Sanctum of Rall I Blackgate I Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

New thread. Keep this clean and we know what happened, so let’s not bring it up again.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

So I made a HUGE constructive post on the other thread but the thread was then perma-deleted. To sum up what I typed earlier…

@Blackgate
I am sorry your reputation is being destroyed by some bad apples. I hope your server community comes together to weed those guys out and regain your reputation after it was tarnished by those who disregard the spirit of the WvW matchup. You guys deserve better! I can understand if you take a portal not knowing it was an exploit; but I ask upon discovering the reasoning behind it that you would withdraw from the fight, as I would myself and order all those with me to do so as well! Mistakes happen, it’s understandable, but we must fix our mistakes once we discover we have done something wrong. I would rather run away like a little kitten than moving forward knowing it wasn’t a well deserved victory. I hope you guys get your reputation back, like I said most of you deserve far better than that!!

@blackgate and Isle of Janthir
If you see SoR cheating in any form, ease show evidence here and I will promptly investigate and have 150 Caedas [CDS] dropping the report bomb on those found guilty. I speak for CDS when I say we do not condone any cheat/hack/exploit of any kind, and any member caught doing so will regret their decision to advocate such a disgusting act.

With that said, let us deal swiftly and effectively with those attempting to tarnish and destroy the respectable and competitive spirit the 3 o us have displayed thus far in this matchup! Here’s to seeing you on the battlefield once more, and I look forward to clashing swords yet again !

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

Oh and score update please? Work is boring and slow..

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

New HB video is up, made by one of our warriors:

Enjoy

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Here you go Mias, don’t say I never do anything for you

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: Xorbinasticalus.3256

Xorbinasticalus.3256

@Miasmic
I do not wish to slander SoR as a server, or contribute to the flames on this forum, but since you offered to take action we have some evidence of exploiting by a SoR guild here on our forums :
http://isleofjanthir.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=452

I know that most of us in IoJ, Blackgate and SoR want nothing but a fair fight. See you on the battlefield !

in WvW

Posted by: Forenza.7502

Forenza.7502

Oh and score update please? Work is boring and slow..

Attachments:

in WvW

kuora.5402

I’ll repeat, no flaming other servers, guild or people for anything. Make your own thread.

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Nice video Smokee. As for ICoa, we believe in fair play and we would never encourage any Mesmer in any server to mesmer jump into the western keep. I can give you my word that we are currently handling the situation and proper action will be taken. You should never blame any guild or Server based on the action of a single person. We are looking forward to more competitive WvW gameplay and we wish good fortune to follow you all.

[ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Founder of Imperial Coalition

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

(edited by Vodka.3958)

in WvW

kuora.5402

Nice video Smokee. As for ICoa, we believe in fair play and we would never encourage any Mesmer in any server to mesmer jump into the western keep. I can give you my word that we are currently handling the situation and proper action will be taken. You should never blame any guild or Server based on the action of a single person. We are looking forward to more competitive WvW gameplay and we wish good fortune to follow you all.

[ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Founder of Imperial Coalition

We wouldn’t say anything if it was a single person. But you know what… there were tons of iCoa guild members who took the portal. I don’t know about your guild, but when a keep wall/gate is down, I would know, since I’m a huge fan of WvW and realised that reading team chat is important. A gate/wall doesn’t break down automatically. Someone does it.

Sorry, but I cannot help but assume that when an iCoa mesmer glitched through the wall, you guys took it without knowing anything, realised it was illegit, but took the keep anyway because why not. If this was not the case I apologise, but I doubt it.

Anyhow, I did talk to the iCoa guild leader and he said the members who were involved in this have been warned, he loves fair play, and make sure that this kind of thing will not involve an iCoa guild member ever again. And you know what, that’s all I need. I trust you guys because I had so much fun last week, and I’m looking forward to another week with you guys.

Hope that clarifies my opinion.

