in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

No way I personally love Dzago.

Ruins of Surmia-Gunnar's Hold-Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

I just wanted to say that I personally think that any player recruiting on any other server is pathetic. As for spying, OK yes it happens, but it is about as low as you can get.

Some random noob

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Haha no chance. I’d much rather fight in T8 and leave you stuck in T7

in WvW

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Well.
Maybe we will go to T6, maybe not.
Maybe GH will go to T8, maybe not.
But maybe we can make a deal.
Focus that boring deustche ! Let’s go to save you from T8, and let us going to T6.
Everyone will win !

Contact me in game if you want to

Are you for real? Making such offers in the public forum so everyone can see it.
Also for your information, the germans give out a way better fight than the Gunnar’s people do.

in WvW

Posted by: alkalone.5798

alkalone.5798

It’s a troll. This whole forum is a troll’s topic.
Who blob ? Who play good ? Who will win ? Who will loose ?
There is no point of beeing serious on a such forum.
It is just fun

[MoS] Alkalone | Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

somefight

and 3 way battle in bay of yesterday evening and i cant see where the lord is on the video too,this is why we dont captured it before dz rushed bah.
indeed was a fun fight is not easy handle a 10min fight without stop

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

I just wanted to say that I personally think that any player recruiting on any other server is pathetic. As for spying, OK yes it happens, but it is about as low as you can get.

Appreciate the honesty!

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Azaradel.3578

Azaradel.3578

Shout out for Gunnars and Dragno yesterday on I believe GHBL. Loads of good fights with SOE and PRXM ( sorry if I forget any other guilds).

@ XxX – Thoroughly enjoyed fighting against you this week.

Occasionally an opposing guild team stands out from the rest for all of the right reasons.

You can see that they possess great organisation, movement and co-ordination and you then know that these are things to improve upon yourself.

In this matchup, for me at least, you are that guild.

Respect,

Mitsi Mup
[SOE] – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Looks like RoS definitely won’t move up to tier 6 this week

LAZINESS! Slack, slack RoS, clearly can’t hack it in the higher tiers and want to bully us even more. It’s lazy, it’s weak and it’s a shame on their server. Pathetic!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

I’m the pope! Did i won the War now? ^^

They accusing always happens, in other matchup it is about Nightcapping or someother stuff. Some People just need to complain and also it is always way easier to blame others instead of looking at yourself

Matchup is fine for me so far. Got some nice fights so far, best Guild i encountered was Thian [TH]. Also a variety of good players from Gunnar and Ruins.

I still want to get the Rematch with the VcY Necro, i’m having the late shift this week though but maybe you read this (i was the Asura Necro with whispers Armor) ^^.

For everybody saying WvW is about Points/Masses/Siege Fights screw your small scale do tpvp! etc Well we like doing small scale and we are enjoying it very much, never mind what was intended for WvW. Doing small scale is what makes the game fun for us and thats that.

I’m the leader of Thian [TH], so thank you^^. Yeah this matchup is fun, especially if you stay away from the large armies. I must admit this tier is a lot more competitive than T8. Too bad our population will make us move up to T6 quite soon, I could have used more weeks of training in T7. I’ll be forced to increase the size of the roaming team too…

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

somefight

and 3 way battle in bay of yesterday evening and i cant see where the lord is on the video too,this is why we dont captured it before dz rushed bah.
indeed was a fun fight is not easy handle a 10min fight without stop

That was a great fight, i’d like to thank our Dz friends for saving us there at the end :p. Luckily we held the inner after you guys wiped and managed to recap it after the lords buff ran out.

Also, i echo what Mitsi said a few posts back.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Working crazy hours this week. Only getting on, if at all, very late at night, around midnight or so and am usually too knackered to play long. There’s usually stuff going on and its been good fun.

Props to Gwynn and the others running things and keeping our honoured enemies on their toes

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Bit of an iffy night tonight on Dz to start with a fun defense which ended up with mass numbers just piling in.. and then to GH which more massive numbers piled in on. Some nice fights with xXx around the Dz and RoS borders.

~Dishammer, CHvc

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

Dzagonur what the hell?!?!?!?!?! you ruin ours and PRXM’s naked dance party. your such meanies!!!!!!

Attachments:

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in WvW

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

Had an absolute blast this evening running around EB with PRXM. We ninja’s SM – then got wiped ^^, had a load of wonderful fights with SWAT again!, VcY, and lots of other fun people.

