Roamers aiming for QQ

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Djahlat.9610

Djahlat.9610

Didn’t find anything on the subject, so i thought it was appropriate to start a new topic on the matter.

Many times I have been intercepted alone in Borderland Maps by solo roamers who (about 40% of the time) manage to down me in a fair skirmish. So far so good. Most of them kill me shortly after downing me by either stomping me or by continuing to attack me.

The other day, during the off-hours of the maps, this one roamer kept on purposefully finding me on the map and initiating combat, but when he downed me, he wouldn’t stomp me or kill me, he’d just stand around until my HP drains itself. As soon as i would start channelling skill 4, he simply used an autoattack to interrupt and it could go on for about 30seconds to an entire minute.
I didn’t want to try to whisper the guy because it was clear his intent was to make me quit the game, so for my sake i kept my cool.

I was on ranger and him a stealth thief, so I quickly adjusted to the way he fights (mainly Sic’ Em and knockbacks and AoEs) and he stopped bugging me because he became harmless, but I was wondering if it was possible to implement a way to simply /resign (as was done in GW1) when downed to avoid this kind kf frustrating situation.

I know it happens very rarely, but it is still a way for toxic players to spread their negativity in the game. I can’t imagine how much more frustrating and discouraging of an experience it must be for new players.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

A /resign function would kill the whole “corpse jumping” and letting others “Bleed out” thing, and would require us to just result in whisper bming or mail bming. We need to solidify our alpha male status in WvW and let everyone see how big our kittens are. Get with the program buddy. Geeezaaas.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

In fact i just fought a QQ berserker earlier. It was a random encounter in vid below. In fact he came at me.

QQ guild is like a strong guild to me and i enjoy trying my builds out against them. I dont actively hunt anyone unless i thought he was really good and i wanted to try fighting more against him.

That thief hunting u prob shows that QQ is good for fights!

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

/shrug It’s a thing in pvp so your opponent can’t respawn and get back into the action. I remember this one game, this person person kept trying to res just off thepoint for like most of the match and I prevented him from doing such so the game turned into a 4v5. That was kinda sad lol.

You can just let your life drain away if it’s hopeless anyways and switch to the map; wp back when you die.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

There are players like that out there that just enjoy watching others suffer. Sometimes they’ve had a bad day, sometimes they just don’t like you/your build, you can never really know. It’s best not to think about it too much because it is just a game after all. At least when players do something like this in WvW, it’s just the simple action of being rude where as in PvP, there’s often some kind of verbal abuse as well.

I’ve had this happen to me a handfull of times but a handfull is all the times I’ve needed to learn to not to try to get back up once I’ve been downed unless there are other players nearby. If it was a 1v1 and there’s no one to save me, I’m not even going to consider using my Bandage skill. I’ll fight back until they stomp me or if they want to let me bleed out, I just go to the map and spam click the waypoint until I’m dead.

It was good of you to stay calm because getting a rise out of you is probably exactly what they wanted. If you’re the kind of person who feels like giving them a taste of their own medicine, I always carry an “Endless Princess Doll Tonic” on me for those occasions. You can stomp people while in that form and it’s always fun to pop the tonic, /dance on them while they bleed, then stomp them in the form. Or, activate it mid-stomp for extra style points.

Personally though, I try to be the better person as often as I can. If someone emotes at me or does something rude, I don’t respond with the same behavior if I kill them at any point later on. Two wrongs don’t make a right and they’re probably not going to learn anything by being treated as poorly as they treated you.

Side note: Raging at someone should never make you feel better. I’ve done it more than I care to admit but 75% of the time I’ll end up apologizing for it minutes later. It doesn’t feel good to berate someone over what has happened in a video game, even if the player receiving the hateful words brought the anger upon themselves.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

(edited by SpellOfIniquity.1780)

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

DoomKnightMax.6592

Side note: Raging at someone should never make you feel better.

I agree. I’ve been suspended 7 times, and the last two sure as heck didn’t make me feel better.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: PaladinVII.1647

PaladinVII.1647

When I come across Grawl in heat, (corpse-hoppers and siege morticians) I open my contacts list, select blocked players, block said first mentioned waste of oxygen, unblock it, re-block it (this puts the offender at the top of my block list), message them with the default message of “You have been blocked for poor sportsmanship,” unblock them, send the message, and block the filth for good.

Argue that this accomplishes nothing to change their behavior all you wish, that’s your opinion. My opinion is that doing this means I don’t have to deal with these degenerates ever again, or at the least, I won’t have to listen to their drivel.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Heh. Perspective is everything.

When I was new to WvW, I had a thief do the same thing. Over and over.

Turns out he thought I put up a good fight and didn’t want it to end.

We wound up going for a picnic on quaggans island, and I made a new friend.

For the OP: if I don’t want to fight, I just /sit and let them kill me. Usually gets the message across doing it just once. If you keep fighting back, they’re likely assuming you are enjoying it too. Next time don’t automatically assume someone’s trying to be a jerk. Talk to them. They may think you fight well.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

DoomKnightMax.6592

For the OP: if I don’t want to fight, I just /sit and let them kill me. Usually gets the message across doing it just once. If you keep fighting back, they’re likely assuming you are enjoying it too. Next time don’t automatically assume someone’s trying to be a jerk. Talk to them. They may think you fight well.

Or…or…hear me out. He thought you were a laaaaaayyyddeeee and being the ERPer he is, swan dove into what he saw as “Thee perfect opportunity”.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Lol at the Bill Burr references.

Whispers with meat.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Aileras.9460

Aileras.9460

I would really like to hear from someone who does this sort thing. If I did something like this to another, I would feel like a real jerk, I think most people would. What is it that brings out the worst in people? Anyone brave enough to give us your side of the story?

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

There are 4 WvW zones in the game. Go to another. Its really as simple as that if someone is intentionally trying to grief you.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

When a dude downs me and just sit there I try to use bandage once to see what his intentions are. If he cancel it I just let it bleed out. WvW is full of jerks and we must live on with it.

I would really like to hear from someone who does this sort thing. If I did something like this to another, I would feel like a real jerk, I think most people would. What is it that brings out the worst in people? Anyone brave enough to give us your side of the story?

I do perform siege burials and laugh at people I don’t like them for whatever reason (be it because the build they using, the guild they are representing or because it was some zerglet who emoted at me after winning Xv1). And if I get the rage whispers, I send them a cup of potato fries to go with the salt they spill upon me. That if they aren’t already whispering from behind a block, then I’m forced to just ignore and perform another siege burial when I kill them again.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

I generally avoid stuff like this but condi mes/thief and some of the super annoying druid and warrior builds may get some special attention. If you’re running a super annoying build and get wrecked anyway then I have no sympathy.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

I’ve been a victim to this once from a JQ thief… once I figured out that was his intention … I just choose to bleed out. No issues with someone who chooses to play that way, but not my style personally. I was on a shoutheal war at the time and had very little luck in the engagement. kitten happens.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: perseco.8321

perseco.8321

When I fought QQ in T1, they were doing one of the primary duties that roamers are supposed to do in WvW: harass and kill (or delay) enemies running back to other fights after dying. And they were really good at it… I would like to see them fight against some of Mag/DR’s smaller groups like tRex, PMS, vT, etc… those would be some great fights to watch.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

There are always trolls and jerks in competitive game formats. They live to annoy others. (Well maybe they just enjoy it more often and for longer than is healthy.)

The surest way to get them to continue or even escalate their behavior is to make a big deal about it publicly (or privately to them). As the OP did, keep it cool. Try the following:

• [f12] and waypoint (to rez) then head for a different map.
  • click on them while you are bleeding out and /block them, adding a nickname so you can find them later — keep off the same map if you can.
  • If they chase you from map to map, take screenshots each time. If you get to 4 screenshots, create a support ticket and ask them to investigate a case of potential harassment.
  • Use transmutation to change your look (take screenies first, so you can return the look or just use a temp set of armor).
  • change toons
  • take a break (have a snack, brush your teeth, reheat your beverage)

All trolls give up eventually (stalkers do not, and those are worth taking the time to document their behavior, creating a support ticket).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

In fact i just fought a QQ berserker earlier. It was a random encounter in vid below. In fact he came at me.

QQ guild is like a strong guild to me and i enjoy trying my builds out against them. I dont actively hunt anyone unless i thought he was really good and i wanted to try fighting more against him.

I think he was talking about actual QQ, like rage whispers and such. Not the guild. But that’s just what I got from the OP.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: perseco.8321

perseco.8321

I think he was talking about actual QQ, like rage whispers and such. Not the guild. But that’s just what I got from the OP.

The guild QQ is just as relevant because they do aim for QQ. lol

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Only times I do what the OP describes is when people are being needlessly salty but then there are some complete jerks out in WvW. There was a MIMs silver something berserker on Angry Rock who kept throwing ballista on people when the berserker had a lot more people in the fight.

So we hunted him down, downed him, then all stood there spamming the laugh emote and throwing ballista on him till he got the message. When his friends came we downed and stomped them, no BMing just dealt with it but that guy…he will be laughed at for the rest of the match up.

I think the OP just ran into a PvP player who wandered into WvW and doesn’t realise there’s no point bleeding people out.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

bleed someone have a sense in spvp ( i don’t like to do that becouse i hate when people do that to me ) . The idea is simple : if you stay 4 minute bleeding your team is in 4 for 4 minutes. Obviously you can not bleed someone on a point you have not captured, so the best thing for avoid it in spvp is to die on a contested point ( so that your opponent have to stomp you ) . The same for wvw is completely meaningless for many reason : no point to capture, numbers are much bigger so when a server is with a player bleeding it is quite meaningless. I found instead many people who wait me to heal up and regen for fight again but it is a different and more polite approch .

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Or…or…hear me out. He thought you were a laaaaaayyyddeeee and being the ERPer he is, swan dove into what he saw as “Thee perfect opportunity”.

Naw. There was none of that.

*bursts bubble.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jackums.3496

Jackums.3496

When I fought QQ in T1, they were doing one of the primary duties that roamers are supposed to do in WvW: harass and kill (or delay) enemies running back to other fights after dying. And they were really good at it… I would like to see them fight against some of Mag/DR’s smaller groups like tRex, PMS, vT, etc… those would be some great fights to watch.

We’ve done GvG many times with other T1 guilds, and we’ve had a bunch of group fights with tRex whilst roaming. Whenever we’re asked to GvG, we do, and win majority of the time. Most guilds we come across will complain we’re dirty and can only gank, but when we offer to organize a fair GvG, they either don’t respond or turn it down.

But thank you. Harassing and killing is how we do. o/

EDIT: GvG with tRex a few months ago…

@OP: The best thing you can do vs griefing is to not respond or react. The players harassing you want a reaction from you. Ignore them. They lose.

(edited by Jackums.3496)

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

Attacking people and watching them bleed out and die? That sounds like the behavior of a serial killer. Perhaps this issue is bigger than GW2.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Didn’t find anything on the subject, so i thought it was appropriate to start a new topic on the matter.

Many times I have been intercepted alone in Borderland Maps by solo roamers who (about 40% of the time) manage to down me in a fair skirmish. So far so good. Most of them kill me shortly after downing me by either stomping me or by continuing to attack me.

The other day, during the off-hours of the maps, this one roamer kept on purposefully finding me on the map and initiating combat, but when he downed me, he wouldn’t stomp me or kill me, he’d just stand around until my HP drains itself. As soon as i would start channelling skill 4, he simply used an autoattack to interrupt and it could go on for about 30seconds to an entire minute.
I didn’t want to try to whisper the guy because it was clear his intent was to make me quit the game, so for my sake i kept my cool.

I was on ranger and him a stealth thief, so I quickly adjusted to the way he fights (mainly Sic’ Em and knockbacks and AoEs) and he stopped bugging me because he became harmless, but I was wondering if it was possible to implement a way to simply /resign (as was done in GW1) when downed to avoid this kind kf frustrating situation.

I know it happens very rarely, but it is still a way for toxic players to spread their negativity in the game. I can’t imagine how much more frustrating and discouraging of an experience it must be for new players.

Lol I find most QQ guild guys are pretty lackluster solo roamers. If you wipe one or two them once. They’ll just start blobbing you down with Scrapper, Mesmer, and 3 or 4 Thieves that stay in stealth untill one of their group mates gets in trouble and the next thing you know you have like 3 to 6 players with the QQ tag blowing you up. Most of us don’t even engage these fools anymore unless we also have 3 to 6 players.

I’ve only ran into 2 instances where I got to truly 1v1 players from this QQ guild. Each time they ended up with siege on their face. The other times well, they just blob me down with superior numbers and not superior skill. I mean that’s just what their server as a whole does.

