Ruins of Triumphant Arches?

in WvW

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

Ruins of Triumphant Aches is base on the Roman triumphant ache concept and belief. This is the ritual to celebrate victory similar to the worship of Nike, the goddess of victory and success.

Instead of the Bloodlust buff, having three Ruins of Triumphan give a buff similar to the out numbered buff such as increase in magic find etc. It also can include increase loot gold drop, harvesting/farming increase etc. Any buff that do not distort and unbalance individual combat directly.

Ruins of Triumphan could operate similarly to the Ruins of Power except when any one Ruins of Triumphan is successfully claimed it gives a Rally across all three maps to the down players of the successful server. On the third final successful claim to indicate the switch of the buff from one server to another, they should give three successive rallies, one each second, to the successful server.

Also the southern extreme Ruin can be relocated to north supply camp, the former Orb of Power location.

(edited by Avariz.8241)

in WvW

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

Not that it matters but this is for the sake of correctness only. What I meant to say is when any ruin point is won it gives Rally to all four maps and not just 3 maps as I originally wrote. In addition while I am at it, I also like to change the idea that instead of just one rally for each ruin point taken, 3 rallies should be given and that they should be spaced out at roughly 3 seconds intervals.