RoS-Arborstone-WSR

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Extremely unexpected. My jaw dropped. I miss BT already!
Best of luck to all of you.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: comacat.5287

comacat.5287

Absolutely phenomenal numbers from Arborstone on reset. Had some very memorable fights (one in particular at Golanta and the Hyleks levelled mesmer’s wvw rank from 1 to 5). How on earth were you in tier 9?!

In anycase looking forward to the week!

Jimmeh
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
www.firstlightgaming.com

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: midiean.8469

midiean.8469

Haha, we have the entirety of FR’s EB stuff, most of their BL and then the servers begin kittenting themselves and we lose it all. Brilliant. GJ there Anet

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

WvW is currently unlpayable for me. 10+ seconds delay, skill lag, random spikes where the server doesn’t respond, crashes, not being able to log back in. All in all a disaster for wvw just as it was going so well for us.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

Special thanks to WSR for letting us have overlook this morning!

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

itsmee.7536

made by our good friend dogra

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2yxg8q9.jpg

Dijla – Charr Warrior

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Alcyon.7098

Alcyon.7098

Hi,

What countries are most active in RoS and WSR ?

Just asking cause i like to know who i’m fighting
Btw we really enjoy the challenge, way harder than T9

See you in the battlefield

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

There’s no community that has any kind of majority in RoS. We’re all Europeans with a few non-europeans here and there.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

Hello there ! Glad to have a real week of fights T9 was kinda boring :/ hope you wouldn’t mind if we send one of you down there ?

leaving this here… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMUrI6tOc

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Massive zergs both from Arborstone and Surmia. Wsr using commanders to scout my team lol. Is this tier 8? Who cares? Let’s flank!

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Dear TEO,
I’m sorry that you got so kitten by us taking and defending keeps in your bl that you have to do /dance and /wave when we come to retake our hills (happened both times now).
We will continue to make you more kitten.

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

itsmee.7536

haha wp for taking our hills. now you gotta watch your backs

Dijla – Charr Warrior

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Dear Ilesyt,

And your point is?

Best regards,
Frór

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

We all know that WR are the best dancers in this match up. Its just a shame their fighting skills don’t match their dance floor skills :P

Some random noob

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

Hmmm… I believe you are confused: you meant “fighting numbers” not “fighting skills”, didn’t you?

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Noope I’m quite sure he said what he meant :d

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Klugnut.2463

LOL! WR only fight if they outnumber the enemy at least 3 to 1. I have never seen them try anything near a fair fight, far from it, they usually run a mile If they can’t roflstomp they run and hide. Even when they do outnumber the enemy they usually get wiped by a few skillful players. But thanks, I’m loving all these badges

Some random noob

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

For starters we can all agree that Arborstone has way more people than RoS and WSR both. And yet RoS is winning against AS and WSR.
So we are definitely more skillful in this matchup than AS.
Since we are have better fighting skills it wouldn’t be surprising to have better fighting skill than WSR too. I would say RoS has about the same amount of numbers as WSR.

And what klugnut said.

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

I laugh. I like reading you Ilesyt, you just make me laugh everytime, because your logic is… unique. :-)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Klugnut.2463

I actually cried laughing at the player who did the /laugh, after it took around 10+ WR one hour to take Anza against 3 RoS defenders. He must have been very proud lol. The speed at which your catas and rams repeatedly went down was astounding.
I do know that not all WR are this bad and that every server has its faults
Yours sincerely the upscaled ele siege destroyer :P

Some random noob

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

RoS you need to push harder so u can move up a tier =) Good luck to all servers for next match from Aurora Glade.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

For starters we can all agree that Arborstone has way more people than RoS and WSR both. And yet RoS is winning against AS and WSR.
So we are definitely more skillful in this matchup than AS.
Since we are have better fighting skills it wouldn’t be surprising to have better fighting skill than WSR too. I would say RoS has about the same amount of numbers as WSR.

And what klugnut said.

Sure keep thinking that :/ Everyone on AS know that we have not enough people yet, but it’s kind of funny to see someone from “DEX” saying that they are so skilled… yet when we are rushing you guys, all i have on records is WSR and RoS wimp fleeing… so stop pretending to do any kitten, since all of you guys knows is to make a huge deathstar

But Guildplay ? Orly ? So stop pretending to be more “skillfull” than everyone on AS…

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Arborstone has the number advantage by miles.. WSR has equal numbers to RoS, but it all comes down to organisation.. and guess what?

