Sanctum of Rall I Blackgate I Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Can someone PM me a link to the hack youtube? I lost track of it, and the forum traces have been deleted :/

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I don’t know about all of this. I just hope we recover. I’m not interested in playing bottom tiers just because someone though it’d be fun to play “smear the server” because they were losing by a little.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Yes, I forced BG to exploit in T1 and T2 just so they could win.

Get over yourselves.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

So my message was deleted because i was apparently ‘trolling’ so i’ll try and reword the point i was making.

99.9% of Blackgate would in no way support the actions of ICoa. With that said though, there is no real way for us to control them without reporting the player/s when we see the action taking place, or for the evidence to be sent directly to Arenanet to be looked at.

It’s a shame that this stuff is taking place but I think we should focus on the positives that have come from this week and for me personally, there have been some INSANE battles between all servers which I am thankful for

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Yes, I forced BG to exploit in T1 and T2 just so they could win.

Get over yourselves.

i think you’re missing the point.

the point many are making is, nobody forced anyone to exploit. exploiting happens on every server.

the thing you are doing is pushing a smear campaign. you are attempting to single BG out as if BG is a horrible and unethical server full of hackers and exploiters that is worse than the others simply because you found a video of it happening and pursuing this smear campaign suits your agenda well.

this is the exact sort of tactic teenage girls use in movies to gain and oust others from popularity.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Can I get a score update before thread lock?

in WvW

Posted by: dissonance.1673

dissonance.1673

Ignoring all the drama: I’d like to thank two awesome thieves; 1 from BG and, 1 from IoJ (and I suppose the BG Asura Ele that ended in a draw). Both gave me some honorable duels down by Champion’s Demense in SoR BL about an hour or so ago. I was the mesmer kneeling at the bridge, wearing black and purple Profane armor.

I’ve been testing out new builds after this last patch broke my mantra/phantasm build. I hate that I’m being pigeon-holed into shatter builds.

Anywho, whenever things aren’t too dire for SoR (so that I can fool around), I welcome anyone to find me and challenge me at the same place (Champs, north side of bridge, south of sentry). Don’t worry, I refuse to use Moa Morph in those duels.

Lumière Noire – Argo – 80 Mesmer
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Sender.7958

Sender.7958

I wasn’t sure it really worked against GOM, and i’m not sure it will work here now. But it couldn’t hurt SOR and it can’t help BG, thats for sure.

As a former GoM player when all that was going down, I can assure you it worked perfectly (if that was the intent). The hackers gave the entire server a bad name, and many legit players just got fed up and left. Anything we accomplished in W3 was by default suspect, and it just sucked to be simply know as ‘that hacking server.’

And it was impossible to pin down the hackers because many of them were guildless level 1 toons. It got to the point where we were wondering if people were deliberately transferring over to hack in the most obvious way possible, to piss off our enemies on purpose and drive our legit W3 community away.

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Don’t worry, I refuse to use Moa Morph in those duels.

You, sir, are a man of honor.

I had some really solid duels last night with an IoJ guild, Hero. Forgot to get their account names to keep in touch. Had some with a few CDS members a few days ago too. Fun times.

Can’t wait to meet more solid players like those in combat.

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

/wave it was funny after that duel when we moved to greenbriar. Kept getting “WTF” in guild chat when you kept healing yourself through the damage of 5 people. Would duel you again but would require a massive gear overhall and trait switch to do so without blowing my own face off.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Glad you enjoyed that. :P It got to the point where I was just spawning and then mob diving to see how long I could last, and if I could kill anyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

I’m on Sanctum of Rall, and have been since the beginning. I’ve also done WvW since pretty much day 1. In Blackgate’s defense, WvW is so chaotic that I may have taken that portal myself if I was solo.

Sometimes a wall goes down elsewhwere and you might not immediately realize it, or a
larger group may have already destroyed another gate. People log in at different times, and /map communication isn’t always great.

My point is that seeing a portal with a gate still up does not always mean someone is exploiting. It could be that your zerg is not in the right location. While some of those people probably knowingly cheated, I doubt it was everyone.

Reporting the exploiters is the absolute best thing that can be done. Turning keep ownership back over is honorable, but optional. Making an example of the whole server though for the actions pf a few, I totally disagree with unless there is more evidence.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

If you are saying they did something illegitimately again, please post proof. Vid or SS would be nice so we have actual reasons. If ICoa takes Bay, it isn’t alright to say that they hacked every time they take a keep.

Indo, tonight, Blackgate dines in Garrison. Also, which Asuran commander are you? The one in the CoF gear?