But I guess a win is a win no matter how you got that win. So you just have to learn if you are solo roaming, to avoid anybody with QQ tag above their heads. They will %99 of times will just lure you into a ambush to blow you up. Also if you do manage to catch one of them by themselves, 1v1 them and win, do not hesitate to siege finish them.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Jackums.3496

Lol I find most QQ guild guys are pretty lackluster solo roamers. If you wipe one or two them once. They’ll just start blobbing you down with Scrapper, Mesmer, and 3 or 4 Thieves that stay in stealth untill one of their group mates gets in trouble and the next thing you know you have like 3 to 6 players with the QQ tag blowing you up. Most of us don’t even engage these fools anymore unless we also have 3 to 6 players.

I’ve only ran into 2 instances where I got to truly 1v1 players from this QQ guild. Each time they ended up with siege on their face. The other times well, they just blob me down with superior numbers and not superior skill. I mean that’s just what their server as a whole does.

But I guess a win is a win no matter how you got that win. So you just have to learn if you are solo roaming, to avoid anybody with QQ tag above their heads. They will %99 of times will just lure you into a ambush to blow you up. Also if you do manage to catch one of them by themselves, 1v1 them and win, do not hesitate to siege finish them.

If you’re bothered by losing outnumbered and want to 1v1 any of us, whisper us and we’ll oblige. We have some of the best 1v1 Thief/Mesmer roamers in the game right now (plus a Warrior and Engi or two), so I wouldn’t get your hopes up for winning those fights, but we’re always happy to accept any challenges. All you have to do is ask.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Waffle.3748

We’ve done GvG many times with other T1 guilds, and we’ve had a bunch of group fights with tRex whilst roaming. Whenever we’re asked to GvG, we do, and win majority of the time. Most guilds we come across will complain we’re dirty and can only gank, but when we offer to organize a fair GvG, they either don’t respond or turn it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u1N3kq-Qk4

@OP: The best thing you can do vs griefing is to not respond or react. The players harassing you want a reaction from you. Ignore them. They lose.

No fair Jackums we won a set too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4U6R74P5Ds

But yeah I think that guy from DB is just a tad on the salty side. I dunno I had a good time when I ran into the thieves and such from QQ, they always go for the kill and it at least made running around interesting (as opposed to JQ at the time which was zzzzz).

Agreed with the ignore option, they’re fishing for the reaction and by not giving them anything they’re the ones left looking salty.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Jackums.3496

But yeah I think that guy from DB is just a tad on the salty side. I dunno I had a good time when I ran into the thieves and such from QQ, they always go for the kill and it at least made running around interesting (as opposed to JQ at the time which was zzzzz).

Agreed with the ignore option, they’re fishing for the reaction and by not giving them anything they’re the ones left looking salty.

That you did! I wasn’t the one recording, so can’t speak for any of the footage, but I was the Asura Necro in those fights (FYI).

My main is Katerina, though. Pink hair. You might recognize. o/

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Waffle.3748

That you did! I wasn’t the one recording, so can’t speak for any of the footage, but I was the Asura Necro in those fights (FYI).

My main is Katerina, though. Pink hair. You might recognize. o/

I think so, but it’s been a while. I wasn’t recording either lol so same.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

EremiteAngel.9765

I guess I am not the only one mistaking OP’s post as referring to QQ guild in BG.

That said, Jackums you are from QQ? Could you let me know if the QQ guild berserker I fought in the video below is a new berserker? I just want to know if I’m fighting a decent berserker in the video and whether I just did things right during the fight or was the berserker just new to the class and so not really a good gauge of my playing style.

The QQ berserker had like Exalted Legend title which is PvP season 2 Legendary division…

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

I have had a similar experience many many times. I have played my well bomber necro and then reaper in WvW for over 3 years, minus a small break, and my mobility is generally non-existent. If and when I get downed by a roamer(s) I just open map and wait till the WP opens up and use a different map or exit. My build is ill equipped to fight 1 on 1 and hence I just don’t bother trying, there are more bags to be had in a zerg anyways.

If they want to wait out my death it matters not, the waypoint opens eventually, and I don’t see them gloat either way. BTW I also turn off all emotes as I find trolls love to laugh and drop siege on your corpse and I refuse to feed their egos.

