoF all last week ^^ [KLuka] I’m pretty sure many of us are really annoyed at Dzag after all your backstabs, and that’s why our peolpe pay you some visits.

Exactly. However from what I’ve seen it’s more a case of defend our own stuff and only once its all red go get other stuff. The fact that DZ bl is all green isnt our fault as you invade our BL whilst yours is almost all green.

It does however make sense for us to get whatever blue there is there, if you consider the ranking table. I mean look at the current mos ranking and, whats this? Rof going up 1 place, dz going down 1 place if the current score trend holds. We have finally moved into 2nd and look like holding it as the score gap is now growing and because of that our overall position in the EU table is going up again, 2 weeks after it last went up by one place.

Slow and steady gains being made by ROF. Smart play if you ask me.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris goes Frontline.1853

Chris goes Frontline.1853

Call it a playstyle or a prefferance or whatever, but yes there are alot of commanders who prefer to keep our border tidy if possible before even thinking about moving to another map. Not counting breakouts ofc. or camp flipping to disrupt to easy upgrading.

I dont know if this is the best strategy, but atleast keeping your own border for most of the time isnt breaking random pug morale who might not wanna bother with wvw when they see their own starting ground taken over 24/7. Unlike higher tier matchups we rely on pugs a great deal to get things done.

Stewardess
Playing a Game [TaG]

in WvW

silvershadez.8421

Well currently it’s all in drakkars hands. Whatever they feel they want to torture more will make the last place.

As much as i like the WvW concept it is massively imbalanced for every tier below the first 2 maybe 3. They should not make matchups based on rankings but based on WvW-participation/population. But theres just no other way then ranking to judge that participation.

I don’t see a satisfying way of getting rid of that imbalance without making us all getting huge queue times.

in WvW

pejot.4806

It was a pretty busy afternoon in RoF BL. It looks like Drakkar players have too much gold, and they decided to spend it on 4 omega golems When we first saw them, we were like OMG – it was too late to save Cliffside. Nevertheless, I was glad that we managed to hold both garrison and hills, and I shot down at least 1 of the omegas with a cannokittenouth hills gate

The only sad thing is, that targetting them was a real pain, since they were disappearing due to culling all the time… Hopefully, 1 week till it will be gone.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Ok so we are at 9:30am and Drakkar just took about 4 of our RoF fully upgraded fully supplied keeps including our Garrison,. It was out last on our BL and all we had. Did they do it with their enormous zergs of 50 people? nope they had about 10-15 max. Now if you want to have a chance in this RoF and I understand you have lives, work etc, but I was the ONLY person defending all of our last 3 towers. Please for the love of expensive tower upgrades and Dolyak transporting….WAKE the F up before 12 midday, gahhhh!!. lol

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

9:30 am – work
And sorry cannot play from work

in WvW

pejot.4806

I had to be at uni at 9:30, now I’m at work. And morning hours were always our weakest spot.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold