SF thief glitching and alliances!

in WvW

Posted by: WiltedBrainz.9703

WiltedBrainz.9703

Well, the sad part about the match up so far, is that it seems the 2 opposing servers made a pact. I don’t know whether to take this as a compliment, or be peeved on the low down side dealings. You won’t see the 20+ other mixed group of people behind me messing around dancing and dueling, but I assure you they were there.

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/Crimzin1/gw033.jpg

Next is the thief that was in the guild PvP that was glitching inside Quentin Post the other night. If that is your way to get ahead then have at it. But you rob your server of it’s integrity.

Now to the thief that was inside ET’s Citadel trying to gank ppl. You are obviously NOT supposed to be there, but found a way to get there AND managed to not aggro a single Legendary. I doubt that Anet will do anything about it, but here’s hoping.

I will post the 2nd part after it renders. I saw the thief by the zone in spot inside out main keep. He ran past 1 legendary w/o aggroing them. Proceeded to run to an area where he took out a few ppl. One being the guy who made the videos. At 10 sec is where you can see that he is out of bounds in our area. Note the red door placement.

So in closing, let’s try to fight without the alliances. I would rather lose to people that have skill, and /bow them for the fight, then this BS. It is kind of sad that 1 server has to fight off a treb nailing Anz, while SF is on one wall and Ferg on the other OBVIOUSLY working in sync with each other. If you think we are that much of a threat, then try to get better as players, not be underhanded. Also, Ferg, if you have to ride on another servers coat tails to get ahead, shame on you, L2P!

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Regarding thief inside citadel area, that’s should be reported of course and offender should be banned. However if you expect to be safe inside citadel just do not leave area where you have invulnerability buff. If you take a closer look, this thief lured you to the area where you are not invulnerable and only then engaged in the combat.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The problem with alliance is the inability to have 100% compliance. Somebody’s always going to ignore it, then the other side will misinterpret and it just kind of dominoes.

As for that thief, yes report him … But as the person above said, don’t let your outrage over an exploit lead you out and make you a target. Instead sit in your invulnerable area, be patient, and kill him

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Take it from a Ferg man: SF is jumping on our kitten just as much as they are on yours.
As for exploits, that’s weak kitten there. Win cause yer Alpha as Heck, not that lowdown crap.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: WiltedBrainz.9703

WiltedBrainz.9703

Mostly we were trying to get footage on him so we could report him. The ganking just followed lol. Sorry for the nerd rage, I really dislike people who have to cheat or resort to low end methods to get ahead.

Hope to slit your throats on the battlefield!

in WvW

Posted by: Fook.3914

Fook.3914

you are only safe in your zone even he can enter he cant kill you, stealth should be auto canceled on safe point. permanent stealth is OP

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

I don’t think the thief is a big deal. He can’t kill you in your spawn. You chased him to a point where, yes, he shouldn’t be, but it was also a point where you lost your buff. So obviously not really considered your safe zone anymore, which means you can be killed.

I actually have always wanted to get like an entire zerg of like 30 people into someones spawn and just run around trying to survive. xD Would be super funny.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

havent heard about any alliance…

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions