Riverside and Aurora Glade Players Kinda Sad

in WvW

Posted by: IzHaN.4823

IzHaN.4823

It’s not a secret that some if not the vast majority of Riverside players, helps Aurora Glade players that are engaged against Baruch Bay ones. I am from Baruch Bay myself, i love to roam around on my own with my Engineer. I love dueling, and spreading love around, but lately i been finding myself struggling during this week just because these 2 servers are helping each other. Pretty sad you engage when im figthing with someone from the opposing faction and you clearly help him, letting him finish me off and then get away. Just an advice: “L2P”.

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Not to be mean, but I prefer dueling thieves over mesmers xD so much easier..

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: IzHaN.4823

IzHaN.4823

You’re the few i saw that doesn’t does that kind of stuff. I don’t need/want help, i can take and face the fact that i am not alone and i can get ganked even when i think i am just doing an 1on1. But this last time, it was so obvious i just wanted to kick their kitten in real life XD. I was just facing a D/D bunker, and i was winning the match. He was at 5% hp, he pops fog, gets away, i jump after then all of sudden i get basilisk poison, and.. Surprise! a Riverside Thief attacking me.. I manage to dodge him, i beat him down to 10%hp then he pops stealth… Then all of sudden the elementalist shows up again, i turn my back and try to run, but the rogue does backstab me.. And guess what happens? He steps to a side, so the elementalist could just finish me off, then they just did salute each other, and got away.