Sactum of Rall against two servers combined?

in WvW

Posted by: Kruzis.7419

Kruzis.7419

Sactum of Rall finally had their chance for once, when IRON joined our server, but now Jade Quarry and Blackgate have teamed up against Sactum of Rall. And we are going to get kicked out of tier 1, because one server cannot take down two servers combined. Who thinks Arena Net should stop this problem?

Your mistake is my kill.

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Tiers do not exist anymore (tears do obviously), so you will most likely be fighting different server(s). Wait and see what happens tomorrow night.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

This may come as a huge shock to you, but the way the WvW is designed, you are always fighting against two opponents. It’s always a 2v1.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Kruzis, you delete this right now! Blackgate holds rights on complaining about 2v1! See you in court!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Sactum of Rall finally had their chance for once, when IRON joined our server, but now Jade Quarry and Blackgate have teamed up against Sactum of Rall. And we are going to get kicked out of tier 1, because one server cannot take down two servers combined. Who thinks Arena Net should stop this problem?

no one but SOR, probably. Tier doesnt mean anything except WvW population. Get over it.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in WvW

Kruzis.7419

Kruzis, you delete this right now! Blackgate holds rights on complaining about 2v1! See you in court!

That is why they are winning? :P

Your mistake is my kill.

in WvW

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

not sure if you are baiting forum warriors or actually serious

Dont you think it makes sense for the two other servers to hit the server that have highest rating?

FA Forum Warrior

(edited by Joe.6184)

in WvW

Kruzis.7419

Everyone, I did not post this just to get thrown back in my face, tiers do NOT have to do with population, Sactum of Rall was once in tier 2 – 3, and by points, they got into tier 1.

Your mistake is my kill.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Yup, Blackgate stopped buying guilds and bought JQ. After much delegation, I believe JQ will find that they will be quite happy as a premier guild on Blackgate.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Raven.9603

Everyone, I did not post this just to get thrown back in my face, tiers do NOT have to do with population, Sactum of Rall was once in tier 2 – 3, and by points, they got into tier 1.

right. you got more points when the WvW population of SOR outnumbered the WvW population of your enemies.

There is not skill in winning WvW. Only coverage.

Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Just posting in the most epic thread ever that’s all continue on.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

This is Blackgates FIRST win against SoR in weeks!!!

Now they win once legitimately & all of a sudden it’s because of a 2v1? Give me a break!

in WvW

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

right. you got more points when the WvW population of SOR outnumbered the WvW population of your enemies.

NO, it is pure skill, pure comunity , pure coordination for SOR to win.
for others to win it is just coverage

FA Forum Warrior

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Not true, Blackgate is working with Anet to see how many gems we have to buy for them to pad the scores. Pay to Win!

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Raven.9603

You must not be a commander. A commander would’ve added some BS that good leadership leads to victory.

Kind of like commanders irl, now that I think about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Yup, Blackgate stopped buying guilds and bought JQ. After much delegation, I believe JQ will find that they will be quite happy as a premier guild on Blackgate.

It pays to be the 1% Zikory. I feel so bad for all the poor SoR, maybe they should apply for a loan?

Ranger | Elementalist

in WvW

Kruzis.7419

You must not be a commander. A commander would’ve added some BS that good leadership leads to victory.

Kind of like commanders irl, now that I think about it.

You must be a commander from, let’s see Blackgate! (Btw i’m a commander from Sactum of Rall)

Your mistake is my kill.

in WvW

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

Oh, this thread again. Guess it has to pop up every time the servers in T1 change.

SoS hit T1, SoR proceeded to complain JQ and SoS were ganging them
BG hits T1, SoR proceeds to complain JQ and BG are ganging them

I’m noticing a trend here, maybe if you guys stop complaining about it, the other servers might stop doing it to you. Mull that idea over for a little bit.

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Your tears sustain me. Middle server gets destroyed… that’s how it goes…. top is fighting for first, bottom is fighting for second. Welcome to the game.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in WvW

Zikory.6871

It pays to be the 1% Zikory. I feel so bad for all the poor SoR, maybe they should apply for a loan?

With the current economy the interest rates might be a bit high. Best thing to do is just watch their spending habits. More rams less golems imo

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

you are not going to get kicked out of tier 1, unless you continue to lose matches for several more weeks.

if you start getting close to dropping to the #4 ranking (the closest thing that remains to the old “tiers”) try teaming up with another server to take down the top dog. what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Tiers do not exist anymore (tears do obviously), so you will most likely be fighting different server(s). Wait and see what happens tomorrow night.

The probability for a JQ/SoR/BG match again next week is over 50%.

So probably not.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

This thread is going places.

That place where all locked threads go.

in WvW

Kathy K.6812

So probably not.

Actually there’s less than a 15% chance that the “T1” matchup will change especially with how poorly SoR played this week.

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Oh no, a stacked server is beating another stacked server. The drama is too much.

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

For Blackgate its different. Numbers, community, coordination do not matter here.

For Blackgate, it starts with our morning routine. We start by putting some awesome-sauce on our toast before we make 20 laps around LA with our lolerskates screaming, “WE’RE #1”

Our afternoon meal is a high protein diet. Every noon meal, we kill an afker in LA and roast him over a spittle. Then we take communal man poos into the mystic forge. So maybe community is important here on BG.

In the evening (I can only speak for NA primetime here), we gather the guilds together for an awesome RP session. We work ourselves up into a Tarnished Coast style role-playing nerd frenzy. Battles from Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Patriot, The Alamo and Street Fighter are played while a great motivator screams about things precious to the NA players in BG: “MURICA” “FREEDOM” “BALD EAGLES”.

We then go WvW.

