SBI what is your deal?

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Ranc.7192

Ranc.7192

WE (JQ) are attacking SM, and instead of helping us by attacking the other end so one of us can take SM, you attack our keeps while we are trying to take SM…..I guess you like HOD being in first place…….so now were having to stop our Siege at SM and defend our keeps from you guys……

Good job SBI……

Cant wait tell next weeks match up HoD JQ and ET…………atleast ET knows how to work togather for the same goal.(To Knock HoD out of first, seems like all you guys are worred about is geting 2nd place.)

Edit: Nice try on tryin to ninja SM while we almost had it.

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

(edited by Ranc.7192)

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

This is a pretty pointless post, attacking one of our objectives while we make a major push for the enemy is called TACTICS.

I don’t know why you are coming on here crying about SBI trying to sabotage you, if they attack, deal with it, build up your defenses and make a push. Just because everything doesn’t go as planned doesn’t mean you have to go getting your panties in a twist.

@SBI, Sorry about this idiot, just keep on fighting guys.

[IX]

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Arasuki.6094

Arasuki.6094

WE (JQ) are attacking SM, and instead of helping us by attacking the other end so one of us can take SM, you attack our keeps while we are trying to take SM…..I guess you like HOD being in first place…….so now were having to stop our Siege at SM and defend our keeps from you guys……

Good job SBI……

Cant wait tell next weeks match up HoD JQ and ET…………atleast ET knows how to work togather for the same goal.(To Knock HoD out of first, seems like all you guys are worred about is geting 2nd place.)

Edit: Nice try on tryin to ninja SM while we almost had it.

what the hell are you talking about. we slaved away at stonemist taking 3 inner doors and fought HoD toe to toe in the pathway to the throne room. i never saw crossed swords anywhere else on the map. (except the useless people in the jump puzzle).

[DU]Arasuki – Ranger
Down Under – Stormbluff Isle

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Epsilon.3601

Epsilon.3601

There were multiple pushes that I was involved in that had stragglers from JQ and from SBI fighting each other at the flank of the zergs. (Despite our calls just to leave JQ alone, I think some people don’t realize there are 3 servers…)

It happens… but never once did the full force of our attack flank you out of SM.

However, there is no “common goal” of making HoD not win, it’s about taking whatever action we think is best for SBI. Which, at this point, only means fighting for second. Maybe next HoDvJQvSBI match up we’ll make some solid 1-week alliance… but it’s far too late for it now.

(To further clarify, at the beginning of a match, I think it’s in the best interest of the bottom two to gang up on the top one if each server is interested only in self preservation, then betraying it at the crucial moment. Like the board game, Risk)

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: CelestialStormZ.5102

CelestialStormZ.5102

whine, whine, whine. seriously. Is this what you guys always do?
Instead of complaining, why dont you do something about it. Its World vs World. Things happen. Deal with it or get out.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Ranc.7192

There were multiple pushes that I was involved in that had stragglers from JQ and from SBI fighting each other at the flank of the zergs. (Despite our calls just to leave JQ alone, I think some people don’t realize there are 3 servers…)

It happens… but never once did the full force of our attack flank you out of SM.

However, there is no “common goal” of making HoD not win, it’s about taking whatever action we think is best for SBI. Which, at this point, only means fighting for second. Maybe next HoDvJQvSBI match up we’ll make some solid 1-week alliance… but it’s far too late for it now.

(To further clarify, at the beginning of a match, I think it’s in the best interest of the bottom two to gang up on the top one if each server is interested only in self preservation, then betraying it at the crucial moment. Like the board game, Risk)

Yeah, you guys were attacking SM on the other side, but for some reason you guys gave up the siege while we were still attacking on our side of SM, and we were also telling our zerg not to attack SBI..We didnt care if you took it or we did as long as HoD lost SM we would of been happy.

But the for some reason you guys gave up on the siege at SM and starting attacking our keeps, that was what I was annoyed about.

One of us almost had it!

