SBI/HoD StormHenge Repair Hammer Rdy! [video]

in WvW

Posted by: Milea.6043

Milea.6043

StormHenge is ready for Repair Hammers! We made a super fun video to usher in this test mechanic!

Credits: 120 Arrow Carts, Capped Map, Hammers! A Whole Lot Of Community FUN!! SBI/HOD

~Milly

Swearing allegiance in life & beyond did Desmina Zqooksha thence become the gods first follower

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Not feeling the potato settings tbh.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It’s up to 0.6 now bros.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

yeah but is this going to fix your 0.5 kdr that’s the real question here

you know what? I don’t mind losing to maguuma, but i do mind when you decide to be arrogant about it. you know you have more than three times our numbers and coverage.

know why you win. just as we know why we’re losing.

arrogant? yes, maybe a little, considering we have been stuck with this trash matchup for three weeks.

last reset night you guys had a kdr of 0.37 for a sustained amount of time. that’s not numbers. do we outnumber you three to one? lol no.

last night you sure did. but i can’t wait for you to be absolutely demoralized as you move up. your reply sums up how the other two servers feel about you. arrogance and condescension.
good luck.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

you know what? I don’t mind losing to maguuma, but i do mind when you decide to be arrogant about it. you know you have more than three times our numbers and coverage.

arrogant? yes, maybe a little, considering we have been stuck with this trash matchup for three weeks.

last reset night you guys had a kdr of 0.37 for a sustained amount of time. that’s not numbers. do we outnumber you three to one? lol no.

last night you sure did. but i can’t wait for you to be absolutely demoralized as you move up. your reply sums up how the other two servers feel about you. arrogance and condescension.
good luck.

I’ve never seen Mag get demoralized when it rolls into T2. Most people are pretty kitten ed happy to fight someone different. And even though we can’t win the coverage war in T2 we still keep up a way better kdr.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Don’t sweat it, Mag has always been arrogant. They’re the land of jerks, trolls and misfits. And they’re proud of it. It takes a special kind of person to enjoy life on Mag. But I do always like fighting them, its kind of freeing because I don’t mind trolling them since that’s what they like anyway.

I remember this one time where our zerg chased one of their guilds all the way into the jp, that was funny. Was the only time I got a descent drop from a bag too. Oh and the time they were spawn camping us and we got on our thieves and stealthed out and backstabbed them and threw bali blueprints on them, that was classic.

Fun video too. Wish I’d’ve been there for it.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Just ignore the little french fry, as long as you’re having fun who cares what anyone thinks.

“I’m gonna actually come out with little salt packets, hand ’em out, and they can all be salty in the audience.”

Eva Marie greater than TRex, fact.

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

The siege on SBI border around garrison and north camp is sort of a tradition and I am sure Sit takes pride on it since it became an activity and a time to bond before reset. It is all about fun and so you don’t need to be a kitten about it by turning the thread into a matchup kitten contest.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Cute video. Thread lock coming in 3….2….1….

in WvW

Posted by: Twilightzone.7452

Twilightzone.7452

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one.

Sorry about it, i never really set it up to be the best and the 30 min edit does not help. Guess being around garri didn’t help but ill eventually tweak it to get it right.

in WvW

Twilightzone.7452

The siege on SBI border around garrison and north camp is sort of a tradition and I am sure Sit takes pride on it since it became an activity and a time to bond before reset. It is all about fun and so you don’t need to be a kitten about it by turning the thread into a matchup kitten contest.

Glad you enjoy it and yes i take alot of pride because even though i still get trolls from our own server about it, it is all about the people who help build and join in on the fun. I know there are other sites are other sites that other people use as a matchup thread. Am just sharing the funs but granted this one was not as cool with the trebs but then i will just have to top this one next!!

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

No 3rd floor acs? FAIL! XD
Was expecting an area flooded with acs like the treb video. XD

Anyways it’s good that you guys are having fun.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Glad you enjoy it and yes i take alot of pride because even though i still get trolls from our own server about it, it is all about the people who help build and join in on the fun. I know there are other sites are other sites that other people use as a matchup thread. Am just sharing the funs but granted this one was not as cool with the trebs but then i will just have to top this one next!!

Oh nice to hear it directly from you, Sit! It takes a lot of dedication to build that many siege. lol You have my respect.

The last part of my post was actually directed to the others who, being a kitten, tried to hijack the thread trying to turn it into a match up thread.

Hope SBI and HoD can keep up having fun and so bringing more of siege parade on Fridays.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

It’s not a serious video — most of the time there’s just a bare minimum of siege in our garrison. I’ve seen way more siege from Mag in our BL inside an upgraded Bay or Hills than we ever have in our garrison. Which is fine, every server has groups that like to siege stuff up sometimes.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

DB had 3 times the coverage as Mag and they had a similar KDR to SBIs. Last time we were matched with them was like 2 weeks ago and they are a T1 server now. All I am hearing from you are the typical excuses about numbers that everyone makes when they play poorly. Win or lose a fight you can always do better, thats the Mag attitude and way and its why we focous on getting better as players and guilds and SBI focuses on things like this.

Wait….are you crying? LOL

in WvW

Posted by: Devils Toy.9205

Devils Toy.9205

Don’t sweat it, Mag has always been arrogant. They’re the land of jerks, trolls and misfits. And they’re proud of it. It takes a special kind of person to enjoy life on Mag. But I do always like fighting them, its kind of freeing because I don’t mind trolling them since that’s what they like anyway.

I remember this one time where our zerg chased one of their guilds all the way into the jp, that was funny. Was the only time I got a descent drop from a bag too. Oh and the time they were spawn camping us and we got on our thieves and stealthed out and backstabbed them and threw bali blueprints on them, that was classic.

Fun video too. Wish I’d’ve been there for it.

And this one time, at band camp….

[KILL] Leader
Maguuma

in WvW

Twilightzone.7452

No 3rd floor acs? FAIL! XD
Was expecting an area flooded with acs like the treb video. XD

Anyways it’s good that you guys are having fun.

ACS are the worse to work with as we did capped the map in the end but those acs you cant put them close to each other like the treb and thus i cap the area and have to move. I could not put anything in the lord as the side acs on the second floor capped the bottom area. I plan to stay away from acs in the future.

in WvW

Posted by: franandlaura.1382

franandlaura.1382

Loved the video – nearly pulled out my old “hammer pants” and did the air walk.

Anyone else think they see a connection between a high kdr and a server’s habit of hiding behind walls? I think I do… :0

Yes… it’s inversely proportional. The less you hide behind walls, the higher your KDR.

Actually I think it’s directly proportional to the amount of time you spend camping JPs =D.

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Thanks for the lighthearted video.

Please do not enter into the trolls hatred circle. Children of all ages sometimes feel they have to stamp their feet to gain attention.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Nice…Ebay folks would get a kick out of this vid too…lol, they were a fun bunch to fight with…as are the SBI people I have ran with in WvW.

You know, if they would just add Ebay to our pairing, we could be StormHenge Bay…and we might actually be able to deal with the pop mismatch.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t