RoS-Arborstone-WSR

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: messiah.6158

messiah.6158

when WSR will have alliance, we can fight with all.. wait a bit time and see raining bood ^^

Iki Messiah -Mesmer- Commander -ASFP General Commander [Piken Square]

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Nice evening on EB, great battles, hope you liked our golem rush for SM :p

Yes, I did like it … and all the ZERGLINGS that followed in their wake.
I did what I could do in that “fight” … root the frontline and gtfo.

I’ll say this though, I realy like hunting NOM’s again, you all taste so nice

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

K sure… i don’t think we had the same meal though

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Eclipse.1567

Eclipse.1567

We don t have broodlords yet so glings/ultralisks is common to crush fortified terran army

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

So funny that RoS and AS have to butkitten eachother to retake things from WSR, still having a pretty hard time against us is the funniest part.

Also don’t be mad cause we took your lowlands, big deal go make a pact again with the frenchies to get our borders again

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

So funny that RoS and AS have to butkitten eachother to retake things from WSR, still having a pretty hard time against us is the funniest part.

Also don’t be mad cause we took your lowlands, big deal go make a pact again with the frenchies to get our borders again

oh yes i know it, nice alliance AR-RoS… i see this yesterday on EB. on right i have see Ar attack WS, on left RoS attack WS…that’s shame but ok…

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Dude you’re ranked last, why would we want an alliance against you -_-
We don’t need the help of AS to kick your kitten lol

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

mtRXX.8793

Dude It’s not obvious with you coming in on WSR keep clearing outer siege and after that bringing the arbor zerg in? lold

GH

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

answer my question: why only bordeland under attack are whiteside?? i see now Ar are controlled by ar guilds, RoS are controlled by ros guilds and WS are attacked on right by Ar on left by RoS.

mm i think Ros can’t play in solo vs WS..
i reapeat: NICE ALLIANCE AR-ROS

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Coming from the server who wanted to have an alliance with us against AS makes this totally hilarious. Dude we’ve been kicking your kitten way before AS was in this matchup, we don’t have to explain to you everything, you can keep on playing the kitten orphan for as long as you want.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

mtRXX.8793

We don’t want alliance with anyone, maybe some random pugs want to have some butkitten with you here, but we want to kill all. Go back to butkittening the frenchies we don’t care at least we got more challenge then. gg on SM took you both long enough attacking it

GH

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

Coming from the server who wanted to have an alliance with us against AS makes this totally hilarious. Dude we’ve been kicking your kitten way before AS was in this matchup, we don’t have to explain to you everything, you can keep on playing the kitten orphan for as long as you want.

alliance with u? ahahahaha it’s hylarious, we haven’t need u or you’re server. What we saw is RoS need lliance with other server for attack.. This is Hylarious ^^

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

If you remember well, AS was on SM at the time we were at overlook, the plan was to attack it while you were busy with the french. Sadly they got their kitten kicked too fast and you all came flooding back, clearly outnumbering us. We did what we could do in a situation like that: be annoying till we drop (this would include clearing siege). If AS was taking advantage of that situation, well all I can say is that war’s not fair oh and btw idk what you wsr’s call “pugs” but the guys that wanted to ally with us were from WAR. I guess they’re pugs too
Obviously this new matchup has gotten your egos so high that you have forgotten the previous matchups with Blacktide. Or the times you’ve resorted to nightcapping to gain the advantage; but hey whatever floats your boat <3

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

I am loving all this Surmia x Arborstone alliance QQ. Please continue to feed the troll within me so I can find the strength to focus you even further

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

mtRXX.8793

Funny thing is WSR came back from the 20k point difference previous week, not you. Also if a WAR player is asking for alliance you say whole WSR is? WAR is the most inactive atm on WSR. Also talking kitten about having less numbers is full of bullcrap.

GH

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

lol a alliance because we totally didnt just wipe ARs garrison must totally mean we are in a alliance rolls eyes

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Wryog.5073

Wryog.5073

RoS has about the same amount of numbers as WSR

I’m finding this hard to believe after sitting with outmanned buff the whole evening in EB….

Wryog [WBC] – elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Hello angry WSR players.. i just very quickly want to throw in that i have over 10 screen shots of WSR COMMANDERS from [WAR] asking me for an allaince so you have NO right to denay that. And if u think were both ganging up on you then welcome to HIGHER TIERs where all 3 servers fight for points not kills your easy points so we crash the house and secure them Both RoS and AS can see this.. oh and SM is always a 2v1 who ever controls SM gets focused so please get used to that and dont post comments with utter bullkitten

The Angry Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Dear whiteout,

I apologize if I have been incomprehensible in any way.
I would like to point out, however, the fact that you fixate on a non-native English speaker’s grammar, made my day.