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Indo.8629

Was some good fights, we weren’t at the Garrison though, we had to defend Hills from TEST/IoJ. You will have to up your game if you plan on hunting us though, every encounter tonight KnT lost against us. But I still give you props for at least coming out.

And they didn’t take bay, but they did try to exploit it again. And this is why I don’t respect BG because you guys have seen it first hand and still deny it wanting more proof. We aren’t BG’s exploiter police, get your server pride and rules of conduct up yourselves.

And how do you know I am Asuran? ;p

BTW, good fights tonight TEST/IoJ, /salute, you guys are always a good fight.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’m on Sanctum of Rall, and have been since the beginning. I’ve also done WvW since pretty much day 1. In Blackgate’s defense, WvW is so chaotic that I may have taken that portal myself if I was solo.

Reporting the exploiters is the absolute best thing that can be done. Turning keep ownership back over is honorable, but optional. Making an example of the whole server though for the actions pf a few, I totally disagree with unless there is more evidence.

A voice of reason in this cesspool of idiocy. Thank you for this post.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Bash.7291

Reading through all the glitching issues BG really just needs to disown the guilty parties. If iCoa wants to remain an accepted guild they really need to kick the responsible mesmers out, which doesnt seem to have happened at all. And if BG as a server wants stay an accepted server then they need to do something about iCoa until they deal with their issues, such as boycotting the guild for the time being or some sort.

I personally don’t accuse BG as a server as cheating. Are there people that take a mesmer portal without questions and not knowing better? yes. Are there people that knew better as well? I am sure there are. Every server has their bad eggs. The issue is how the server deals with said bad eggs.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

(edited by Bash.7291)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Reading through this I see many people need to grow up.

Exploiting happened on both SoR and BG.
SoR took care of theirs, kicked the guy from the guild he was in, and noted that the offender had also been banned from GW2.
BG already commented on theirs as well.

Yes some are upset but blaming everyone is plain stupid. in the middle of a fight I highly doubt everyone knew he got through like that on bay. In fact some may have thought he hid, got through form another gate ect… So people are not able to blame an entire server for 1 player.

BG in the future maybe we can coordinate how Yaksbend did with sor. In previous matches a YB player hacked an orb, followed by guilds organizing to give it back with no resistance to SoR. Maybe something along those line if the 1 player does what he has ben can be done. (Example: 1 person hacks, it’s caught on vid, BG see’s it, and coordinates to give xx location back and allow sor to upgrade it back to what it was without opposition.) -just an idea

All I know is people need to handle things in a much more mature manner. No one has the right to blame 1 server for the actions of 1 member. Now it’s time for everyone to move on, and take their frustration and anger out into the WVW of GW2 and kill each other there.

BG has already apologized and done it time after time. They have already said if they know something is a hacked/exploited portal they wont take it, ect… And that they as a server don’t stand for exploiting/hacking. So to all SoR, it is in the past, leave it be. BG can’t do anything else except wait for Anet to ban the player.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Thank you Mishi.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Alpha Dragon.4576

Alpha Dragon.4576

Score update.

Attachments:

- Dare to be Different –
Eternal Breaker[ExB] || Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Indo.8629

It’s pretty close.

Minus the incident and associated drama, still a fun match overall.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: pseudosapien.4076

pseudosapien.4076

TY Mishi. Was reading the previous locked thread and this one this evening. Your sanity is greatly desired in a sea of chaotic accusing minds that have posted in this thread and the previous thread.

We are all human. All servers can have exploiters / hackers. Anyone who continues to bring up past events (not letting them die) just makes themselves and their guild look bad.

I was pulled by mesmers at least 20 times tonight when they did not have LOS on me. It is the result of a broken game mechanic that needs to be fixed. While it is irritating, I will not say that any of those mesmers exploited, because it is valid under the current game mechanics / game rules. It is up to Anet to determine if it is valid and to implement a fix if it is not valid.

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Thanks everybody for the epic 3-way brawl for stonemist. That was just plain awesome and fun no matter who took it (IoJ) and we probably threw a crack in the 4th wall with all the lag we made (everyone from every server was piled into the castle).

Good times, good times.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Thevoidiscold.4910

Thevoidiscold.4910

So last night some friends and i decided to do some jump puzzle ganking… (which was a blast). And we noticed a sad trend coming from the blackgate players. (not all of them mind you, but way more then there should be). As soon as they were downed they would log off. It happened at least 10x in 2hrs.
Now i know it sucks getting most of the way through the puzzle and then running into a enemy camp. But don’t panzy out and take away the rewards of those who deserve it. I have been killed more times that i can count in the jump puzzle….. Its pvp! Honestly, this is the first server I have seen since the game launched that does this consistently. And sadly “those” who do it make your server look really bad.
Here is hoping Anet makes it so you cant log out in combat. Nothing more frustrating in pvp then getting someone down, and not being able to finish the job.