RoS sucks at organisation, WSR even more and Arborstone the most of all, if you had any form of organisation you would crush both WSR and RoS, you had two zergs of 40+ people on just OUR border at reset, zergs of +40 on EB a lot of times.. that is a luxury.. but cuz of lack of organisation you’re not archieving anything with it.

My pov..

At the above person from Aurora Glade.. thanks, but it would be best for RoS to stay in this tier for a bit, two major WvW guilds (DEX& GoA) is not enough and most of our zergs consist out of zerglings. Theres a lack of WvW guilds here.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

Arborstone has the number advantage by miles.. WSR has equal numbers to RoS, but it all comes down to organisation.. and guess what?

RoS sucks at organisation, WSR even more and Arborstone the most of all, if you had any form of organisation you would crush both WSR and RoS, you had two zergs of 40+ people on just OUR border at reset, zergs of +40 on EB a lot of times.. that is a luxury.. but cuz of lack of organisation you’re not archieving anything with it.

My pov..

At the above person from Aurora Glade.. thanks, but it would be best for RoS to stay in this tier for a bit, two major WvW guilds (DEX& GoA) is not enough and most of our zergs consist out of zerglings. Theres a lack of WvW guilds here.

Sorry for coming from 1month of T9 where you only fight doors… at least the core base of our server is trying to evolve, you guys are here forever since you think you are all so 1337, hahaha you complete fool, you seems to look kittened from the reset ? oh my oh my…

and yes we have dedicated people, but really stop pretending to play with 3 friends, you (RoS mainly, but WSR also) are only moving with a zerg of +60 people, since all the time you go out for a ride, you get yourselves kitten kicked.

i know from sources that this week you are focusing us (both of you) so stop pretending crap.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Sorry for coming from 1month of T9 where you only fight doors…

I am in T9 and I found this comment amusing at least..

You guys have some fun in T8 I’d say, and of course, when we see one of you back in T9, you’ll be warmly welcomed back..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Sure keep thinking that :/ Everyone on AS know that we have not enough people yet, but it’s kind of funny to see someone from “DEX” saying that they are so skilled… yet when we are rushing you guys, all i have on records is WSR and RoS wimp fleeing… so stop pretending to do any kitten, since all of you guys knows is to make a huge deathstar

But Guildplay ? Orly ? So stop pretending to be more “skillfull” than everyone on AS…

I agree with you that Arborstone doesn’t have enough people to win this matchup because even with the current abount of number advantage you have you can’t win, you would need an even more overwhelming number advantage.

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

I agree with you that Arborstone doesn’t have enough people to win this matchup because even with the current abount of number advantage you have you can’t win, you would need an even more overwhelming number advantage.

jaja sure, you are so leet, blablabla, keep running when there is an inc, we like to play duck hunt.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

jaja sure, you are so leet, blablabla, keep running when there is an inc, we like to play duck hunt.

All you like is running back to your spawn in our border when you realise that you are getting your kitten kicked

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

i know from sources that this week you are focusing us (both of you) so stop pretending crap.

So… we have the points we have because we have an agreement with ROS? If we really had an agreement with ROS, wouldn’t we really be above you in terms of points?

Too bad, now I don’t know who has the most flawed logic: you or Ilesyt. Anyways, both of you make me laugh (not a cynic laugh, no: a wholeheartedly laugh) :-)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

So… we have the points we have because we have an agreement with ROS? If we really had an agreement with ROS, wouldn’t we really be above you in terms of points?

Too bad, now I don’t know who has the most flawed logic: you or Ilesyt. Anyways, both of you make me laugh (not a cynic laugh, no: a wholeheartedly laugh) :-)

GOA Raidleader told me, that they are specifically focusing AS, since WSR players are " boring as hell to play with" and other sympathic things about you guys…

So there is not technically an agreement to focus us, but since we have already RoS on our back, WSR is so happy to not be focused by you guys, every kittening night, you come on our borderlands, when we managed to kick WSR from EB and push them back in their HM, but what you smart guys think to do " kitten let’s go focus AS, since we are morrons"

True story… i’m not even angry at you guys, but spouting nonsense on the forum, is particularly funny to see.

Edit: Klugnut seem to have re-read his post, no hard feelings

(edited by Sandro.3694)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Hello to you all… including the angry and less angry ones.. I am the Angry Commander useally the head of the charge with our main zergs in EB.. First i would like to say that what Sandro said is partly true.. or was untill WSR took my Lowlands while i was in a diffrent borderland.

