SFR servers is fULL.

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

To all guild’s and ppl who were thinking to transfer to SFR server plz do not come. SFR is FULL even over stacked. Our old guild cant even get in maps any more.
What is worse is that we lack enemys very badly so pleas if you want to transfer do so to other servers so you and us have more balanced MU.
Nobody likes to get run over by 3 times the numbers or wake up to all green maps.

If you still join you will not be welcomed anymore your GvG or 1v1 times won’t be respected.

I know SFR has lot of haters but even if your biggest enemy support this thing.
Thank you for understanding. (this topic will be moderated in 3…2…1)

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

EU needs to do what NA has done in T1 and T2. There’s not enough population to support more than 2 healthy tiers.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

EU needs to do what NA has done in T1 and T2. There’s not enough population to support more than 2 healthy tiers.

>T1 is overflowing
>solution: remove T3
wat?

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Nobody really ‘cares’ about the PPT/Coverage Wars these days other than when the MU suits them, rather than feeling obligated to.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

>T1 is overflowing
wat?

Where did you get the idea that T1 is overflowing? T1 has less than half the population it did a year ago. In fact, T1 now would barely be competitive to T4 back in October-November in 2012.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Still we have queue only in EB. We could have more EotM players. Desolation EotM guild blobs are bigger than green karma train.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

>T1 is overflowing
wat?

Where did you get the idea that T1 is overflowing? T1 has less than half the population it did a year ago. In fact, T1 now would barely be competitive to T4 back in October-November in 2012.

Don’t know about NA but EU servers are well populated, I still see queues at prime time in my T3 server, at reset almost every BL has queue.

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: hobotnicax.7918

hobotnicax.7918

Yeah SFR is full of people who wanted to run blob karmatrain day in day out. Most of the WvW community already transfered out and/or started playing something else. I’ve been on SFR for a good year and a half now and since summer WvW is not the same as it was on SFR. Like Junkpile wrote, only EB has queue which is mostly not that big. There isn’t much fighting going on anymore, zergs avoid zergs most of the time flipping towers back and forth rather than engaging in battles. In my opinion EOTM & nerfs to champ farming killed what little WvW had to offer comparing to PVE. For me, it’s over, WvW is dead.

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

To all guild’s and ppl who were thinking to transfer to SFR server plz do not come. SFR is FULL even over stacked. Our old guild cant even get in maps any more.
What is worse is that we lack enemys very badly so pleas if you want to transfer do so to other servers so you and us have more balanced MU.
Nobody likes to get run over by 3 times the numbers or wake up to all green maps.

If you still join you will not be welcomed anymore your GvG or 1v1 times won’t be respected.

Hahahaha….

You kept on recruiting and recruiting despite all warnings that this could happen.

What goes around, comes around.

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

SFR is not recruiting for half a year now I believe (but for months for sure), but as the players still transferred, meh..

When you speak with a guild to not transfer to SFR as there’s none to fight but they’re still there the following day.. As long as SFR will be not “Full” marked by Anet (will never happen, transfers = $$$), ppl will bandwagon there..

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

Hahahaha….

You kept on recruiting and recruiting despite all warnings that this could happen.

What goes around, comes around.

PPl told to one PPT leader to stop this season 2 as i remember but was anything done no. So now were trying to save the last what we can if we can.

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Dont listen to OP, just go to SFR. Tons of lootbags by just spamming your 1 button, great way to get your WvW achievements, amazing people and commanders. What else could you want?

Man, if i had the gold i’d go there today. I would love to train my new warrior in WvW there.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

SFR servers is fULL.

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

Dont listen to OP, just go to SFR. Tons of lootbags by just spamming your 1 button, great way to get your WvW achievements, amazing people and commanders. What else could you want?

Man, if i had the gold i’d go there today. I would love to train my new warrior in WvW there.

agreed!

SFR needs more numbers as preparation for season 4. please join them as they are the hardest of the hard core wvw servers, and if you want to even be considered to be allowed to queue up for wvw map during season, you need to start your training asap!!!

they are looking for AC users willing to sit on them at least 5h/day, lidless eyes (they still call them scouts on SFR), and staff guardians willing to risk carpal tunnel syndrome for the improvement of servers PPT.

if you are looking for glory, SFR is a way to go!

night shift players can transfer there without any conditions, but you should be warned that pvd causes severe brain dmg if you are true wvw player.