(edited by kuora.5402)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

@Xorbinasticalus.3256 Thank you for letting us know.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Before this thread is closed as well, I think it is safe to say we ALL hate exploiting. Most of us probably have experiences from other games of how hackers and exploiters ruin the fun of the game for all.

If you see it going on, do not participate in it, even if you think it’s okay because your enemy used it against you. Two wrongs do not make a right. Exploiting is not suddenly okay just because someone on an enemy server used it against you previously. If you join in, you only exacerbate the problem and sink to their level.

Ultimately it is up to the entire Guild Wars 2 community to minimize exploitation by refusing to take part and having guild leaders keep their members in check.

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

How about we try to keep this one open, I like getting score updates at work.
If you feel the need to vent about certain issues then open a new thread.

Thanks

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

@vodka
Thank you for letting us know. I greatly appreciate your response concerning this situation which has disheartened some players from all servers. I wish you the best in your investigation!

@xorbinasticalus
Thank you for showing proof. I am currently at work on my iPhone, but as per my word I will promptly view your evidence and conduct an investigation. I will post my findings and followings actions once my investigation is conducted. I will be as quick as I can in conducting said investigation, you have my word.

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Mishi.7058

@xorbinasticalus

I spoke to the co-founder of TID.
He recognized the member, and stated that they did not know the player was doing things like that. Also that the player has been removed and that TID doesn’t support hackers/cheaters. (Also he player was spoken to via skype and said he was banned from gw2.)

(I replied on the Youtube vid comment, also sent you a PM, because I cant post on IoJ forums.) Also posted here so everyone knows the situation was handled.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

*worst reputation for hacking - check
*substantial evidence of major hacking and then contribution from community - check
*defensive responses from innocent community members - check
*evidence of attempt to eradicate the problem - uncheck

It’s hard to build a positive image but very easy to fall into a negative one. It’s even harder building a negative image into a positive one. Good luck beastgate at fixing your problem. - My suggstion would be to stop crying wolf and do something about your "problem children".

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Guys drop the drama.

We don’t need or want another thread closed.

Also BG has commented on the situation, and have spoken to the guild leaders. Also that the members have been spoken to form their leaders. So situation has been handled and it is now a thing of the past.

Just as SoR has handled our situation.

In a game thousands play there are bound to be a few bad apples. Let them be delt with, and move on.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

*worst reputation for hacking – check
*substantial evidence of major hacking and then contribution from community – check
*defensive responses from innocent community members – check
*evidence of attempt to eradicate the problem – uncheck

It’s hard to build a positive image but very easy to fall into a negative one. It’s even harder building a negative image into a positive one. Good luck beastgate at fixing your problem. – My suggstion would be to stop crying wolf and do something about your “problem children”.

For the record, I’ve been through that video about 15 times checking tags and character appearances to figure out exactly who was responsible and who participated in the act. Be assured that those responsible will be reported and ANet will sort out the rest. I’ve already spoken to [ICoa] leadership as soon as I heard about the video and expressed that this sort of occurrence is unacceptable. Honestly, I’m pretty sure we gave the keep back and if we haven’t you should have it now. We won’t stop you.

Blackgate wants an honorable end to this match and many more to follow it. It looks like we’ll be seeing each other for a while, so why should we be hostile or hold a grudge? We’ve handled the matter on the forums as well as internally. We ourselves, however, cannot bring down the ban hammer. I don’t care if this was retaliation for the actions of other guilds; we need to let it go and accept that those responsible will be punished. These acts, ultimately, will not change the outcome of this match, so let’s not let them be an excuse and move forward with intentions of sportsmanship.

Great fights tonight in SoR BL tonight. Saw quite a bit of [GSCH] and [TEST] out there from SoR. I lost track of how many times we tried to take your garrison :P

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Test from SoR? Hoping that is a typo and you meant IoJ

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

There have been some “fear to be closed” answers on this thread. As long as the discussion is kept constructive and friendly no such thing will happen. There might be some off topic comments or other minor infractions that we moderate but we only close a thread for good when it has seriously derailed.