I think we can all agree that AS has the biggest numbers.. i have video and screen shot proof of that.. during diffrent times of the day too so there is NO argueing about that. Sadly as Sceinna already mentioned they lack organisation. So far i have only seen one commander on AS that has what it takes to lead a good zerg.. sooo.. to the commander from [NOM] Spikey armor black/orange dyes with a hammer.. im looking forward to meeting you at reset.

To our WSR friends i would like to say that i still want revange for my Lowlands.. so dont expect a easy time from me

If anyone is intrestsed in duels at anytime between now and reset please send me an in game whsiper!!! other then that best of luck to us all on reset

The Angry Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

Hello to you all… including the angry and less angry ones.. I am the Angry Commander useally the head of the charge with our main zergs in EB.. First i would like to say that what Sandro said is partly true.. or was untill WSR took my Lowlands while i was in a diffrent borderland.

I think we can all agree that AS has the biggest numbers.. i have video and screen shot proof of that.. during diffrent times of the day too so there is NO argueing about that. Sadly as Sceinna already mentioned they lack organisation. So far i have only seen one commander on AS that has what it takes to lead a good zerg.. sooo.. to the commander from [NOM] Spikey armor black/orange dyes with a hammer.. im looking forward to meeting you at reset.

To our WSR friends i would like to say that i still want revange for my Lowlands.. so dont expect a easy time from me

If anyone is intrestsed in duels at anytime between now and reset please send me an in game whsiper!!! other then that best of luck to us all on reset

At least someone honest, we indeed lack organisation, but like i said earlier, AS is actually organising, but it takes times… btw it’s funny, i don’t quite understand why complain about our lack of organisation (this is atm the only reason why, we don’t kick your butts)

Cya on the battlefield, let’s all have a nice reset.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Klugnut.2463

I deleted my previous post and sincerely apologies for any upset caused. It was meant to be funny and lighthearted (it sounded funny in my head), but once I engaged my brain and re-read it I can see that it sounded totally offensive. Once again I am truly sorry as the last thing I am is xenophobic.

Some random noob

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

GOA Raidleader told me, that they are specifically focusing AS, since WSR players are " boring as hell to play with" and other sympathic things about you guys…

So there is not technically an agreement to focus us, but since we have already RoS on our back, WSR is so happy to not be focused by you guys, every kittening night, you come on our borderlands, when we managed to kick WSR from EB and push them back in their HM, but what you smart guys think to do " kitten let’s go focus AS, since we are morrons"

True story… i’m not even angry at you guys, but spouting nonsense on the forum, is particularly funny to see.

And yes we are certainly waving flags, and we also make a distribution of “baguettes et croissants”, and after that we take our “Citroen” to go to the “moulin rouge”, to finish with “un baiser Français au pied de la tour Eiffel” … morrons and xenophobic on the top of it -_-

This deserves an answer in French. But since the forum is an English-based one, I’ll add an exact translation below.

Mon petit gars, je ne crois pas me tromper en disant que je communique en français mieux que toi. Ton manque de respect est insultant. Je suis dans une guilde ouverte et sans aucun a priori sur le fait que nous combattions un serveur dédié aux Français. Nous avons plusieurs Français dans la guilde et davantage de francophones. Comment crois-tu qu’ils réagiraient si nous avions les préjugés que tu nous attribues ? Ce n’est parce qu’un serveur n’a pas “[FR]” derrière son nom qu’il n’y a pas de Français ou francophones dessus. Alors garde tes préjugés pour toi et joue au lieu de venir faire ton Caliméro et imaginer de la xénophobie partout.

Apprends la courtoisie et le fair play. Crier “moron” à tout bout de champ dénote très certainement un manque d’éducation.

Translation:

Little fellow man, I don’t believe I’m when I say I have a better French communication than you do. Your lack of respect is insulting. I’m in an open guild without any prejudice about the fact that we play against a French-dedicated server. We have several Frenchmen in the guild and more French speakers. How do you think they’d react if we had those prejudice you think we have ? It’s not because a server doesn’t have “[FR]” after it’s name that no Frenchmen or no French speaker plays on it. So keep your prejudices for yourself and play rather than complaining and imagine xenophoby everywhere.

Learn courtesy and fair play. Shouting “moron” like you do most certainly denotes a certain lack of education.

