Rune of the Guardian #6 killing siege

in WvW

Posted by: aarias.4016

aarias.4016

ACs are destroyed within seconds when proccing this burn on block ability.

I assume this is a bug? If not, it needs to be nerfed.

(edited by aarias.4016)

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

OR don’t use AC xD

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

hah yeah that rune in a zerg when activating shelter or Shield of courage brings lots of lulz. pity guardian is so slow that I still prefer traveler runes for my roaming condi DH build.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

It’s not a bug if ANET decided to let siege take on condi damage.

Fire aura, and even frost aura with necro’s Deathly Chill allow the arrow cart to take damage as well. As well as any silly rune with on hit condition procs like perplexity.

By all means, let the siege go back to what it used to be with half the hp and immune to conditions. On this note I don’t really care either way.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

in WvW

aarias.4016

It’s not a bug if ANET decided to let siege take on condi damage.

Fire aura, and even frost aura with necro’s Deathly Chill allow the arrow cart to take damage as well. As well as any silly rune with on hit condition procs like perplexity.

By all means, let the siege go back to what it used to be with half the hp and immune to conditions. On this note I don’t really care either way.

Chinchilla, to my knowledge, this is one of the only cases (if not the only?) where passive on-hit traits or abilities (runes in this case) will proc on siege hitting them. Retal doesn’t affect siege.

(edited by aarias.4016)

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Wow this took longer than I expected for the QQ to appear on the forums.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

I’m surprised people haven’t been complaining about this earlier, especially since Mag uses them reguarly.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Posted by: Deemo.6094

Deemo.6094

oh no they are killing my ac……………….. Learn to fight.

Btw to run said build u dont even need gaurd runes and to run said build u loss a lot of what being a guardian is about. You sacrifice a lot to make this happen. its a counter with pros and cons and imo works well and creates a good counter to ac fire and doesnt need changing. Maybe one day due to this no one will build ac’s, wouldnt that be nice.

Persistence overcomes resistance. In the end, all things you work for can be yours, except in gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Tomas.6092

Tomas.6092

Stop complaining. Smart use of game mechanics. Don’t like it – don’t build nor man the ACs.

[KILL] Tequila No Lemon
- Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

We need more power creep.

Add another mastery line that adds an extra skill for siege where the siege is immune to conditions and another where you cleanse conditions from the siege.

Better still, add a skill where you transfer the conditions on your next hit.

in WvW

aarias.4016

To all the people saying “don’t build or use ACs”, and/or “learn to fight”, etc, you’re completely missing the point.

I have no great love of ACs, or any siege for that matter, but what’s fair is fair, and if this burn on block can kill ACs, Retaliation should as well, or the multitude of other damage on block abilities.

You can’t argue that ACs (or other siege) should take damage from passive traits/abilities, yet pretend that it is somehow justified that only one of them actually does it.

There are a lot of on hit, on block, on evade, on whatever traits and abilities out there…if one works against siege, so should they all…but if not, the one outlier should be brought in line with the rest.

in WvW

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

To all the people saying “don’t build or use ACs”, and/or “learn to fight”, etc, you’re completely missing the point.

I have no great love of ACs, or any siege for that matter, but what’s fair is fair, and if this burn on block can kill ACs, Retaliation should as well, or the multitude of other damage on block abilities.

You can’t argue that ACs (or other siege) should take damage from passive traits/abilities, yet pretend that it is somehow justified that only one of them actually does it.

There are a lot of on hit, on block, on evade, on whatever traits and abilities out there…if one works against siege, so should they all…but if not, the one outlier should be brought in line with the rest.

What it must be done is to remove all no sensical siege/tactics in game that the only thing it does is to annoy the player base.
I would nerf the damage from the ACs to the ground and give’em soft CC’s instead because no mechanic in game should do more damage than a player itself does.

It wouldn’t be the first i see a bunker guardian to build a superior balista in his own camp to fight one druid. instead fighting him like a person (not that matters as he went down with the supervisor and all) And simply because that balista does 5K – 10K damage per second. Go figures, love siege wars.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!