Congratulations to Insky who was leading PRXM tonight for some really great calls.. one of which was “Don’t fight these guys!” – and so we ended the evening with a three way dance party with Dz and RoS :-))

Thanks to everyone concerned!!

Attachments:

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Neil.6138

Neil.6138

Is a grand shame I wasn’t recording tonight due to running a sub-par system (having GPU issues). Enjoyed the EB battles with [SWAT] and [VCY], and RoS/Dz alike. And importantly enjoyed the respect that everyone had to be dancing and celebrating the fun afterwards, whatever server we were on.

Kudos.

New super PC soon for these super encounters.

My PVP videos
Staff Ele Organised WvW Guide
The Frenzied Few [RAGE], Gunnars Hold.

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

On behalf of Rof, after I saw Illyest trying to prove original Ros was better then us because they won with more points or something, I’d like to add that Arbor also got a few transfers in so they have more numbers then they had before even counting NOM.
In general the numbers between Arbor and Rof have been fairly even throughout the fight with Whiteside have a fair amount less but Arbor and Rof have been mainly focusing eachothers bl’s.

in WvW

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

Had lots of fun in EB 2nite with a naked dance party to finish the night. Thanks to GoA, SWAT and everybody else that was there

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in WvW

Posted by: TaoRay.3094

TaoRay.3094

Thanks – especially to PRXM and GoA for the fights today – and as mention: the fun afterwards! The mutual respect is outstanding!

Looking also forward to meet VcY next time!

Rankkor Blacksteel [SWAT]
Special Weapons and No Tactics | Leader
Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

Had lots of fun in EB 2nite with a naked dance party to finish the night. Thanks to GoA, SWAT and everybody else that was there

Thanks – especially to PRXM and GoA for the fights today – and as mention: the fun afterwards! The mutual respect is outstanding!

Looking also forward to meet VcY next time!

you can thank me for the naked dance party :P i wanted to celebrate my birthday in my birthday suit haha :P

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in WvW

Posted by: Meganter.7491

Meganter.7491

I was so sexy in my diaper

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

you can thank me for the naked dance party :P i wanted to celebrate my birthday in my birthday suit haha :P

I will take PRXM to your birthday again next year, if we are soo lucky to get invited (and if you are having the same birthday suit theme!

Happy Birthday.

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

One of the greatest moments from leading us tonight was when we had fought DZ off the wall of SM, to the east side, and then suddently realising that they had just breached outer wall in ninja attempt – which led to us being sneaky and get into LR and then take SM. I think we owe a humble thank you to DZ for that claim!

SWAT, once again, great fights, thank you! Mutual repsect. Looking forward to our next encounter :-)

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

(edited by Magus.6543)

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

This is not meant as an insult or anything but PRXM should have killed us faster in EB. With your numbers against us 8 you sure took your time. How many people did you have? Because now i want a GvG xD

It’s to bad we don’t raid EB, well we might make an exception before reset
See what our squad can get up to.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Pyranna.2054

This is not meant as an insult or anything but PRXM should have killed us faster in EB. With your numbers against us 8 you sure took your time. How many people did you have? Because now i want a GvG xD

How about we settle our differences like grown adults n have a dance off instead?

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in WvW

Sird.4536

How about we settle our differences like grown adults n have a dance off instead?

What is this dance you speak of. We are only aware of GvG and Fireworks Duels. We do accept Boat Wars on rare days.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

How about we settle it with a game of banish ball?

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Pyranna.2054

How about we settle it with a game of banish ball?

^ This.. Altho now im curious what Boat wars is :o

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

A message for both of the bloomin’ enemies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eosrujtjJHA#t=5m30s

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Sird.4536

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

If they do not make a map purely of water and boats, there is no justice in the world!

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

in WvW

Pyranna.2054

Ooo maybe we could have some Boat wars with a Dolly war afterwards?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HM2olfzvXiY

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in WvW

Sird.4536

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

R.I.P Jimmy, you will never be forgotten <3333333

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: cbabd.8053

cbabd.8053

Thanks to RN/FRS and Orb for the long ongoing 3-way fight at GH Water camp. Lots of fun!