Yeah you totally deserve that loot bag, so skill and hardcore attacking someone focused on a jumping puzzle and that has no desire to fight. You and your friends must be proud. Must feel awesome to finish of someone who possibly worked hours on a puzzle, just so they can get ganked. You sir, Are a ruffian and a scoundrel.

Ariel Ostrovsky
Blackgate/Guardian
Ayy Lmao

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Great fighting last week and this week. Tonight has been hell on our (BG) BL.

With all the crap going on recently, Just wanted to make a pre-emtive post re our taking of kitten10:40. If you recall, we were pushing it for a while. When we breached, a mez and a thief stayed inside. They were in for about 40 minutes while SOR was fighting us at Titan and harrassing our yaks. You guys killed the mez, but the thief was still alive and rezed the mez. We had 4 golems ported up to the inner north. After we took it, SoR was trying the same thing. We found your mez, killed him, but the thief was still alive. Took like 30 of us to finally kill him. BTW, a couple of your thieves, or maybe it’s just one, has been so infuriating. They kill our yaks and we just can’t kill the kitten guy. Actually, it’s a human woman with red hair, I think. Anyway.

Soooooo Close! GL!

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in WvW

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

If you are saying they did something illegitimately again, please post proof. Vid or SS would be nice so we have actual reasons. If ICoa takes Bay, it isn’t alright to say that they hacked every time they take a keep.

Indo, tonight, Blackgate dines in Garrison. Also, which Asuran commander are you? The one in the CoF gear?

was posted several times already.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in WvW

Posted by: Brumbull.4180

Brumbull.4180

So last night some friends and i decided to do some jump puzzle ganking… (which was a blast). And we noticed a sad trend coming from the blackgate players. (not all of them mind you, but way more then there should be). As soon as they were downed they would log off. It happened at least 10x in 2hrs.
Now i know it sucks getting most of the way through the puzzle and then running into a enemy camp. But don’t panzy out and take away the rewards of those who deserve it. I have been killed more times that i can count in the jump puzzle….. Its pvp! Honestly, this is the first server I have seen since the game launched that does this consistently. And sadly “those” who do it make your server look really bad.
Here is hoping Anet makes it so you cant log out in combat. Nothing more frustrating in pvp then getting someone down, and not being able to finish the job.

Yeah you totally deserve that loot bag, so skill and hardcore attacking someone focused on a jumping puzzle and that has no desire to fight. You and your friends must be proud. Must feel awesome to finish of someone who possibly worked hours on a puzzle, just so they can get ganked. You sir, Are a ruffian and a scoundrel.

So your mad that we pvp in a pvp zone?… If it takes you hours to complete the puzzle you should prob just delete the game… Until anet changes the jump puzzle mechanics its a pvp zone, and as such will be camped by people all the time.
My best pvp fights have come from the jump puzzle. There is always a few groups looking to brawl in there. So if you have to log off in a pvp zone because you get owned…. It just makes me happy to know your not on my server!

[FRAG] Brumbull LVL 80 Thief-SOR

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

There’s a difference between brawling and not giving people a fighting chance. You don’t deserve bags for just shooting at people from the top platform, etc.

Not even I do that, and I live for skirmishes. I wait until they get to my area, and then I fight them. If they run, I just throw them off…

in WvW

Posted by: Alpha Dragon.4576

Alpha Dragon.4576

Another Score update.

Attachments:

- Dare to be Different –
Eternal Breaker[ExB] || Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: blnylund.1829

blnylund.1829

Lol Gavin that really was an epic fight. Trying to time up attacks with a two second activation delay made it all the better. Like the old NES boss fights where it slowed down.

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

SoR just died out as everyone went to bed…but during our primetime we did catch up to BG, so right now, it’s anyone’s game.

But I swear to god…if we lose by a few hundred points that could be attributed to the exploiting…my jimmies will be rustled.

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

I made it to the top! Saw a thread about this and decided I simply had to do that little “jumping puzzle.”

Those are just my getting around skills…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

SoR just died out as everyone went to bed…but during our primetime we did catch up to BG, so right now, it’s anyone’s game.

But I swear to god…if we lose by a few hundred points that could be attributed to the exploiting…my jimmies will be rustled.

Let it go man!

