SSCTS (Superior Siege Carpel Tunnel Syndrome)

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

I am in a guild that currently raids 7+ hours a day. As you can imagine, we go through a large number of superior siege blueprints in that time. Around 200 sup rams, 50 sup catapults, 50 sup ACs, and maybe a few trebs, golems and ballistas.

In order to create 1 single superior siege blueprint, you must:
Go to siege, vendor, click 2 times to buy a regular blueprint.
Go to Miyani, click 2 times to buy a Siege Master’s Guide.
Go to Mystic forge, click 2 times on regular siege blueprint, 2 times on mithril ore, 2 times on elder wood logs, 2 times on Siege master’s guide, and 1 more time to accept.

This is a total of 13 times per superior siege blueprint, not including clicking to remove items from bank and using waypoints and interacting with NPCs.
On a typical night I have clicked over 4000 times in 40 minutes to create the siege my guild needs.

This isn’t just a convenience issue, this is a health issue.

We have been asking for years for a fix to this issue. If this isn’t fixed in HoT or before, not only will I be severely disappointed that a simple fix – adding recipes to crafting stations – has not been implemented, I may even risk injury because of it.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

(edited by Quick Mouse.7635)

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

“Funny” they added another click in the whole process with a confirmation on the siege book purchase every single time. Give us an option to buy 10/20 in once oh and also , make a siege craftstation so your customers dont get RSI for life playing this game.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

They hate WvW players get used to it^^

With HoT you will prob have to sit through 15sec of mystic forge unskippable cinematic for every sup siege : )

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

With HoT you will prob have to sit through 15sec of mystic forge unskippable cinematic for every sup siege : )

Be careful what you wish for, they might add this!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Gw2 in general takes a lot of clicks so I believe this is a lot of strain. RSI is a real issue.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Just gonna drop this in here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/SUGGESTION-Hand-health-features/page/2#post5344780

Given that this was originally posted year ago, and was recently necro’d and nothing has been done, I wouldn’t hold out any hope of it ever changing.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

4000 times per 40 mins = 400 clicks per minute = 400/60 = ~7 clicks per second

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

Be careful what you wish for, they might add this!

Now it’s been suggested, Anet will implement it and call it a ‘much asked for by players game improvement’ feature….

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Imagine… If superior siege didnt exist as items.

When you drop a cata, it cost 50 sups to build.
After being built, you have the option to use it or continue building upon it with an additional 50 sups.
When fully built with 50+50 sups, its a superior cata.

I just solved a WvW inventory, health and poverty problem. I should get a Nobel prize.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

It’s hilarious that such a smart and simple fix wasn’t already made canon in the game^^

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Ithurien.3652

Ithurien.3652

4000 times per 40 mins = 400 clicks per minute = 400/60 = ~7 clicks per second

Er, no. 4000 divided by 40 is 100, not 400. 100 clicks per minute = 1.67 clicks/second.