Surely, if that is the only thing you can fixate on, my message must have a basis of truth. I do hope you have no friends that have to listen to your constant nagging about grammar. If so, I feel truly sorry for them. The sheer fact you get aggravated over a mistake in grammar or the use of slang – which in all countries and their respective languages is widely accepted as a form of culture. I point you towards India or even the UK where the study of slang is one of the most widely studied and recognized, official sciences – is quite amusing.

Furthermore I will educate that narrow-minded brain of yours by explaining my widely known ’’abbreviations’’ and/or uses of slang:

- Y U SO BAD:
Why are you so bad ?
- Y U SO MAD
Why are you so angry ?
→ The two previous examples are examples in which a player tries to taunt another player.

- QQroflstompwtfomgT_T_____________T:
This abbreviation is a perfect description of a player like you. It illustrates a player that moans at every chance he or she gets over a small mistake or fact. Often used to describe players that were aggravated by either of the two above-mentioned taunts after which they made a reply in which they make themselves seem like complete and utter ‘people of lower intellect’.

- OMGULIARWTFQQQQQQ
By this I mean the fact that my statement prior to this abbreviation will be disagreed with. The disagreement followed by either a world of hate ( apologies, not sure if a comma is meant to be in place here ) or invalid arguments that try to make it seem as if my statements are in some way false, ( again same problem. Coma ? Mr. Grammar kitten ? ) or less true then it actually seems.

Have a nice day.

MUCH LUFF BR0 <33333333333333 ( <- that’s a heart. Luff means love. The 0 in ’’br0’’ is actually a O, this resulting in the spelling of the word ’’bro’’ which also means brother or, in some slang, often used to describe a friend ).

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Lillian.4935

Lillian.4935

So clearly the English Grammar died of cancer here, but we can move past that. You guys were BEGGING for an alliance which shows signs of weakness, In a tactic you would go for the person who affects your color more. Since we’re Green the more RED gets the lower we drop, Tactics with you guys is hilarious. You guys kitten out to camps, Towers or anything owned by you to stay alive by 2 PLAYERS. TWO. Grow a pair of balls. Now to answer your QQ about AS and RoS Alliance, Yea no we attack you and them. We don’t ONLY attack WSR so take your bullkitten somewhere else and then put it in a box, lock it up. Come back with something sensible maybe then I’ll respect you guys a little bit, but from what I’m reading is all QQ and moaning. We have one Major zerg at times. then maybe if lucky we have 10 in another area. So good luck.

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia
Dawn of the Drágon [DAWN]

(edited by Lillian.4935)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Zeal.1376

Hello angry WSR players.. i just very quickly want to throw in that i have over 10 screen shots of WSR COMMANDERS from [WAR] asking me for an allaince so you have NO right to denay that. And if u think were both ganging up on you then welcome to HIGHER TIERs where all 3 servers fight for points not kills your easy points so we crash the house and secure them Both RoS and AS can see this.. oh and SM is always a 2v1 who ever controls SM gets focused so please get used to that and dont post comments with utter bullkitten

We don’t deny it. We say we aren’t aware of it.
None of us asked WAR to do this, nor would any of us actually want this. kitten alliances, it ruins the fun and dynamic of WvW ( well the one that should be supposed to be there when you don’t get double zerged in both EB & your own BL constantly ).

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Wryog.5073

1. WAR has been pretty inactive(except for that attack on AS borderlands), only a few of them are playing right now.
2. I don’t think anyone was arguing about SM being 3-way. Mostly about our borderlands.
Oh, I’ve also fought in T1. Want to know what won in T1?
Time zone coverage and numbers. Things WSR lacks atm and is losing because of that.

Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

Hello ally Ros-Ar… 1) WSR aren’t WAR Ridge and this patetic alliance AR-ROS ruin wvw. It’s incredible Ar map and RoS map aren’t never under attack and only WSB is contested half Ar half RoS. Do u think is good for game? ok this is explanation:Ros need help other server for win…

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: PhoenixDown.2034

PhoenixDown.2034

I would like to point out, however, the fact that you fixate on a non-native English speaker’s grammar, made my day.

