SBI WvW Tuesday night bring out the Anet devs

in WvW

Posted by: Sind Bowdragon.8374

Sind Bowdragon.8374

Can we please get some Anet dev’s out in WvW with us Tuesday night in SBI. Would love for them to experience the Blank jam with us.
Also I have to say I think SOS has the best multi guild team work out of all the T2 servers we faced. Your Pincer movements are great. To bad its 2 or 3 of your 20-30 man guild groups pincering our smaller 15-20 man groups. I’d say get that practice in before you go back to the T2 scene.

Sind Bowdragon
Stormbluff Isle
[TBT] The Black TowerS

in WvW

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

What is a “blank” jam?

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Sounds like a large mouthed, fresh water fish that’s good for eating and sport fishing.

Shame about the OP. Most of the actual fight guilds hold off on the side lines until the current matchup is finished before they engage. There are exceptions to this though if your guild is on the [censored] list. But I know the fight guilds on SoS would hang back and watch their own server die before headed in for their turn at some action.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Its where SoS rolls through and blanks out all the structures we own on our map.

Actually I have no idea but that’s the only thing I could think of.

in WvW

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Fight guilds? What like where they sit around blob GvGing instead of actually playing WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: aquabat.2986

aquabat.2986

Is a blob 20 people?

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Fight guilds? What like where they sit around blob GvGing instead of actually playing WvW?

Most don’t run in large blobs. 20 or less is typical. The fight guilds roam the map looking for other groups (most won’t bother unless they enemy is equal or larger in size). They’re often running alone as well. The only time they are around each other is because a PPT group is having trouble getting into a structure or defending it. So the fight guild falls back to assist. Occasionally multiple fight guilds will fall back, but that isn’t common given Tier3.

But again, the exception to this is if your guild is on the list of tards. And there are a few on SBI and NSP.

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Its where SoS rolls through and blanks out all the structures we own on our map.

Actually I have no idea but that’s the only thing I could think of.

JQ did the same to us last nite, rolling through T3 Keeps with 50 Omegas and 100 players.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

But again, the exception to this is if your guild is on the list of tards. And there are a few on SBI and NSP.

What SBI guilds? Do we have guilds?
Sorry but what you said doesn’t apply to SBI considering we have less than a handful of guilds and they are all PvE that ventures to WvW now and then.

Reset day is chaotic but yes, there were SoS guilds, 3 of them in fact, coming straight to our militia zerg. Maybe they felt the thrill or something but it wouldn’t be that much when you have 3 guilds of 20 or more each against 30 pugs. However it is expected and bound to happen when have such lopsided match up.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: papaiggy.1345

papaiggy.1345

So let’s talk about the SoS guys who keep getting into the SBI Citadel area and setting up siege on the walls above North North. Exploit much? I mean seriously with a stupidly large lead you now have to cheat to drive the score up even more? Not impressed at all. No class, No honor, No sportsmanship. SoS can just go suck it.

in WvW

Posted by: party buddy.4956

party buddy.4956

This thread makes my head hurt

this forums’ functionality is horrible…

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

So let’s talk about the SoS guys who keep getting into the SBI Citadel area and setting up siege on the walls above North North. Exploit much? I mean seriously with a stupidly large lead you now have to cheat to drive the score up even more? Not impressed at all. No class, No honor, No sportsmanship. SoS can just go suck it.

What are you talking about here? I don’t know of anyone doing such a thing, but if it’s happening, you’ll have the full support of SoS in putting a stop to it. A screenshot would be ideal, but if you’ve got that you can likely go right to Anet.

Oh, and as to this Blank Jam thing, I actually feel kind of bad about it…but we have no choice but to be cruel in order to maintain our rating and avoid permanently falling into T3. If we went even with SBI and NSP, we’d lose an immense amount of points…we have to tick at like 450+ on average just to break even.

in WvW

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

What SBI guilds? Do we have guilds?
Sorry but what you said doesn’t apply to SBI considering we have less than a handful of guilds and they are all PvE that ventures to WvW now and then.

Reset day is chaotic but yes, there were SoS guilds, 3 of them in fact, coming straight to our militia zerg. Maybe they felt the thrill or something but it wouldn’t be that much when you have 3 guilds of 20 or more each against 30 pugs. However it is expected and bound to happen when have such lopsided match up.

Not true… Mostly true but not entirely:
Off the top of my head there’s IMG, PH, and some really small guilds.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

in WvW

papaiggy.1345

What are you talking about here? I don’t know of anyone doing such a thing, but if it’s happening, you’ll have the full support of SoS in putting a stop to it. A screenshot would be ideal, but if you’ve got that you can likely go right to Anet.

Oh, and as to this Blank Jam thing, I actually feel kind of bad about it…but we have no choice but to be cruel in order to maintain our rating and avoid permanently falling into T3. If we went even with SBI and NSP, we’d lose an immense amount of points…we have to tick at like 450+ on average just to break even.

My whole havoc of 20 people took screen shots and sent them off to Anet.

in WvW

papaiggy.1345

OMg just finished defending our keep in EB, 4 hours of y’all constantly attacking 50+ Omegas and we killed at least 35 of those. Plus you had us outnumbered 4 -1 I don’t know how you can even cut it as a higher tier server when we can spank you this bad. As to your needing to tick points I find it interesting that NSP has all it’s stuff and that you seem to be obsessed with just attacking SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

OMg just finished defending our keep in EB, 4 hours of y’all constantly attacking 50+ Omegas and we killed at least 35 of those. Plus you had us outnumbered 4 -1 I don’t know how you can even cut it as a higher tier server when we can spank you this bad. As to your needing to tick points I find it interesting that NSP has all it’s stuff and that you seem to be obsessed with just attacking SBI.

Have 20+ ppl hiding and sieging and tell me what else do you expect the other side do? SBI SEA only map hops and try to cap wherever there is no defence. At least we go right at you, and at the keep with the most defence.

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Please remember not everyone just plays for easy ppt. Some like to fight and some like to capture objectives. Nothing you can do to stop that.

in WvW

papaiggy.1345

Have 20+ ppl hiding and sieging and tell me what else do you expect the other side do? SBI SEA only map hops and try to cap wherever there is no defence. At least we go right at you, and at the keep with the most defence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And that explains the spawn camping afterward? And then YOU hiding in the keep from 20 guys, just a few screen shots showing what a laugh you are.

Attachments:

in WvW

papaiggy.1345

Some more spawn camping

Attachments:

in WvW

papaiggy.1345

After we killed 3 more Omega’s without any siege and despite the gross numbers pushed you back to the keep. And can clearly be seen you built arrow carts to hide behind in the keep, outnumbering us 4 -1 and Omega’s to boot and you ran and hid in the keep and built siege from 15 people.

Attachments:

in WvW

papaiggy.1345

Yet more “bravery” from SoS who still seriously outnumbered us as we pushed through the outer gate of SM.

Apparently when you completely outnumber the enemy you hide in a keep behind cannons, a million arrow carts, and when that fails you bring out an Omega.

As I said earlier not impressed SoS. Not proving anything to me accept your ability to be kittens.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: aquabat.2986

aquabat.2986

wwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

This has turned into a matchup thread instead of a request for Anet to send a dev onto the server to see rotten T3 still is (months and months on end). Now, the thread will get removed =(

SBI