So to sum up, keep up the spirit to have a constructive discussion and thanks for your efforts in keeping the forums a nice place.

Thanks

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Great fights tonight in SoR BL tonight. Saw quite a bit of [GSCH] and [TEST] out there from SoR. I lost track of how many times we tried to take your garrison :P

Seriously, that SOR BL Garrison fighting was non stop for the longest time.

Props to all of you for not giving up for a long time, and treb after treb in DE.
>.> I hated it…then again I also loved the fighting and keeping us on our toes.

:D Great fight tonight! Made work fun for me.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Xorbinasticalus.3256

Xorbinasticalus.3256

@Mishi

Thank you for the quick response. Good to see both the SoR community and ArenaNet not tolerating any foul play.

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

@xorbinasticalus

I spoke to the co-founder of TID.
He recognized the member, and stated that they did not know the player was doing things like that. Also that the player has been removed and that TID doesn’t support hackers/cheaters. (Also he player was spoken to via skype and said he was banned from gw2.)

(I replied on the Youtube vid comment, also sent you a PM, because I cant post on IoJ forums.) Also posted here so everyone knows the situation was handled.

And this is why Silvannas is one of my officers. She handled it before I even had time to finish my lunch at work. Glad everything got sorted for you Xorb. Caedas [CDS] keeps to our word!

Sooooo score update my lovelies? Another hour of work to go

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Wait a second, enemy blatantly cheats and you give them the courtesy of an in game message and give them the chance to explain themselves on the forum.

I transfer off for 1 week, and you rail on me on the forums unmercifully for 2 weeks.

Where’s the justice in that?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Ace.7361

Ace.7361

I’d like to address the exploiting that our guild has been accused of. We’ve seen the video and have taken immediate action after deliberating with our main officers. The exploiter has been removed from the guild. TID is a small guild that is trying to build itself to be a major force in WvW and we don’t want the actions of one person to effect the legitimacy of our entire guild. So I’d like to apologize on behalf of TID, but I’d like to be clear that the issue has been addressed and we would like to move forward. Thank you for your understanding on this issue. See you on the battlefield.

Ace

Earnel/Irmo/Ingwe
Leader of [FEAR]
www.fear-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

This score update was brought to you by Baby Quaggan Tonics International.

Attachments:

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Current score update.

Attachments:

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in WvW

Posted by: Brumbull.4180

Brumbull.4180

So last night some friends and i decided to do some jump puzzle ganking… (which was a blast). And we noticed a sad trend coming from the blackgate players. (not all of them mind you, but way more then there should be). As soon as they were downed they would log off. It happened at least 10x in 2hrs.
Now i know it sucks getting most of the way through the puzzle and then running into a enemy camp. But don’t panzy out and take away the rewards of those who deserve it. I have been killed more times that i can count in the jump puzzle….. Its pvp! Honestly, this is the first server I have seen since the game launched that does this consistently. And sadly “those” who do it make your server look really bad.
Here is hoping Anet makes it so you cant log out in combat. Nothing more frustrating in pvp then getting someone down, and not being able to finish the job.

[FRAG] Brumbull LVL 80 Thief-SOR

in WvW

Posted by: Dear Hunter.8365

Dear Hunter.8365

Yesterday was rough in EB. Props to Blackgate for dominating most of EB. It was difficult to reclaim territory. We tried to stop your golem rush but it proved to be too much to handle. I can’t wait to get back in there tonight.

Dear Hunter The Colorful Charr Guardian
USA (United Sanctum Alliance)
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

So last night some friends and i decided to do some jump puzzle ganking… (which was a blast). And we noticed a sad trend coming from the blackgate players. (not all of them mind you, but way more then there should be). As soon as they were downed they would log off. It happened at least 10x in 2hrs.
Now i know it sucks getting most of the way through the puzzle and then running into a enemy camp. But don’t panzy out and take away the rewards of those who deserve it. I have been killed more times that i can count in the jump puzzle….. Its pvp! Honestly, this is the first server I have seen since the game launched that does this consistently. And sadly “those” who do it make your server look really bad.
Here is hoping Anet makes it so you cant log out in combat. Nothing more frustrating in pvp then getting someone down, and not being able to finish the job.