(edited by Tommyknocker.6089)

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Jackums.3496

I guess I am not the only one mistaking OP’s post as referring to QQ guild in BG.

That said, Jackums you are from QQ? Could you let me know if the QQ guild berserker I fought in the video below is a new berserker? I just want to know if I’m fighting a decent berserker in the video and whether I just did things right during the fight or was the berserker just new to the class and so not really a good gauge of my playing style.

The QQ berserker had like Exalted Legend title which is PvP season 2 Legendary division…

He’s easily one of the best active Warriors in the game right now (insofar as roaming/1v1), so he mustn’t have been paying much attention when he attacked you the first time, or he expected you to be an easy kill and got himself killed. If you fought him again or set up a 1v1, I imagine the fight would’ve played out differently.

I can give you his character name if you want to duel him some time.

Here’s his channel if you want to see some videos of him playing seriously:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtostTO5S9dq7JE4cDuYlkQ/videos

His main is an asura, so I wouldn’t take him too seriously on his human alt.

(edited by Jackums.3496)

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Serr.1853

Serr.1853

Personally love fighting the QQ guild. Even if they 3v1:)

[Whoa] Wipe Hard On Ambients

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBap.2840

BeepBoopBap.2840

Lol why do you all keep treating that as a serious win when we played:

2 warriors pre adrenal health buff
1 condi engi that had 4 hours play time on the class

I knew we shouldn’t have fought that day cuz all we would hear is kitten about it lol. I’m sure we are down to schedule a round 3 whenever though.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

I find most of WvW is about making the other servers rage quit.

A 20-30 man guild raid is able to hold off and even wipe a 50+ enemy zerg several times.
The enemy zerg deicides to bring in everyone they can and start running a 80+ zerg.
Guild raid has to call help from pugs, but still cannot match numbers and wipe several times.
Pugs rage quit.

See it all the time, when our guild is raiding privately, it’s just our guild and a few small pugs groups running around.
Enemy server zerg appears and we can barely hold them back, and pugs call it an early night leaving the game by 10pm
But if we decide to run open raid, and start wiping the server zerg, pugs stay on and we still have queues to join EB after 11pm!

Some pugs quit after a single wipe, so you can see the attraction for lower skilled server to run as a server zerg!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

They probably were not loved or hugged as a kid and are taking it out on everyone else.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

Yeah , I’m sorry about the hijack on the OP thread … pretty sure he meant QQ as in griefing.

I’ve actually enjoyed the QQ guys sometimes… I’m not a great roamer by any means and I’m far too lazy to reset my comp before or during guild runs… but every now and then when I see a map chat about them sniping people en route by spawn or keep locations I’ll give it a go.

I fought on of the engi’s who was literally like an impossble to down, I’d get him to like 10%, he’d invis, lay condis on me and just kinda regen, I couldn’t figure it out. Why was that last 10% so darn hard to finish off… eventually through attrition his condi’s got the better of me, but it was a good battle nonetheless.

Most times when I see a small pack of them, whether it’s only 3 or so (usually a thief, mes, and I think i see a beserker often running with them) I know better than to bite off more than I can chew, but I like to test my skill level against a group like them because I find they are good at what they do.

Every server has there groups/teams that do this. Sometimes testing out your grit is a good way to try to improve your play. But I can’t spend enough time on this aspect, especially when guild runs occur. I have to make more time in this area of WvW because I’d really like to improve my personal skill level.

EDIT: Oh speaking of which – wanted to give credit to the group of 5 or so BG that were between ogrewatch and keep … your spike was on point. We only had two watching but that’s the first time I literally exploded to downed state before a skill could trigger. I think one of them was a KnF (if that rings a bell) – the guys that later went to defend mendons? May as well give props where credit is due.

(edited by Hexinx.1872)

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Wirriam.1859

Wirriam.1859

I knew we shouldn’t have fought that day cuz all we would hear is kitten about it lol. I’m sure we are down to schedule a round 3 whenever though.

How is this still a thing, just move on cause literally nobody cares.

[tRex]Leg Day Everyday

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

In my case, I will bleed out opponents from guilds that have been “disrespectful” previously. Typically this is when I get jumped by 3+, killed and then danced or laughed at by their guild. I will then run them down without mercy and slow bleed them sometimes for 2 min plus for hours on end.