Absolutely agree. Lets focus more on the circumstances surrounding the recapture of garrison at 5:45 today in WSR’s borderland. There was mention of a secret gate into garrison by the delightful representative from a guild I won’t mention who we talked to from WSR. Myself and a guildie are perplexed by the ability to get to inner garrison without the gate being down. We specifically asked if he stayed in garrison for 1.5 hours undetected and he answered negative….

More suspicious was the subsequent killing of this individual mesmer and the apparent resurrection and reappearance of the individual miraculously inside garrison mear moments later! I’m not a fan of religion guys but HOLY MOLY we have a real life Jesus here! The only question I have is, if there was another gate open into inner why was the WSR zerg hitting the inner north gate ^^

But then this, as we all know, is impossible. v=bmP9QGS8ujg

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Wryog.5073

So clearly the English Grammar died of cancer here, but we can move passed that.

but we can move passed that.

move passed that.

passed

Ahem…
Seriously. Stop making posts like these. Why are you even commenting on grammar?

Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Luved the Ar train that rushed down from the top floor in SM, keep it up
(I knew it was to quite …)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Lillian.4935

So clearly the English Grammar died of cancer here, but we can move passed that.

move passed that.

passed

Ahem…
Seriously. Stop making posts like these. Why are you even commenting on grammar?

That’s not grammar.. That’s spelling!

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Wryog.5073

move passed that.

passed

Ahem…

You spelled “past” as “passed”? Ok…
Are we done with the English grammar discussion? Look at what Zeal wrote just because of all the QQ about using proper English on a forum.

Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Lillian.4935

move passed that.

passed

Ahem…

Are we done with the English grammar discussion? Look at what Zeal wrote just because of all the QQ about using proper English on a forum.

That is still not Grammar, That is a spelling problem. So get your head out of your kitten.

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Lillian.4935)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Zeal.1376

move passed that.

passed

Ahem…

That is still not Grammar, That is a spelling problem. So get your head out your kitten.

blablablablablabla.
Isn’t it ‘out of your kitten’ ?

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Zeal.1376

Btw, could you post those screenshots of WAR asking for alliance? Thanks.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Lillian.4935

move passed that.

passed

Ahem…

That is still not Grammar, That is a spelling problem. So get your head out your kitten.

blablablablablabla.
Isn’t it ‘out of your kitten’ ?

Well aren’t you adorable? Well it’s not like it matters, mainly because it’s so far up there it might be lost. So thanks for letting me know.

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Lillian.4935)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

I read what Zeal wrote and my dog can poop a better response then that.

Just because you fail at defending and keep losing your objectives doesn’t mean you’re the only one being attacked.
Arborstone is in our borderlands constantly with thirty to forty man groups. And while at times they may be able to use the breakout often enough to actually take the front tower they can’t take anything else with the exception of camps from the five-odd people defending the homeland, until they are inevitably kicked out or have to pull back because their garrison is nice and green.

Just because you have the outmanned buff in a borderlands doesn’t mean you have less active WvW players.
By that logic we would have less numbers because this outmanned tag which keeps popping up whenever I enter a zone where our commander isn’t currently leading the main force would totally mean we have fewer people then the other servers, am I right? Well guess what, it does not! In fact, I’ve been having this nice little “die without repair cost” icon on me 80% of the time I enter EB. Stop blaming the numbers and start fighting! We on Ruins of Surmia are all too familiar with being outmanned constantly, even in this matchup. If it’s not for you then Blacktide or Arborstone with their massive zergballs. But it seems like we’re still leading. And we still have a lot to improve on in terms of communication and organisation.

So what are you going to do about that little problem you have? Keep denying it and claiming the other servers have an alliance because you have seen them attacking you at the same time a few times? Whenever we have Stonemist Castle there is the sixty man Arborstone zerg constantly standing at the gate throwing siege down under Arrow Cart, Cannon and mortar fire. Constantly! But I guess you should have found that out already since you’ve had Stonemist for a few hours.
Or are you going to man up and actually organize?

Also I have a question for you. How many active WvW focused guilds do you have and how many members do they have online at most times? Because I know for a fact that you’re a larger PvE server then RoS but can’t seem to get these people into WvW.

One last thing, you can’t say anything about DEX in this matchup. The things they have pulled off with five, maybe ten members is astonishing. You should learn from them rather then insulting them!

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

Dear whiteout,

I apologize if I have been incomprehensible in any way.

