First reset after the time change. Good luck to everyone and keep it clean

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

Ruins of Surmia-Gunnar's Hold-Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

Good fights so far…..keep it going all wk everyone!

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Really impressed with how much more roam-friendly this is over upper tiers! Great small scale fights so far! Really loving it!

My only complaint is [PRXM].. For the amount of small scale/roaming people they have, they’ll just never fight you with less than 3v1.. And when you actually DO get one alone, halfway through the fight 4 more will pop out of nowhere. *sighs

Other than that though, the most fun I’ve had in months! Looking forward to some more fun throughout the week!

Regards.

Qronuz – Ranger

(edited by ChroNoS.6978)

in WvW

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

XXX new guild too?

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

they have a lot of wvw players too

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Had an alright reset tonight.. had a few problems with stability when we went into attack a RoS zerg a few times and BANG… Stability would not pop up due to skill lag. But it picked up at the end of the night in Hills RoS.

Thanks for the fights!

~Dishammer, CHvc

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Lokaalin.6271

Lokaalin.6271

Really, Rest of Seafarer had to call in further guilds?

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Really impressed with how much more roam-friendly this is over upper tiers! Great small scale fights so far! Really loving it!

My only complaint is [PRXM].. For the amount of small scale/roaming people they have, they’ll just never fight you with less than 3v1.. And when you actually DO get one alone, halfway through the fight 4 more will pop out of nowhere. *sighs

Other than that though, the most fun I’ve had in months! Looking forward to some more fun throughout the week!

Regards.

Yea loads of small roaming partys……

Attachments:

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Really, Rest of Seafarer had to call in further guilds?

Two guilds from SFR join and we are labeled as that…lol

And we are not calling over guilds to join RoS. This is the first time i have seen XxX on the server.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

Regards.

We are only 19 yo!

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Regards.

We both went north and RIOT went to Garrison to defend while we took hills off you, thanks

edit: The only time we were together was running passed hills and after we got into the lords room when we would have already taken it off you.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

(edited by Aneu.1748)

in WvW

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

lol talk about the perfect pic at the perfect time

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Regards.

Fun battle, RiOT ran straight to garrison tho and joined us when we got inside the lords room in Hills to get wexp (ftw!). Must say I’ve never seen a that sieged up lords room, a treb even? Very fun siege for once anyway!

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Had lot’s of fun in GH bl mostly with the germans though, GH you should be happy, we kept the germans out of your bl!
I actually even had almost 20 people online for the raid at DEX!
Oh and we didn’t CALL anyone over, didn’t know about XxX coming either but it was fun seeing them fight.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Jeddite.8620

Jeddite.8620

could you pls list all bandwagons guilds form t1 that join som?
not that we do some mistake by editing vids. =D

in WvW

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

Fun battle, RiOT ran straight to garrison tho and joined us when we got inside the lords room in Hills to get wexp (ftw!). Must say I’ve never seen a that sieged up lords room, a treb even? Very fun siege for once anyway!

Lol I wouldnt call that a siege, just derped the door down xD shhh dont knock our special lords room treb

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

(edited by Pyranna.2054)

in WvW

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

This tier was roam friendly and will be again soon, but only when bandwagon jumpers like yourself have moved on.

If you wanted roam and great small scale fights why on earth all go to the same server? Do you not understand that this will leave a lot of you not having anyone to fight? and that you will go shooting up the tiers so fast you will be right back meeting the blobs you were running from?

in WvW

Aneu.1748

Lol I wouldnt call that a siege, just blobbed the door down xD shhh dont knock our special lords room treb

26 is a blob…

Aneu | [VoTF]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

here is your second retake after you failed to do a mesmer sweep and we took it back off you. ^.^

Anyhow well played :P

Attachments:

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Forum Wars 2: the blobbing.

Cut it out with the blobbing talk and accusations. Just have a good week and try not to get too mad, or CHvc will come over to yer BL and punch you all in the jaw! GH included. It has not been 10 hours and we are already starting with the blob talk again.

~Dishammer, CHvc

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Maharius.4651

Maharius.4651

Technically VoTF are just returning home as they started out on RoS

in WvW

Lokaalin.6271

What about the other 7 guilds, how do they technically fit in?

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

This tier was roam friendly and will be again soon, but only when bandwagon jumpers like yourself have moved on.