If we lose it’s because they were more dedicated and played harder than us. Too much time bickering on the forums, time that could have been spent knocking on doors.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I’ve been hopping around servers to get a feel for how each bracket plays (Mag last week, Ferguson’s Crossing this week). I’m looking to check out a T2 server next week, which one needs euro primetime coverage the most, and has good commanders that are representative of the server playstyle during this window?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I made it to the top! Saw a thread about this and decided I simply had to do that little “jumping puzzle.”

Those are just my getting around skills…

You can also set I believe 5 pieces of siege there on the top as well. ;D

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone. In the interest of allowing the worlds to have a place to discuss their matches, we’re going to re-open this thread one last time. We have taken the time to clean this thread up and there was a lot to be cleaned out. These threads are for discussing WvWvW. If any further infractions are commited as those that have been cleaned, this thread will be closed and infractors will be dealt with. Thanks for your understanding

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’ve been hopping around servers to get a feel for how each bracket plays (Mag last week, Ferguson’s Crossing this week). I’m looking to check out a T2 server next week, which one needs euro primetime coverage the most, and has good commanders that are representative of the server playstyle during this window?

Blackgate is the only T2 server that has any EU coverage to speak of. IoJ may have a little still, but I don’t think SoR has any at all. The Blackgate EU slot is usually run by Smokee of [HB] and the DEYS Alliance, who is an EU Alliance. So if you’re looking for more people playing during that time period, BG would be it. On the flip side, IoJ and SoR could use more help in that slot. Depends on what you’re looking for I guess.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

Out of the three servers in T2 at the moment I would say Sanctum of Rall has the lowest population in EU timeslot as well as the Oceanic/SEAsian. Although I think all three of us are fairly close in Oceanic/SEAsian population, I do think BG and IOJ may have 10 or 20 more. Any IoJ or BG agree with this?

Ascii, you have a parcel to pick up at the trader.

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

in WvW

Posted by: xtraordinary.5704

xtraordinary.5704

4:30am server time

We tried Lowland keep, but BGs reinforcement arrived in time.

Attachments:

Florescence / Norn mesmer from IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

We actually see more people from SoR than from IoJ during the EU primetime. LUN from SoR seems to have their primetime in between the EU and EST prime, and gives us a good fight.

Other than the few usual forum warriors from VotF we havent seen them on IoJ during this matchup, so I guess they transfered of.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Bash.7291

IoJ needs EU coverage badly, our main EU guild transfered off a few weeks back and it is really showing. Normally we hold our main Borderland and our portion of EB up until 5 EST, then we just start losing everything as what is on of our NA teams at that point go to eat dinner and such. My guild’s commanders Silborn and Nomnomnomnomnom (nom x5) are normally on at that time in our Borderland, along with a few others if you wish to talk to them.

EDIT: Yeah VotF transfered off during our SoS/SoR matchups. We lost a couple commanders and a good chunk of people then.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

(edited by Bash.7291)

in WvW

Posted by: Kissbel.3475

Kissbel.3475

Besides this………….

Not for nothing, But i think SOR got the best Mesmer hiding spots or you guys just suck at sweeeping sorry… but is funny how we take keep n towers with one Mesmer hiding & than try to say everyone is hacking lol – only because you dont know doesnt mean is a hack. talkign about cheating? how about Blackgate I Isle of Janthir double teaming SoR? i got videos II prove it

Arelis Caba [FEAR] mesmer pro
(Sanctum of Rall)
I Speak for my Self not my Guildies

in WvW

Posted by: tarnin.1690

tarnin.1690

Was soloing last night a bit on my asure ranger. Got into a duel with a bg warrior. it was getting a bit drawn out as I think we were both bunker style spec. I would like to thank the IoJ human mage for just watching the fight, applauding the winner, and RTL off into the sun set. Very classy! Also to the War, great fight and thanks for not alt+f4ing out!

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Besides this………….

Not for nothing, But i think SOR got the best Mesmer hiding spots or you guys just suck at sweeeping sorry… but is funny how we take keep n towers with one Mesmer hiding & than try to say everyone is hacking lol – only because you dont know doesnt mean is a hack. talkign about cheating? how about Blackgate I Isle of Janthir double teaming SoR? i got videos II prove it

You’re right, we aren’t the best at sweeping. :/

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Score update. Looks like we need to get all hands on deck for SOR to win.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Eastevil.1534

Eastevil.1534

Besides this………….

Not for nothing, But i think SOR got the best Mesmer hiding spots or you guys just suck at sweeeping sorry… but is funny how we take keep n towers with one Mesmer hiding & than try to say everyone is hacking lol – only because you dont know doesnt mean is a hack. talkign about cheating?