If someone logs off while downed, they respawn dead and you should get a loot bag. I might be mistaken on the loot bag. However, I personally hate people that do the jumping puzzle, unless we’ve conquered all of EBG. It’s happened a few times, but there is nothing more annoying than losing a keep or tower and seeing “waa waa waa enemy server is ganking me”. It’s Blackgates noobs. Most of us even sacrifice ourselves for the good of the server.

On a side note, I hate to bring this up but I feel I should address it. If you see anymore Blackgate players using exploits or hacks, pm me asap. If I am on, I’ll drop what I’m doing (unless in a dungeon or just really busy) and go to the location of the exploits and film them, screenshot them, and report them and send all information to ArenaNet. Blackgate does not condone hacking. I want them out of this game I’ve waited so long for and love so much.

Here’s to hoping for more fun battles. I’m loving this matchup. SoR and IoJ are really fun to fight. I guess fighting 2v1 for 3 weeks really shows what you’re missing when you fight honest people. Much respect to you both.

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

again! Really Blackgate? Have you no honor at all?
Dreaming Bay hacked into again at 12:15 server time 28/11/2012

This is getting really annoying.

It’s what they do. The rest of us have to find a way to deal with it. they want to win, and they will do whatever it takes. It’s just the way it is.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

Besides a few bad apples, this match up is epic.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I wish I could understand why people continue to call out an entire server for the poor actions of a few. The generalizations that take place are truly unbelievable.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Knowing that the W3 puzzles are a requirement for world completion, you shouldn’t be camping them at all really. In my opinion they did the right thing by logging out. Just because ANet made a design mistake by making pve’ers pvp, doesn’t mean you have to take advantage of it. And whether or not they are there for world completion is irrelevant. You don’t punish everyone for the actions of a few.

It doesn’t matter if someone else did it to you, be the bigger man/woman and rise above petty feuding. Do the right thing.

Obsi

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Markyb.8517

Markyb.8517

Now now, you really cant say that every keep take was achieved via hacking…. Do you know that you did a 100% sweep on the inner keep ? Because im sure that you didnt.

Throwing wild accusations around just shows you in bad light

in WvW

Smokee.1754

Dont make yourself look bad accusing us of doing so without proof. I was there, and I can tell you that it wasnt hacked. I guess we hacked garrison and the rest of the map of you aswel?

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Dont make yourself look bad accusing us of doing so without proof. I was there, and I can tell you that it wasnt hacked. I guess we hacked garrison and the rest of the map of you aswel?

We were not sure we did a 100% Mesmer sweep, that may of been the issue, however you can’t blame the our server for immediately assuming it was a person exploiting it. There has been several attempts and successful exploiting into Bay’s walls by the Icoa guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Not sure considering the white haired ICOA mesmer was right there.

I don’t see why we should give you the benefit of the doubt quite frankly.

BG has to earn it’s reputation back. Especially considering you guys did all the exploiting and hacking BS in T1 too. Can’t blame people for thinking what they do about your server.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Smokee.1754

We were not sure we did a 100% Mesmer sweep, that may of been the issue, however you can’t blame the our server for immediately assuming it was a person exploiting it. There has been several attempts and successful exploiting into Bay’s walls by the Icoa guild.

It wasnt the icoa guild there it was HB + a few pugs.

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I think the thing that has so many of the SoR people up in arms is the fact that this wasn’t just a guild group doing this. It was the entire BG zerg on the BG BL at the time (roughly 30-40 strong during one attempt, mind you there were 4 attempts with this glitch in a 2 hour stretch). Perhaps some of them were oblivious to the circumstances, but you can’t tell me no one noticed the guy drop the portal outside the keep first and then glitch in to drop the second portal. At least if you were trying to hide it from your realm mates, you would drop the portal inside first and hop the wall back out to drop the second portal in an attempt to make them think a mesmer was hidden inside.