Surely, if that is the only thing you can fixate on, my message must have a basis of truth. I do hope you have no friends that have to listen to your constant nagging about grammar. If so, I feel truly sorry for them. The sheer fact you get aggravated over a mistake in grammar or the use of slang – which in all countries and their respective languages is widely accepted as a form of culture. I point you towards India or even the UK where the study of slang is one of the most widely studied and recognized, official sciences – is quite amusing.

Furthermore I will educate that narrow-minded brain of yours by explaining my widely known ’’abbreviations’’ and/or uses of slang:

- Y U SO BAD:
Why are you so bad ?
- Y U SO MAD
Why are you so angry ?
-> The two previous examples are examples in which a player tries to taunt another player.

- QQroflstompwtfomgT_T_____________T:
This abbreviation is a perfect description of a player like you. It illustrates a player that moans at every chance he or she gets over a small mistake or fact. Often used to describe players that were aggravated by either of the two above-mentioned taunts after which they made a reply in which they make themselves seem like complete and utter ‘people of lower intellect’.

- OMGULIARWTFQQQQQQ
By this I mean the fact that my statement prior to this abbreviation will be disagreed with. The disagreement followed by either a world of hate ( apologies, not sure if a comma is meant to be in place here ) or invalid arguments that try to make it seem as if my statements are in some way false, ( again same problem. Coma ? Mr. Grammar kitten ? ) or less true then it actually seems.

Have a nice day.

MUCH LUFF BR0 <33333333333333 ( <- that’s a heart. Luff means love. The 0 in ’’br0’’ is actually a O, this resulting in the spelling of the word ’’bro’’ which also means brother or, in some slang, often used to describe a friend ).

Successful grammar troll is successful! The extra detail you added has fed the troll within me for the moment, thank you good sir, THANK YOU!

As for a “none-native English speaker” your English ain’t bad at all, try and put a bit more effort into your posts

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Zeal.1376

Again,
all the trolling each other and ego boasting aside, is there any chance we could actually see those screenshots of WAR asking for alliances ? I’d really like those, if possible.

Thanks in advance

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

mtRXX.8793

And yet another clueless player, yay

GH

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Hello ally Ros-Ar… 1) WSR aren’t WAR Ridge and this patetic alliance AR-ROS ruin wvw. It’s incredible Ar map and RoS map aren’t never under attack and only WSB is contested half Ar half RoS. Do u think is good for game? ok this is explanation:Ros need help other server for win…

This doesn’t even make any sense.. for the past 3 nights we’ve had 40-60 AR on our borderland while only defending with 10 of us. We’re just lucky AR is full of derps, especially their commanders lol.

If you’re only able to take the south towers with 40+ zergs.. and the help of breakout event.. that’s quite bad.

Back to Messiah; our server is simply more organised and has more skilled players, what else can I say?

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.5089

Garrus.5089

lol the only QQ from WSR right now is in response to the first page’s comments of LOLOL WSR ONLY FIGHT WHEN THEY OUTNUMBER.

So, according to that logic, we’d basically just let everyone take our borderland. Which is obviously not the case.

WSR has it’s prime time like any other server but /obviously/ the higher pop servers can just waltz in with a casual amount of people that is considered huge to us.
Further finding a few people solo’ing or running to other areas of defence doesn’t mean disorganisation just because you found a few people doing that. There are ALWAYS people in World Vs World who will do their own thing.

But yeah ROS I can forgive, they tend to leave us alone, I believe there’s a sympathetic commander in there somewhere who leaves us alone until another commander completely hellbent on attacking the lesser threat decides to march in.
That is, unless we really are a bigger threat than Arborstone despite the points difference?

Also, to debunk an argument on numbers –
Yes, we WILL outnumber you if half your zerg kittening runs away, obviously. Then we chase down your stragglers and the QQ “OMG SUPERIOR NUMBERS QQ”

Traxus Ironsmoke – Iron Legion Engineer
“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

(edited by Garrus.5089)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Zeal.1376

Garrus, I SAID KEEP TROLLING !! Stop being nice to them !!

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Garrus.5089

Garrus, I SAID KEEP TROLLING !! Stop being nice to them !!

I’m not lol, well, if it’s the case of what I believe where ROS may have 2 commanders, then there’s respect and then there’s just being an kitten to big-up your Commander reputation, to go against an enemy of almost 0% threat just to make it look like you’re a good commander.

“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

I honestly don’t see the problem here. Let’s just clear one thing though, there is no alliance of any sort with AS or WSR. Now, if you feel you’re being focused then I believe its for securing easy points, nothing more.

