Ruins of Surmia-Dzagonur-Ring Of Fire 05/03

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Had fun last night on RoF and Drago border.
Cheers to Naz and TaG ( if I remember the guild names alright) was fun!

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

Where is your nightcrew at, had to fight doors all night?

Wow you’re good

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

u forgot Hot guild too finaly got them out of the blob.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Efreet.1895

Efreet.1895

Sorry, but we still have to many jobs left in germany to be good during weekday nights.

in WvW

jaimy.4108

u forgot Hot guild too finaly got them out of the blob.

Ah right thanks Hot ^^
Also thanks for the onces ( RoF) and IMP at Bay last night ( dunno which border) That was nice as well.

Hope we can look forward to another good evening tonight for all =)

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

in WvW

Posted by: comrade.3659

comrade.3659

we had fun in DZ bay last night even if XxX did get it from us in the end

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Yes, it was fun, too bad that we failed our stand at inner door :P But we were preparing for RiOT and saw XxX group sneaking in to our backs in last moment, soon enough to pull back not to get backstabbed.

Too bad that we had only 10-12 ppl yesterday, we couldn’t give RiOT a proper fight :/ especially in the start of our event we were being tossed arounds by zergs all the way

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

just some fight from yesterday evening

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

Wow you so good.

As far as I could tell all of RoF were doing unspeakable things to each other with palm trees…….

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

just some fight from yesterday evening

Hahaah, cool stuff!

Now people will think of me more of a stalker than they already do now. I see myself multiple times stalking XxX. >_>

Btw, as seen in the last minutes of this video.. thank you RoF for trebbing down fortified walls @ Dzag Bay and breaching inner all for us. ^^

Love and Kisses,
RiOT & XxX

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in WvW

Posted by: comrade.3659

comrade.3659

The RoF Community had good run tonight, we took back bay at last and powered though to turn RoF BL red once again.

Even had some good fight in Dzag BL after, managed to wipe the dzag zerg few times

in WvW

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

Flare[FIRE] looking for some GvG action whisp me if interested!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I don’t want to start a flame war but just want to put out a suggestion… feel free to say, ‘no’ but I just want to assess what people’s feelings on other servers are…

Do you want rid of RoS? So that you can get back to a more balanced even match up? Or are you happy to have us around dominating the tier for large periods of time?

If you want rid of us… would you be prepared to take a small break from WvW and time your tick to keep you in the tier but basically let RoS tick a minimum of +500 for a week to help push us that little extra to move up and out of the tier?

I beginning to think that the tier above is manipulating their ticks to keep things static.

Anycase, I thought I would throw that out there because I expect a lot of people are thinking similar sort of things.

I, and my guild, are quite happy to fight the other servers if that is their wish. Just wanted an idea on what their views were on whether they wanted us to move up or whether they wanted to do their best to surpass us or foil our attempts at moving up a tier.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I don’t want to start a flame war but just want to put out a suggestion… feel free to say, ‘no’ but I just want to assess what people’s feelings on other servers are…

Do you want rid of RoS? So that you can get back to a more balanced even match up? Or are you happy to have us around dominating the tier for large periods of time?

If you want rid of us… would you be prepared to take a small break from WvW and time your tick to keep you in the tier but basically let RoS tick a minimum of +500 for a week to help push us that little extra to move up and out of the tier?

I beginning to think that the tier above is manipulating their ticks to keep things static.

Anycase, I thought I would throw that out there because I expect a lot of people are thinking similar sort of things.

I, and my guild, are quite happy to fight the other servers if that is their wish. Just wanted an idea on what their views were on whether they wanted us to move up or whether they wanted to do their best to surpass us or foil our attempts at moving up a tier.

Certainly not. Why do you think the server replacing you wont be better than you?
And also, when I play, usually prime time and weekends, you are not that much better than RoF or Dzag and the match up is quite fun for me. The timeslots that you are usually dominating are the night shift, morning and afternoon.

The huge advantage in points you have is usually generated during those hours.
Maybe this sounds harsh but what should I care that a bunch of RoS gets bored of PvDooring at 7.30am?

Why dont you turn it up a notch and dominate prime time and weekends as well, so you tier up?

Because youre not good enough.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I can only speak for my guild but we won’t be giving you any free passes next match up. I’ve no doubt that you’re evening and afternoon coverage will have you dominating the score, but come prime-time we’ll be giving it all we have.

I guess in hindsight stacking a bunch of higher tier guilds on a single tier 8 server was a bad idea, but it’s not our job to make things easy for you.

See you at reset.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Your core players want as every server does, that is to win alot and rank up as much as possible, unfortunately for them your majority of bandwagon guilds don’t really give a fig about taking towers or watching the points, they are here for one reason and one reason only, and that is to farm WXP/loot bags and be able to have as much open field PvP as possible when they want without having to join a queue for it.

UW, DL and at the time MS absolutely creamed us to the point they had constantly fully upgraded all of EB and we had to fight alot just to re take and hold our BL alone each day so we’d much rather you than them in tier 7.

You have enough people to be in tier 6 but it’s them you need to ask for help from and not us. With your current numbers though tier 6 is as high as you will get I think and you may get beat there…just sayin not trying to be a kitten about it.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Thanks for the fights HoT Today, Thankfully we finished just before the servers went down, I understand there was a bit of confusion for the first fight, We’ve never used that way to count down for a GvG, but actually it worked very well.

Final score was VcY 5-7 (As i can’t count, And completly forgot) – 0 HoT, Was good fun though and gave us a chance to test our new recruits and some new specs for mesmers since the confusion nerf. Thanks for the fights.

You can find the livestream video if you can’t be kitten to wait for the video here: http://www.twitch.tv/hammernaut/c/2293617

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

(edited by ethier.3417)

in WvW

Nymph of Meliai.6739

that’s fine… as I said I didn’t want to cause a flame war or insult anyone… I just wanted to get a feel for how you were thinking.

We are quite happy to do it the hard way, if that is what it takes.

Thank you for your honesty.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Your core players want as every server does, that is to win alot and rank up as much as possible, unfortunately for them your majority of bandwagon guilds don’t really give a fig about taking towers or watching the points, they are here for one reason and one reason only, and that is to farm WXP/loot bags and be able to have as much open field PvP as possible when they want without having to join a queue for it.

I presume when you’re talking about bandwagon guilds you are talking about VcY and other guilds who recently joined RoS.
We do give a dam about scores and taking points, We like open field fights, and some of them are best obtained though trying to take keeps and towers, So in no way do we avoid trying to take points, and focus on open field fights.
Tbh, VcY would of never moved to another server if it wasn’t for the problem of SFR after the free transfers and pugs started to ruin SFR. It’s rebuilding now what is great to see and got some of the guilds back. VcY scouted many servers, and decided upon RoS for many reasons, but sadly Anet scoring system is a bit silly, but we will push to move up another tier as i know it must be as boring and lame as it is for us right now.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Your core players want as every server does, that is to win alot and rank up as much as possible, unfortunately for them your majority of bandwagon guilds don’t really give a fig about taking towers or watching the points

So basicly what you are saying is if a guild changes server, it becomes a bandwagon guild. That is nice to know.

in WvW

Mike.5091

[…]
Tbh, VcY would of never moved to another server if it wasn’t for the problem of SFR after the free transfers and pugs started to ruin SFR. It’s rebuilding now what is great to see and got some of the guilds back. VcY scouted many servers, and decided upon RoS for many reasons, but sadly Anet scoring system is a bit silly, but we will push to move up another tier as i know it must be as boring and lame as it is for us right now.

Blaming Anets scoring system is kinda lame though, as it hasn’t changed since start meaning this problem had been around long enough before you changed server. You just clearly underestimated our tier or overestimated your own capabilities. Also you’re not the first this happens to.