Now this is said, RoS may decide on their own not to punish us hard. It’s their right. On our side we have no agreement with RoS to play more against you. So keep that out of your head.

We have an active presence at night. So what? Your numbers are huge in European prime-time. Do we complain? No. We put the fact down, we don’t complain about it.

We don’t even call you “lootbags” though we have thought about it because you’re so many and it’s easy for us to take lootbags from you, especially when you come in large groups relentlessly for 2 hours from your waypoint to try to take Bluevale. Why don’t we call you like that? It’s called respect, man.

But show me any more disrespect, I’ll cut the rope and flood you walls of texts about it that you will feel sorry for the next ten years.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

At least someone honest, we indeed lack organisation, but like i said earlier, AS is actually organising, but it takes times… btw it’s funny, i don’t quite understand why complain about our lack of organisation (this is atm the only reason why, we don’t kick your butts)

Cya on the battlefield, let’s all have a nice reset.

Im always looking for good fights Having fun is my main focus.. sometimes i will take risky moves and push one enemy in hope they will push back in numbers so we can enjoy a nice fight

The Angry Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Really guys, stop the nonsense.
Out of all the servers WSR has the lowest numbers in this tier. And you know it.
Stop trying to justify a whipe by saying we have more numbers, cause it ain’t true.

It took alot of effort and planning to take that overlook. Kudos to WSR. Stop being kitten that you got whiped a few times, we all get whiped now and then so stop talking utter bs.

It’s AS>RoS>WSR in numbers.
The fact you get whiped in our keep lord because u are too dense to whipe the 20 arrow carts on the wall is not a fault of numbers.

The amount of bs spewed by you guys is proportional too the amount we are outnumbered every day as wsr: Too kitten High.

Other than that, good fights. Enjoying the zerg v zerg v zerg lag too the utmost amount.

P.S.: our Eb was full once this week, when we had every1 in EB to take RoS keep ( when RoS was obviously in a different border ).

You guys have got zergs to manage 2 bls. We only have enough for 1 and have to swap constantly. I’m sure you noticed this when u got no resistance in either EB or WSR when both were being attacked at the same time.

So again: Take it like a man or woman. And please keep double zerging us at eb & wsr. I like WXP & the challenge.

Cheers for the good fights

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Eclipse.1567

Eclipse.1567

So funny.
So AS get numbers (at reset=2h in the 168h week) and rest of time RoS have 60+ people on EB and a bus roaming from AS BL to WSR BL

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

That ‘bus’ is usually 15-20 people at most. I’m sorry that you lose stuff to that “bus”
And if the zerg IS in another bl, then that’s because it has been pulled out of EB, we refer you to when we lost lowlands.

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

I think running the angry zerg almost daily has given people the impression that we somehow have a lot of numbers. Well, we do get a pretty big zerg in one zone when the angry commander starts leading but during most of the day it’s deserted in EB and all the BL’s.
It’s been quite an amusing week though, if only AS would start fighting rather then running all the time… -.- Seriously you have sooo many people and you waste them derping at the SM gate 80% of the time, not even fighting when people jump off the walls, just running away and then coming back to stand there for another 20 minutes.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Whiteout.7935

Hey there everyone, I’m commander Dolyak also known as that noobish thief who jumps on corpses. Just thought I’d stop by on the forums and say hello and thanks to both sides for all the loot bags, this is the first match up where I actually need to stop every 30 minutes to empty my 140 slot bag space.

I’m loving the fact that Arborstone thinks they don’t have the numbers to win, but I do agree with them on that point, instead of the usual 40+ horde I see they could do with doubling that to stand a chance against our uber 20-30 man zerg. Still if Arborstone actually got organised and learnt how to play we’d probably be a small stain on the floor so get on that

As for WSR if you start begging for an alliance the day before reset (after taking lowlands :P) and hand out sentences such as “we will let you win” or “you can have the big castle” while said castle is T3 with a way point and chuck full of supply only serves to anger the mega noob: Commander Dolyak and causes me to put the focus on WSR. But I do like certain commanders over at WSR such as the kitty commander from [CREW] (I really, really like this guy since he is the only one with major skills). I also find it hilarious when a noob from whiteside whispers me every two minutes trying to rub it in my face when he takes back T1 mendons while I’m sitting inside the T3 WSR garrison Please by all means continue we’ll have lunch Dignaty.

Finally a note to both sides keep trebbing SM its SUPER effective!