If you wanted roam and great small scale fights why on earth all go to the same server? Do you not understand that this will leave a lot of you not having anyone to fight? and that you will go shooting up the tiers so fast you will be right back meeting the blobs you were running from?

I wouldn’t say I jumped any wagon, I guess it just boils down to bad research. Wanted to get out of those tiers and chose the first low server with a cool name.. yeah.. I take the bad research back.. no research would be more accurate :p

If the server goes higher than T6 I guess we’ll have to spend another 15g :< just not going back to that kitten!

I wasn’t part of a single zerg/party all night.. I was the solo ranger with GS – Sword/Dagger that you kept ganging up on :p but I don’t hold it against you, it’s all part of the red needs to be dead theme :> I’ve had worse too anyhow! Next time I’ll be sure to have the rest of my 3 man guild as backup though! Beware!!

PS. What precursor did the guy in your guild get? Spark?

Qronuz – Ranger

(edited by ChroNoS.6978)

in WvW

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

26 is a blob…

Bad wording maybe seems to make ppl a bit uppidy. Hmmm
Tactical derping, how does that sound?

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in WvW

Aneu.1748

26 is a blob…

Bad wording maybe seems to make ppl a bit uppidy. Hmmm
Tactical derping, how does that sound?

We hit doors harder with our heads

Aneu | [VoTF]

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Stop moaning about the guilds transferring please.. Its not going to make a difference one bit! If you dont like it, do something about it on the battlefield

Goodluck for this match up guys!

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: Phunk.6103

Phunk.6103

here is your second retake after you failed to do a mesmer sweep and we took it back off you. ^.^

Anyhow well played :P

and that screenshot shows we don’t intentionally blob :P notice VoTF seperate from the actual “blob” :P

but it’s certainly been a fun reset to say the least ggwp to everyone

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

I buy spark! 15chars~~

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

Nothing good comes from creating drama on the forum. Can’t we try to ignore it and just have an awesome week?

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

I never understood why “pvp” guilds cluster up on one server. Dont they want a balanced fight where they have to struggle to win, or do they perfer to hold hands and faceroll?

Its doubly ironic given that the reason for the migration was their complaints about VS….when they are doing exactly the same thing to the lower teir servers.

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

Nothing good comes from creating drama on the forum. Can’t we try to ignore it and just have an awesome week?

you lot were not exactly advocating ignoring it in T1. You all moaned continually. And with some justification.

Now you have caused issues on lower Teir servers, you can surely appreciate they may be feeling how you felt, and after all , that prompted your migration.

in WvW

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

I never understood why “pvp” guilds cluster up on one server. Dont they want a balanced fight where they have to struggle to win, or do they perfer to hold hands and faceroll?

Its doubly ironic given that the reason for the migration was their complaints about VS….when they are doing exactly the same thing to the lower teir servers.

The reason VcY and RiOT transfered together is because we are like brothers. VoTF came here because they are friends with these two guilds also and same goes for FIRE.

Also 30-40men guild group is far away from blobbing FYI.

in WvW

Sird.4536

Can you name these guilds.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

That’s my opinion on this matter.
It makes me wonder when I see 50 of RoS taking camp together – what’s the point of it? And then sticking together for additional few hours?
Didn’t we forget what’s that all is about? – FUN.
I can’t imagine how ’’fun’’ must be raiding 5 (okay, 10 at its finest) guys by 50ppl blobbing group?

PS: Personally I don’t give a kitten about score, but recent situation is really annoying.

Attachments:

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

@Cameirus
Didn’t you join SFR during the latest free transfer? I may be wrong, but I remember you starting to flame our guilds in the match-up thread at about that time. Now you “happened” to transfer to the same server as us?

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

The reason VcY and RiOT transfered together is because we are like brothers. VoTF came here because they are friends with these two guilds also and same goes for FIRE.

Also 30-40men guild group is far away from blobbing FYI.

I dont have anything against your guilds, but the clustering of WvWvW guilds from higher teirs will massively impact on teh servers you moved to. Whether you intended to or not.

Remember, you were complaining about mass influx of people in T1. just because you are established guilds moving to servers, does not make those same issues go away. Its just this time you lot as the people moving in, not the natives as it were.