And saying another guild left due to another game is also not really valid, as you apprently didn’t join after communicating .. it was just coincidence.

What is actually boring and lame is to see guilds coming down and bragging about their skills while trying to act modest. You’re the ones who chose your playstyle. Usually I try not to get offensive, but it sure is quite annoying that guilds from every high winning server (and we’ve been having them for ages) have been saying how bored they are and we should help them pass.

Nothing would change for us lul.

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

New servers, hopefully more fights.

Coming to collect badges tonight! Any guilds who want to set up some GvG’s for the next week? msg me.

Hoping this tier will be more fun, last week was fairly one sided. But i knew that when we came to GH while they were still in t8.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Nymph of Meliai.6739

We are not bored because of the skill of the other two servers… not at all… there are some very skilled players, guilds and groups in this tier… there is some really bad lack of skills too… but the same could be said of RoS.

We would just like to mix things up a bit more… play new guilds, new players, different skills…

My campaign with Anet (different to getting us to tier up) is about trying to get them to put in a less static system… so that every week, every tier (except top and bottom) has 2 server changes.

If I have mistakenly made a comment about skill being an issue… then please accept my apology. That is not really what this is about.

I don’t really want to mention the game in question because it may get my post ‘nerfed’ but I think we all know which game I am talking about… as officers in RiOT we are getting messages from people who are leaving GW2 for this game because they are bored at how static WvW has become. Hence as our communication officer, I am trying to communicate our concerns with Anet.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

goodbye surmia,we have too few fight here,and we want more so we leaving,but we enjoyed our vacation a special goodbye for Dzago blob start from 4min and learn to never follow your enemy or u can die with 50+ppl against 14.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Noooo! I was really looking forward to seeing XxX again. It was fun fighting against you, good luck wherever you go.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

jaimy.4108

Noooo! I was really looking forward to seeing XxX again. It was fun fighting against you, good luck wherever you go.

Sorry Fab =(
GH and SOE were some of the most joyfull and fun fights we had! I am sure we shall meet again in the future.

I will bring the tea if you bring the cookies =)

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Hey Robin ,
/wave and sorry for my angry bird ; ) .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in WvW

jaimy.4108

Hey Robin ,
/wave and sorry for my angry bird ; ) .

Was a evil bird =(
Didnt get a picture for my collection of you, Jath and BNF due to people knocking me off and evil birds
How am I supposed the fill the photo album now q_q

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

xD . Guesting may be .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in WvW

Posted by: Mat.3819

Mat.3819

After VoTF, xxx leave Surmia too.
The next ???

Mat Blake – HxH Guild
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIRVgvl10Ag

Thanks to Hot for the GvG. Was fun.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Mike.5091

The next ???

Yeah I wonder which guild will leave next.

in WvW

Posted by: evildan.8260

evildan.8260

The next ???

Yeah I wonder which guild will leave next.

I bid 50 quatloos on the newcomer

in WvW

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Just a hello from a tier above. We are not manipulating scores, we are just somehow balanced. Underworld is a PvE server, so when a major PvE update goes on, we suck at WvW lol, but when everyone is done with that they all go back to WvW. Personally I’m excited fighting RoS again, and I hope we are not the server that drops down for them to come up.
Also any idea where XxX and VoTF headed?

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

XxX is back on Gandara afaik.

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in WvW

Posted by: Efreet.1895

Efreet.1895

I wanna thank the VcY Engineer for the endless 1vs1 at your supplycamp,was a pleasure. Normally I also wanted to thank the VcY NornMesmer who blocked our waypoint for a while but I decided to ask for help as you abused your blink to port up the cliffs. Think that was really unneccesary and took the fun out of the fight.

greetz

Ildraven, Dzagonur D/D Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: PsychoticWaltz.1768

PsychoticWaltz.1768

Also any idea where XxX and VoTF headed?

We are on Augury Rock.

Guardian [VoTF] – http://www.votf-online.net