EDIT: turns out the kitty commander was from [CREW] not [NOM] with its other kitty commander XD.

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Whiteout.7935)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

My pov..

Sorry for coming from 1month of T9 where you only fight doors… at least the core base of our server is trying to evolve, you guys are here forever since you think you are all so 1337, hahaha you complete fool, you seems to look kittened from the reset ? oh my oh my…

and yes we have dedicated people, but really stop pretending to play with 3 friends, you (RoS mainly, but WSR also) are only moving with a zerg of +60 people, since all the time you go out for a ride, you get yourselves kitten kicked.

I actually.. transfered two weeks ago from a “higher tier” server, or atleast a very healthy server on the rise.. and the communication we had there doesn’t exist on RoS.. or on a very small scale.. and I’m pretty sure it is non existant on both WSR and AS.

I’m actually confused why you are trying to insult me when you literally agreed with anything I said in my post lol. w/e though

All Arborstone needs is organisation and communication, you were a top tier server not long ago.. probably had your competitive guilds leaving to another server.. you do have the people to be a mid tier server.. not the absolute top, but with the people you got you should be able to tier up a few times.

I’m just speaking on what I’ve seen the past week.. seen a lot of numbers and seen a lot of derping.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

itsmee.7536

Well we came out with one thing out of all this pointless discussion: the thread is finally alive and both AS and WSR are actually participating. It makes us feel we’re not fighting npc’s. That’s a good thing.

Regarding the discussion, does it really matter who has more numbers? Because it doesn’t matter if you have 60+ in every single bl if you don’t cap points.

As for organization, we are in T8 for a reason, the lack of it. All of us. Yes we are constantly improving, but still. The only reason we lost Lowlands this week is simply because we lacked communications with new commanders in EB, and we’re the ones to blame, not WSR.

My dear AS and WSR, fighting you is becoming more enjoyable so let’s not throw names at each other, because we will be killing each other later on the battlefield anyways and that’s when it really matters. Good luck to all on the reset.

May the better server comes ahead and tier up.

Dijla – Charr Warrior

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Danneh.8520

Danneh.8520

Been some pretty sweet fighting this week guys… was a pleasure! Heres some highlights from a days commanding on Ruins of Surmia!

Leader/Commander of [ Pirate Gaming ] (IGN: Danneh.8520)
Web: www.pirategaming.co.uk
Public teamspeak: ts.pirategaming.co.uk

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: malakas.8294

malakas.8294

Fr guys are mad on us,cause we had em in last tier for a month (what a shame).U mad bros,and u cant be anything else apart from that.Ros,doing nothing than climb cliffs and watching fr zergs vs wsr,sneaky behind em and take non upgraded keeps.Strong tact if u ask me,guess thats why u dont wanna go any higher.Keep on posting those glorious wins u have against random zergs from wsr with tags like,“fear”,“oeg” etc etc.Be proud to own amateur wvw and casual guilds.BUT,when it comes for real battles,Like today in wsr borderlands,where u fr had that many,and u could not do anything else than exchange non upgraded camps with ros,talk to wsr about alliances.3 hours,i did nothing than luring ppl,and kicking u.I admit it,u are no kittens,most of u die at front line like afker’s.

WsR server-“WAR”-The Older Commander
Magatha Darkborn

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Fr guys are mad on us,cause we had em in last tier for a month (what a shame).U mad bros,and u cant be anything else apart from that.Ros,doing nothing than climb cliffs and watching fr zergs vs wsr,sneaky behind em and take non upgraded keeps.Strong tact if u ask me,guess thats why u dont wanna go any higher.Keep on posting those glorious wins u have against random zergs from wsr with tags like,“fear”,“oeg” etc etc.Be proud to own amateur wvw and casual guilds.BUT,when it comes for real battles,Like today in wsr borderlands,where u fr had that many,and u could not do anything else than exchange non upgraded camps with ros,talk to wsr about alliances.3 hours,i did nothing than luring ppl,and kicking u.I admit it,u are no kittens,most of u die at front line like afker’s.

….say what?

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Whiteout.7935

Based on my rough translation of idiot I believe this is an invitation to the WSR borderland.

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

As if u don’t go there any chance u get :P

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Whiteout.7935

As if u don’t go there any chance u get :P

If the butchery of the English language is not a valid reason to invade a borderland I’m not sure what is.

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

Nice evening on EB, great battles, hope you liked our golem rush for SM :p