[Gunnar’s Hold] [RPS]
Saphnabylni | Alyquia | Hrafn Halldorsson | Roshanai Abbasi | Aghrama Steamfur

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

We had lots of fun fighting VcY, XxX, RiOT etc in Dz BL tonight, thanks for the fun. Hopefully we dropped one of you something nice. It got a little zergy towards the end so our group went to GH to finish the night.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Yeah, we had an amazing night. Had some great fights against SOE, PRXM and CrHvc. The one hour Bay defense was one of the most fun things I’ve done in a long time. Two inner walls down and two gates.

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Last night I may have been a bit jumped up on sugar….. (Never fix a computer in an office that has a tuck shop. So many chocolates were consumed O.O)

I charged a large contingent of RoS as a Pig, Owl, Crystal Scorpion, Golem and Imp). It really did take you a while to kill me. I am going to put this down as pure confusion on your side. ^_-

I did a one man mini golem rush on a tower door (tonic once again) luckily some fellow GH came a long after a while and the gate actually got damaged and taken down.

I ran into RoS spawn a few times unsuccessfully as a tonic creature. I give you RoS some props those darn NPC guards you have are observant. Who would have thought they would have such a close look at a pig that is wandering into the spawn.

Played Ring a Rose around some fellow GH in tonic form. Strangely they never commented on it even though I did it for 10 minutes while they were attacking a tower

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

If they do not make a map purely of water and boats, there is no justice in the world!

Oh, Oh, Oh… the greatest idea ever.

I wish to add to the idea of another map set in the air with airships and Asuran/Maguuma style jumping platforms.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

dying on 3 vs 3 and with a good fight and come back with 4 vs 3 is really lame at this hour,but we know this is how gunnar play right?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Oooh yes a map with airships, scary jumps and arrow carts defending platforms and ships

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

dying on 3 vs 3 and with a good fight and come back with 4 vs 3 is really lame at this hour,but we know this is how gunnar play right?

I don’t know who this was, but I can only apologise on behalf of EVERYONE at Gunnar’s Hold that this has happened to you.

We don’t quite have the same devotion as Ruins of Surmia at ensuring that every single fight has exactly equal numbers, but we’re inspired by your example and are trying to stamp out this kind of thing.

Hopefully we’ll find out who it was and encourage them to move to another server, as this is just disgraceful behaviour. Good luck in your (exactly equal) fights in future and hope to see you on the battlefield (unless I’m with a group that outnumbers you slightly in which case I’ll just watch, of course).

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

yes, this is how we play, the whole server with tousands of ppl must be taked in to acount for your 4vs3 stupid fight who I doubt it actualy happend

I don’t know who this was, but I can only apologise on behalf of EVERYONE at Gunnar’s Hold that this has happened to you.

really?

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

yes, this is how we play, the whole server with tousands of ppl must be taked in to acount for your 4vs3 stupid fight who I doubt it actualy happend

yes almost ALL the server play like that,only saw soe almost all the time as guild and prxm sometimes nothing more,and almost all EU server play like that and cant figure after all this month where is the fun.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

spiritus.7983

yes almost ALL the server play like that

I know, right? except your server.

So in your mind all servers shoud count the enemys in front of them, count how many they are, if they have too many send the excess to waypoint, then start the fight?… to prove to the next random guy from the internet how fair they are.

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

in WvW

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

What people dont understand is not many on these tiers have as many big wvw guilds as Surmia. Besides, Surmia outmann us a lot in fights too, it’s just that you guys don’t ever take screenshots of that for some reason.

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

only saw soe almost all the time as guild and prxm

No one ever remembers the little guys

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

really?

Haha spiritus, I think you might have missed the sarcasm in my post <3

I tried to lay it on thick enough that it couldn’t be missed, but I know someone will always think you’re being serious even if you can’t possibly be…!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

(edited by Hyung.6140)

in WvW

spiritus.7983

Haha spiritus, I think you might have missed the sarcasm in my post <3

I tried to lay it on thick enough that it couldn’t be missed, but I know someone will always think you’re being serious even if you can’t possibly be…!

:P

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick.9472

Maverick.9472

Its ok Freyn, CHvc still love Imp even if XxX don’t ;-)

I should probably apologise to Nem – for all the times that XxX charged into CHvc on wednesday – we should have stopped while they charged and made sure only equal numbers used their skills….. we might not have wiped them so much if we had ;-)