So community is important here.

in WvW

Kathy K.6812

Blackgate & Sanctum of Rall have been going at it for months, the feud between the two is second-to-none in this game.

I believe now the new score (if Blackgate wins this week) would have Blackgate up 17-8 on SoR.

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

right now it looks like 40.7% for SoR+BG+JQ. other likely matchups:

15.5% SoR BG TC
8.6% SoR JQ TC
7.2% SoR BG DB
3.9% SoR JQ DB
2.6% SoR DB FA

all other matchup pairings for SoR have less than a 2% probability.

here are the top single-server probabilities for SoR:

66.8% BG
55.9% JQ
30.3% TC
20.0% DB
10.2% FA

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

WAit wait.. last I was informed the 2v1 was against BG…I even teamed up with SoR for it:

Attachments:

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in WvW

Posted by: Lanceor.2763

Lanceor.2763

Wow i’m from JQ and I’ve never heard of us teaming up with another server.

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Zikory.6871

It’s ok Lanceor, we have to tell them now! These lies are hurting our relationship! JQ completes us! <3

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Vera Minerva.1739

Vera Minerva.1739

I go 2v1 every morning with Quenta vs Weilf’s Mom.

Farming the Grub since 2012
Hostile Territory [Host]

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

kitten , noone sent you the memo? People are slacking :/

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in WvW

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

For Blackgate its different. Numbers, community, coordination do not matter here.

For Blackgate, it starts with our morning routine. We start by putting some awesome-sauce on our toast before we make 20 laps around LA with our lolerskates screaming, “WE’RE #1”

Our afternoon meal is a high protein diet. Every noon meal, we kill an afker in LA and roast him over a spittle. Then we take communal man poos into the mystic forge. So maybe community is important here on BG.

In the evening (I can only speak for NA primetime here), we gather the guilds together for an awesome RP session. We work ourselves up into a Tarnished Coast style role-playing nerd frenzy. Battles from Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Patriot, The Alamo and Street Fighter are played while a great motivator screams about things precious to the NA players in BG: “MURICA” “FREEDOM” “BALD EAGLES”.

We then go WvW.

This
Is
Epic

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Double teaming is legitimate. Play better or have better politics.

in WvW

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

I think next time you will think twice about stiffing us for the gold you owe us for 2v1 bg for you last week so you could win.If you want our help in the future the price has now doubled and its payment upfront only.

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

We then go WvW.

This is the best post on the forums. You win the internet for the day.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: HoukaKetsueki.6924

HoukaKetsueki.6924

Lol, who’s this Kruzis.7419 guy? I think he’s another fairweather commander in EBG. I’m always in WvW never seen this guy before. Or a troll account. Just because 1 dude said we’re being 2v1 and complained, doesn’t mean the whole server hates it.

Koko Puffz / Kokoro Chan
Coerce[LOLI]
Tarnished Coast Asian Roamer

in WvW

Kruzis.7419

Lol, who’s this Kruzis.7419 guy? I think he’s another fairweather commander in EBG. I’m always in WvW never seen this guy before. Or a troll account. Just because 1 dude said we’re being 2v1 and complained, doesn’t mean the whole server hates it.

Lol, who am I? I am a commander of Sactum of Rall, I don’t care if you haven’t seen me, I am on. I am also a massive PvP player, who has won serveral titles, and I know you don’t care what I have won.

Your mistake is my kill.

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(breathes)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone from SoR accusing Blackgate of double teaming them…this is a joke right? this is not a real post but someone pulling our leg right?

If someone needs to learn the definition of “psychological projection”…this is it

in WvW

Kruzis.7419

@ everyone, I said “Who thinks Arena Net should stop this problem?” I didn’t ask otherwise, now if you are here to post something about his question, post it. But if you are here to just troll, don’t post at all.

Your mistake is my kill.

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

As of right now, BG owns a ton of property on JQ’s borderland. That doesn’t smell like doubleteaming to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

In a 3 way fight someone, somewhere is going to get a 2v1 situation, either intentional or accidental.

It happens – to everyone – deal with it.

Either ANet has to switch to a 2 server head to head format (would be awesome to get the QQ quelled) or to a 4 server format…which will just lead to someone complaining about 3v1…

And I never hear anyone in our TS complaining about being 2v1’d.

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in WvW

Zikory.6871

@ everyone, I said “Who thinks Arena Net should stop this problem?” I didn’t ask otherwise, now if you are here to post something about his question, post it. But if you are here to just troll, don’t post at all.

Before I answer your question, I need to clear it up a bit so I can fully understand it.
You think Arena Net should intervene in matches because they are seemingly unfair to one of three servers?
Also Why would you define it as a “problem”? Is it a problem because you feel its unfair to your server to have to deal with 2 other servers in a three way match?
Lastly, what would your alternative to your so called problem be?

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Nibi.3572

Nibi.3572

Are you kidding me?

No one NO ONE in our little grouping (JQ, BG, nor SOR) can complain about 2v1 its a kittenty crutch you are trying to lean on for losing i hated it when JQ started saying that when our power struggle began now we are the lesser of our 3 servers and it looks like the tide is changing and people are hopping from SoR to other servers so BG is now in power and i imagine it will happen all over again

Quit kittening you are always going to be up against 2 in a 3 way set up kittening deal with it

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

OP doesn’t even play on SoR.

He plays on BG.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

He plays on BG.

Nah Uh! He plays on CD!

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Kathy K.6812

He plays on BG.

He’s from SoR actually, & seems really serious with his question.

in WvW

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

lol – you can’t be serious….

Blackgate – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Just posting in the most epic thread ever that’s all continue on.

Looololll, me too.