Everything is suspect now, especially when ICoa is involved.

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Read post above yours, the mesmer from icoa that usually does it was there. We’re not saying its HB.

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

BG has to earn it’s reputation back.

Does it mean we should start questioning every SoR keep taking now as well since some member of your TID guild exploited earlier? By the same logic as yours SoR has to earn its reputation back as well…

But the point is we should not let the action of a few bad apples in our respective servers ruin the match. Bad things happened and both ICoa and TID are addressing the mistakes of their member. Stop pointing fingers and let’s all have a good fight, the match is epic so far.

Blackgate Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

BG has to earn it’s reputation back.

Does it mean we should start questioning every SoR keep taking now as well since some member of your TID guild exploited earlier? By the same logic as yours SoR has to earn its reputation back as well…

But the point is we should not let the action of a few bad apples in our respective servers ruin the match. Bad things happened and both ICoa and TID are addressing the mistakes of their member. Stop pointing fingers and let’s all have a good fight, the match is epic so far.

One major difference between what ICoa and TID did. TID was just their guild partaking in it. ICoa had a 40 man BG zerg with multiple big name guilds participating. Were some oblivious? Likely…but they all couldn’t have been as it was clearly blatant…

in WvW

Indo.8629

Quite frankly, yes.

Which is why servers should be more pro-active.

And this isn’t Blackgate’s first incident with hacking/exploiting. You guys had a major incident about it in T1.

Blame yourselves for not improving your behavior and taking cheating lightly.

Once again, you can’t blame people that they don’t take you seriously anymore.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Anytime BG takes anything with doors or walls will now be in question. That’s not SoR’s or IoJ’s fault or their problem. You can play your hearts out the rest of the match, but it’ll be said that you did not earn the win. That’s the way it is when this kind of thing happens.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: Markyb.8517

Markyb.8517

Read post above yours, the mesmer from icoa that usually does it was there. We’re not saying its HB.

White Haired Mesmer from icoa also shot Kennedy. Anybody can say anybody was there. Without proof it is meaningless, how long would it take to take a screen shot of that ? and upload it. I know if I was on another server and I saw a person who I thought was a hacker then i would screen shot it just in case.

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

Now now, you really cant say that every keep take was achieved via hacking…. Do you know that you did a 100% sweep on the inner keep ? Because im sure that you didnt.

Throwing wild accusations around just shows you in bad light

No we can’t. what we can say is “we don’t know for sure” and that is enough to taint blackgates lead. The proof is there for all to see. Make of it what you will.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Quite frankly, yes.

Which is why servers should be more pro-active.

And this isn’t Blackgate’s first incident with hacking/exploiting. You guys had a major incident about it in T1.

Blame yourselves for not improving your behavior and taking cheating lightly.

Once again, you can’t blame people that they don’t take you seriously anymore.

How are servers supposed to improve its behavior when it’s composed of thousands of people that come and go at will….and i bet the people that hacked in T1 are not even on Blackgate anymore.

Anyway this argument about hacking has been debated enough and I don’t want to degrade the thread anymore. If you want to hold your grudge against BG because of action of some individuals, that’s fine. I am sure there are other people on BG and IOJ that hold the same grudge against SoR for the same reason. See you on the battlefield.

Blackgate Engineer

in WvW

Indo.8629

I personally don’t know of any other servers who have been caught “red handed” twice in two different tiers.

I honestly had a lot of respect for you guys as a pvp’er and a competitor, but that went out the window.

It’s outrageous how many guild tags used the exploited portal.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Dear Hunter.8365

Dear Hunter.8365

Almost off! Excited for some action tonight. Any score update?

Thanks,

Dear Hunter The Colorful Charr Guardian
USA (United Sanctum Alliance)
Sanctum of Rall