(SUGGESTION) WvW activity and reward

in WvW

Posted by: Thevanishedone.5231

Thevanishedone.5231

Don’t know if anyone has suggested this yet or not but wouldn’t it be awesome that by the end of every match up, people who invested in WvW would gain some champion loot bags depending on they’r contribution and servers performance , I mean sorta like the old dailies where you had more choices of what to do and if you did so many of them you’d get a completed mark for that day, and at the end of the match up everyone who participated more gets more, and if they’r server did well they get even more loot.

However on account the EOTM is all ready farmed for champ loot and karma the way it is and doesn’t effect the scoring of the actual match up, have this change only apply to the borderlands and Eternal Battlegrounds.

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Thats what i miss. Do more, gain more. Did I kill 5k players in this matchup? Give me a lot of things to open!

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Have seen differing versions of this idea but still +1. Like it, would even be happy with a recap stating here is what you did over the match up. Picture a sPvP style recap of sorts. That by itself would be funny and give yourself more of a challenge week to week.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.