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: forever.6908

forever.6908

The best move I’ve seen SBI did was camping Pangloss Rise Cave with 40+ group and 10+ siege weapons inside. For those of you not familiar with the map, it is the supply camp to the north of Ogre camp in EB. It’s red’s (JQ) territory. I can understand when JQ controlling SM, you want to starve supply of SM, but when green took back SM, SBI still camped Pangloss Rise multiple times. Can anyone from SBI bother telling me why? It’s just a camp worth 5 points per tick, is it worth 40+ players holding it for a long time? Or it’s just standard procedure of SBI server to put down 10+ siege weapons whenever they take a camp? I laughed so hard when I saw those siege weapons, I said to my server channel “they have more siege weapons in the cave than HoD had in SM lord room”.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: The Rooster.2615

The Rooster.2615

In 3 way PvP, someone will always be getting double teamed or hit in their undefended areas while they are focused elsewhere or on another team. It is rarely intentional and something people need to just get used to.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Ranc.7192

This is a pretty pointless post, attacking one of our objectives while we make a major push for the enemy is called TACTICS.

I don’t know why you are coming on here crying about SBI trying to sabotage you, if they attack, deal with it, build up your defenses and make a push. Just because everything doesn’t go as planned doesn’t mean you have to go getting your panties in a twist.

Uhhh who are you, at what guild do you represent?
Send me a Pm please I would like to have a little chat with you on our teamspeak.

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: maximumpanda.5178

maximumpanda.5178

In 3 way PvP, someone will always be getting double teamed or hit in their undefended areas while they are focused elsewhere or on another team. It is rarely intentional and something people need to just get used to.

the point is that the 2nd and 3rd place shouldnt be focused on eachother and letting HOD reign over the most territory and basically guaranteeing them the win. its bad tactics in general to allow this to even happen.

Maximumpanda – Director of – Ruin Gaming [Ruin]
Desolation [DESO]

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

the point is that the 2nd and 3rd place shouldnt be focused on eachother and letting HOD reign over the most territory and basically guaranteeing them the win. its bad tactics in general to allow this to even happen.

Problem is, you can’t realistically beat HoD due to their coverage. (i’m SBI and we have been fighting them forever; we all know as a server that its not possible due to our complete lack of late night coverage) The top bracket will always be 2nd and 3rd place fighting to see who gets 2nd.

Personally i’m fine with SBI dropping down this week, i’m interested in fighting a battle that’s actually winable instead of going to sleep even and waking up with nothing. It sucks fighting for 2nd every week.

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Epsilon.3601

It depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. The goal should be “what’s best for your server” and that’s going to change throughout the week.

Example: At the beginning of the week, it’s most advantageous for the bottom two to gang up on the top one. However, at some point, whoever is last for the week is going to start attacking the second for the week so they don’t lose.

It’s like a game of risk. You can make pacts with other players, but sooner or later, you’re going to have to turn on each other, and whoever does first has the upper hand.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

Granted, but there’s always going to be people/zergs that go off and do what they want, regardless of what would be best strategically. I’ve actually regained a lot of respect for SBI in the last day; they picked up HoD’s only remaining orb, and this morning I was part of an attack on SM that would have failed if SBI hadn’t been doing the same from the opposite side. I don’t expect them to stop attacking us or anything, but a stronger focus on the leader is a plus.

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Epsilon.3601

I completely agree, maybe next HoDvJQvSBI match up, we can come up with something a little more concrete

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Union.9780

Union.9780

Uhhh who are you, at what guild do you represent?
Send me a Pm please I would like to have a little chat with you on our teamspeak.

Watch out we got a kitten over here…

Sounds like someone is about to get internet tuffguy’d.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Oh noes, i’m so afraid >.<

[IX]

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Union.9780

Union.9780

Oh noes, i’m so afraid >.<

Heh. I can imagine him practicing his angry “little chat”, right now.

You should go record it, and post it here for us to laugh at.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

pointless post really.

it is a 3-way battle.

take it or leave it….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Saerith.2015

Saerith.2015

Lol @ the OP, whining about SBI after double teaming us with HoD over the weekend.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Agreed, 3 way battles sometimes roll this way.