We have been outmanned before, and we’ve QQ’d about it as well so I understand where you’re coming from, but trust me when i say, there is no alliance of any sort.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

nice bloody battle yesterday

Attachments:

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

After the patch this matchup has become a zerg vs zerg fight. And it’s boring.

So… Is there any guild from Arborstone or Whiteside interested in some fights Guild vs Guild? From 5 vs 5 to 10 vs 10.

I’m tired of stomping groups of 10 players and get stomped by groups of 50. Let’s setup some battles with equal numbers.

Contact me if interested (Santus.3702), my guild is always ready from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm GMT +0.

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

About alliances: I don’t believe there is any. You both servers have better numbers. Just a fact.

Sometimes it happens that we have 50 guys online and oh, they’re all on the same border (EB or ours), so of course you think you’re outmanned. You actually are. On that map. On other maps, we’re getting stomped.

So let’s just face this conclusion: we have less wvw players than each of you two servers and in that regards, we’re doing fine.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

About alliances: I don’t believe there is any. You both servers have better numbers. Just a fact.

Sometimes it happens that we have 50 guys online and oh, they’re all on the same border (EB or ours), so of course you think you’re outmanned. You actually are. On that map. On other maps, we’re getting stomped.

So let’s just face this conclusion: we have less wvw players than each of you two servers and in that regards, we’re doing fine.

Believe it or not, this is exactly how it is with Surmia.. we move our main zerg back & forth, we simply don’t have the numbers to run two zergs on different borders.

I’m almost always on home border defending agains’t campflippers, my guild is “Two Golems One Keep [zGík]”, whoever tried to campflip on our borders have met us for sure.. lol

I report everything I see and I report bigger threats directly to our commanders/main zerg, but we simply don’t have numbers to run two seperate zergs.. hell, last week I ninja’d Hills with 4 people and capped cragtop & almost all of your supply camp.. with just 4 people, while you were busy defending Bay from AR, it may seem we have a big force there but in reality we’re just being sneaky.

The number difference between WSR and Surmia is really not that big, the only difference is our people have high morale because we’re winning the matchup & won previous matchups.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

the alliance RoS-Ar continue! when WSR attack RoS, Ar run to help her friends! xD lol it’s very funny xD
Ehen WR attack AR now appeared like pokemon Ros to help her babyfriends xD

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Wryog.5073

The number difference between WSR and Surmia is really not that big, the only difference is our people have high morale because we’re winning the matchup & won previous matchups.

Nah, it’s not losing that’s making everyone lose their morale. Lack of rewards from WvW is more likely. That’s just a reason though. The fact is that if we had all our WvWers really active we would have the same numbers. Right now… not so equal.

Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Garrus.5089

Dunno, I could take a screenshot and show the numbers of WSR vs Surmia. As a Borderland defender (I make EB second priority in the way our guild has organised things) and I can tell you, Surmia can fill my screen with red names in our Borderland sometimes.

Surmia I don’t know whether they are a medium pop server or what but you do just have a kittenload more people on your server that play WvW, not necessarily saying you do have more as a whole PVE and WVW combined but we don’t bother attacking Surmia locations if we think your entire WvW population is going to come and take it back.

Wryog makes a good point though, because we’ve been stuck facing the same 3 enemies for what, 3 weeks? It was a refreshing change to fight somebody else but it does make you wonder whether to wait out the week and grind a dungeon or see if anyone else is bothering with WvW other than the usual players.

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, it may be that we’re calling numbers advantage but not referring to what times. A few times in AS BL we were outmanned, and suddenly we’re not. No specific Commander’s order was to go there, people just do their own thing sometimes.

Oh well, see how it goes anyway.

“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

(edited by Garrus.5089)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: midiean.8469

midiean.8469

answer my question: why only bordeland under attack are whiteside?? i see now Ar are controlled by ar guilds, RoS are controlled by ros guilds and WS are attacked on right by Ar on left by RoS.

lol, do you understand the meaning of the word ‘tactics’? If we see a tower under attack by AS why in god’s name are we gonna attack the same thing as them? We don’t want to fight through a zerg the size of ours once and then die trying to take down the gate and to fight you too when there’s a tower on the other side of the map empty cause you’re all busy on this side. I think maybe you need to think things through instead of running away the first look you get at a RoS player and whining

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Daemon.5486

Daemon.5486

Wsr ; Cause we ball so hard.

Attachments:

Breaker of Alliances.

(edited by Daemon.5486)