The other reason I have seen this done is because the other person is an kitten.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

BeepBoopBap.2840

How is this still a thing, just move on cause literally nobody cares.

Haha sounds like chicken to me. tRex ain’t nothing since DH LB 5 and scrappers were nerfed. Find another gimmick then maybe we’ll have a round 3 I guess.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

EremiteAngel.9765

He’s easily one of the best active Warriors in the game right now (insofar as roaming/1v1), so he mustn’t have been paying much attention when he attacked you the first time, or he expected you to be an easy kill and got himself killed. If you fought him again or set up a 1v1, I imagine the fight would’ve played out differently.

I can give you his character name if you want to duel him some time.

Here’s his channel if you want to see some videos of him playing seriously:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtostTO5S9dq7JE4cDuYlkQ/videos

His main is an asura, so I wouldn’t take him too seriously on his human alt.

Icic. Thx for ur thoughts too. U n beepbop are cool <3
I rather not duel though as it is possible for someone to build a counter against a build/class. and he later came back to destroy me so i can only fear the worst in a duel XD
Impromptu roaming still the best for me.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Haha sounds like chicken to me. tRex ain’t nothing since DH LB 5 and scrappers were nerfed. Find another gimmick then maybe we’ll have a round 3 I guess.

From an outside perspective you’re being fairly childish about it. Take the loss and move on man.

And [tRex] being nothing since LB5 nerf/scrapper nerf is laughable. It takes a lot to earn my respect in this game at this point and they have earned every bit of it.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

BeepBoopBap.2840

From an outside perspective you’re being fairly childish about it. Take the loss and move on man.

And [tRex] being nothing since LB5 nerf/scrapper nerf is laughable. It takes a lot to earn my respect in this game at this point and they have earned every bit of it.

I don’t play a video game or post on video game forums to be a gentleman. I have enough going on in my life that I don’t need validation from guild wars 2 players.

Your opinion is worthless to me.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Helly.2597

I don’t play a video game or post on video game forums to be a gentleman. I have enough going on in my life that I don’t need validation from guild wars 2 players.

Then do why you care if [tRex] post their video. If you don’t care about what GW2 players think why bother crying about them posting?

Just some friendly advice man, saying you don’t care or that you have so much going on in your life while still posting kinda gives the impression you don’t have that much going on in your life. Just let it go.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

BeepBoopBap.2840

Then do why you care if [tRex] post their video. If you don’t care about what GW2 players think why bother crying about them posting?

Just some friendly advice man, saying you don’t care or that you have so much going on in your life while still posting kinda gives the impression you don’t have that much going on in your life. Just let it go.

Lol so I guess if I don’t care about what you think I stop posting? Wtf kind of logic? Are you and tRex the only people reading these forums?

When I said I don’t care I meant I don’t care if people in this game think I’m childish or a kitten or whatever. I’m an adult enough in real life that I don’t care if I come off as a middle school CoD player in a game. It’s how I have fun and makes winning more meaningful, gtfo with your “respect” “sportsmanship” bs lmfao what you think this is pro sports or something?

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Helly.2597

Lol so I guess if I don’t care about what you think I stop posting? Wtf kind of logic? Are you and tRex the only people reading these forums?

When I said I don’t care I meant I don’t care if people in this game think I’m childish or a kitten or whatever. I’m an adult enough in real life that I don’t care if I come off as a middle school CoD player in a game. It’s how I have fun and makes winning more meaningful, gtfo with your “respect” “sportsmanship” bs lmfao what you think this is pro sports or something?

k.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Just go to character selection screen if there is no queue on map. Should be quicker than bleeding out if you have a SolidStateDisk.
Make sure to be in a town to save waypoint cost to resurrect yourself for free.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I do it all the time but only to people who 4v1 me and laugh or jump….

I switch to thief or Mes then hunt that person from map to map until they log off, poor guys aren’t even bronze soldiers but bad sportsmanship encourages bad sportsmanship and it’s sooooooooo satisfying to know you can toy with someone who was just gloating about winning a 4v1….

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

QQ and Trex drama! This is fun

Roamers aiming for QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Djahlat.9610

Djahlat.9610

While the topic of the thread was about griefing, my point was to propose the implementation of a Resign function.

Many people in the convo admitted to do it in a vengeful manner, which, now that I think about it, can be avoided by giving the ability for resign as soon as they get downed.