I’ll prefer hitting HoD if it comes to an even decision as it stands, but if I just took Orgath and had a wave of ogres heading south I’m still going to help those ’minions’ push and take the SBI camp.

If SBI knows we’re mostly in SM and knows that we just kicked HoD out of SM, it makes more sense to hit us because they know where we are instead of HoD who could be almost anywhere.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Spacefish.4623

Spacefish.4623

Lol @ the OP, whining about SBI after double teaming us with HoD over the weekend.

Lol @ SBI currently double teaming JQ with HoD in EB. Hypocrisy is not an island near Greece.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Mytheos.7205

Mytheos.7205

Cant say I am surprised to see posts like this from JQ.

Out of every server I have played against they were the ones with by far the least honor and sportsmanship.

They seemed to roll you 8 v 1 and then laugh and jump on your corpse, like they accomplished some major thing.

They never were outside of a group or multiple groups, they would use every dirty trick in the book even tho it was a 8 v 1 situation. ( Really? )

They seem to have a large number of children that jumped ship so they could feel awesome running over a group with 40 people while playing the OP class spamming 1 button.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

Cant say I am surprised to see posts like this from JQ.

Out of every server I have played against they were the ones with by far the least honor and sportsmanship.

They seemed to roll you 8 v 1 and then laugh and jump on your corpse, like they accomplished some major thing.

They never were outside of a group or multiple groups, they would use every dirty trick in the book even tho it was a 8 v 1 situation. ( Really? )

They seem to have a large number of children that jumped ship so they could feel awesome running over a group with 40 people while playing the OP class spamming 1 button.

Lol. SBI is probably the one with the least honor and sportsmanship. I agree our server (JQ) likes to QQ a lot, but we aren’t kittens like SBI. They spam forums saying JQ is a tier 2 server, that they will NEVER beat SBI (hey look at the scores ) etc. Someone even made a picture written #1 : HoD, #2 : SBI, #3 : ET / JQQ. Guess what, SBI isn’t number 2 anymore, and all you do is finding excuses, just like JQ did during our last match-up …. isn’t that ironic ?

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

If you look at last week, HoD was in last place because ET and SBI both hit HoD hard. The first ngith of the reset, HoD nearly lost their entire holdings in EB, which is generally unheard of during primetime. And while ET lost, they still had the guts to actually fight HoD with us, and we dominated until the nightcapping took effect.

And now that JQ is back, a I predicted, SBI would not take 2nd. Why? Because JQ is never one to hit HoD aggressively. I have seen time and time again JQ just sitting on their side, or fighting at umber/pangloss. HoD will take mutiple towers in quick succession from JQ, and JQ will take them back, and then stop pushing. I have rarely seen JQ making a push into HoD lands, so I am very surprised you actually attempted to take SM.

You claim what you want, but your track record is that you are afraid of HoD, while SBI fights HoD every chance we get. Sure, we hit JQ as well. But hey, we aren’t afraid of laying a siege, and we are not afraid of any other server. So before you complain about us, look at your track record. You made it abundantly clear during the weekend that you wanted us out of the top matchup, and had no qualms hitting us with HoD. I even had HoD coming and breaking up sieges SBI put up against JQ, which is suspect in itself. xD

So if you made it clear we were not playing for first during the weekend, then that is what we are playing as. You amde your choice to only get 2nd, and now you complain because we won’t help you? LOL

On Pangloss: It is a very defensible camp that can be quite fun to hold. And while JQ sends large forces at the single supply camp, they are doing nothing elsewhere, so it hurts them ultimately. And don’t believe it is just SBI taking the camp. HoD holds it about the same amount as we do. I have even had a huge HoD zerg come to take Pangloss from SBI for no reason accept that they could. That’s right. SBI and HoD fighting at a camp in the JQ area. So don’t whine about SBI taking a fun objective, when it is always a highly targeted camp for various reasons.

SBI what is your deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Please keep the fights on the battlefields in the game, not in the forums. This thread is closed.