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Had some awesome fights against the RiOT chaps on the Bl today, we only ran in to you a few times =( much love though <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

(edited by flameinabox.8913)

in WvW

Lokaalin.6271

VcY
Riot
VoTF
xxx
fire/flare
frs

Why do you ask?

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Had some awesome fights against the RiOT chaps on the Bl today, we only ran in to you a few times though =( much love though <3

Hmmm, people saying Fire/flare moved to RoS? doesent look like it to me

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Sird.4536

you lot were not exactly advocating ignoring it in T1. You all moaned continually. And with some justification.

Now you have caused issues on lower Teir servers, you can surely appreciate they may be feeling how you felt, and after all , that prompted your migration.

How did we moan in T1 thread? All our post were constructive. We never called a guild out for something and if someone from VcY did i apologized in game to the guild leader.

As for causing troubles in this tier. The previous thread was full of humor from us and our RP post. As for the match up itself, we had a fun match up and im sure GH will agree . The issue from where i sit is the extra guilds coming to RoS. We can’t prevent that and fact is noone can.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

A salute to HON for fielding a couple of very skilled players. The duels against you were my personal highlight of the reset. Fighting 1vx vs. bad players makes for great highlight videos, but otherwise isn’t that interesting.
The Machine Rorik, giant norn engi.

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

A salute to HON for fielding a couple of very skilled players. The duels against you were my personal highlight of the reset. Fighting 1vx vs. bad players makes for great highlight videos, but otherwise isn’t that interesting.
The Machine Rorik, giant norn engi.

I think we may have ran in to you guys whilst you we’re fighting and thought he needed help because he was down, sorry for interrupting =p

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Jeddite.8620

Jeddite.8620

zerger cry about zerg and leave hight tier, because of zerg, to zerg the low tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

I think we may have ran in to you guys whilst you we’re fighting and thought he needed help because he was down, sorry for interrupting =p

Nah, the guys i was fighting back then were scrubs. The HON guys on the other hand….
Also you, good sir, seem like a well brought up and mannered person. Respecting my rampage and such :P

Before i forget it: A special congratulations to Mesmer Q for beating me repeatedly. One of these days i will get you… one of these days…

in WvW

Posted by: Phunk.6103

Phunk.6103

VcY
Riot
VoTF
xxx
fire/flare
frs

Why do you ask?

no you said there was another 7 guilds excluding VoTF, you have named 6 including VoTF, if you’re going to throw around numbers and accusations, get em right please.

in WvW

Sird.4536

VcY
Riot
VoTF
xxx
fire/flare
frs

Why do you ask?

Never seen more than 10 people from FRS, FIRE are not here, XxX just arrived and seem to have 15 or so people.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

How did we moan in T1 thread? All our post were constructive. We never called a guild out for something and if someone from VcY did i apologized in game to the guild leader.

As for causing troubles in this tier. The previous thread was full of humor from us and our RP post. As for the match up itself, we had a fun match up and im sure GH will agree . The issue from where i sit is the extra guilds coming to RoS. We can’t prevent that and fact is noone can.

Was not trying to flame, just was poining out that the reasons you lot left (and the reason I myself left) T1 was because of some specific issues.

SFR was full of anti-transfer sentiment due to the influx causing queues, lag and making it so guilds found it difficult to play together.

That same situation is happening now in RoS. Only difference is that its guilds moveing wholesale and not due to free transfers. But that does not negate the issues. Issues you obviously thought serious enough to warrant a server change.

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

All go moan in the other thread about transfering please, last thread was a fun one. Make this one a fun one too.

So only compliments and jokes allowed under this line, save your crying for corners.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

zerger cry about zerg and leave hight tier, because of zerg, to zerg the low tier.

This.

in WvW

Posted by: Draahl.3827

Draahl.3827

VcY
Riot
VoTF
xxx
fire/flare
frs

Why do you ask?

Never seen more than 10 people from FRS, FIRE are not here, XxX just arrived and seem to have 15 or so people.

wat? Hahahaha

FRS easily field 15-18 people, they just count as like.. five, maybe.

FIRE are transferring at the start of the next week or something.

XxX are pretty skilled and do fit in the category of an organized WvW guild.

You lads’ skulls are so thick I always need to give my flagpole an extra knock on the top with my hammer for it to stand straight.