Love that mesmer that got stuck INSIDE our bay outer wall, definately great hiding spot. But then i dont know how he got there and he didn’t stick around either.

how about Blackgate I Isle of Janthir double teaming SoR? i got videos II prove it

Lawl.

in WvW

Posted by: Brumbull.4180

Brumbull.4180

So your mad that we pvp in a pvp zone?… If it takes you hours to complete the puzzle you should prob just delete the game… Until anet changes the jump puzzle mechanics its a pvp zone, and as such will be camped by people all the time.
My best pvp fights have come from the jump puzzle. There is always a few groups looking to brawl in there. So if you have to log off in a pvp zone because you get owned…. It just makes me happy to know your not on my server!

The scumbag defends his scumbag ways. It does not take me hours to do a puzzle. But some are not so good at games, even just kitten puzzle. Jumping puzzles if anything should be a neutral zone. If you go in there to fight using the excuse oh pvp in a pvp zone. Guess I can go to Afghanistan and kill a bunch of random innocent citizens, Hey war in a war zone.

Did you just bring in Afghanistan…. RL situation that does not apply to a game scenerio?!?!? That has got to be one of the most pathetic and offensive examples i have ever heard. Just because you feel that the jump puzzle shouldn’t be a pvp zone… doesnt change the fact that it IS. If you dont like the game mechanic then stay out.
In a “game” there are no innocents in a pvp zone. I’m honestly appalled by your pathetic response.

And just because the puzzle is in a pvp zone doesn’t mean it should be. If you don’t think what your doing is a problem then accept the labels people give you. I responded to this earlier but you didn’t comment on it. Putting aside the fact that it shows bad character to camp a spot required for world completion, why not spend that time above ground where it actually matters anyway? There are zero points associated with holding the puzzle, which shows me you just like to gank, which means anyone calling you out on your character is justified to do so whether you like it or not. I have no idea why ANet designed it this way, but using that as an excuse is just sad.

Come up to the real fight and hang with the real pvpers, or cuddle with your siege in a dark room picking off random players with childish glee. Your choice.

Take your complaints to ANet. I enjoy pvp in all aspects. Anywhere i have the opportunity to kill someone, i take it! It all comes down to perspective, you call it ganking i call it opportunity. Just because you feel it shouldn’t belong in the jump puzzle is totally fine. But unfortunately for you, it does……. So lots of people will continue to enjoy pvp in there. Its one of the best spots to get 1v1 fights and smaller group fights.
Some people enjoy rolling with big blobs in pvp. Some like to roll with small groups to take supply camps. And some like me, solo most of the time. Everyone enjoys pvp in their own way….. Say what you want, but i will continue to enjoy pvp where ever available, and in whatever way i enjoy. :-)

[FRAG] Brumbull LVL 80 Thief-SOR

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I saw Blackgate, IoJ and SoR triple teaming the Kraitt. I have videos to prove it.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

Not sure considering the white haired ICOA mesmer was right there.

I don’t see why we should give you the benefit of the doubt quite frankly.

BG has to earn it’s reputation back. Especially considering you guys did all the exploiting and hacking BS in T1 too. Can’t blame people for thinking what they do about your server.

HB is an honest guild that doesn’t hack. If Smokee was there; you can almost guaran kitten tee that there was no fowl play involved.

Also because apparently you can’t and won’t read; as it’s been said numerous times before the server that was hacking orbs wasn’t even a BG native guild and they cease to exist on this server.

They also don’t remove orbs because ONE server hacked them; they removed orbs because Orb hacking was rampant. I’m getting sick of you smearing BGs name further already; you sound like Raven up there crying about 2v1.

It happened; it’s over with… GET OVER IT. I also follow Legendary Thor and Paopao in WvW when I zerg and I have not once seen them hack. Both are very legitimate playersl; AND both are IMO their best commanders, so ONCE AGAIN one bad apple doesn’t make a guild.

Unlike the forum criers on SoR; SBI and JQ got over it and threw us around on the battlefield instead of doing nothing about it on the forums.

Also; instead of crying get some proof. YOu know how long Print Scrn takes?

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

(edited by Alsonia.4753)

in WvW

Posted by: laffingseals.5934

laffingseals.5934

Hi all! Another fine video of WvW fighting. This one I believe is vs Isle of Janthir. Good fighting! Salute!

twitch.tv/manaspell
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeULWbbiVWCuIzt-6EMq1Iw
twitter.com/manaspell0

in WvW

Posted by: Rez.2578

Rez.2578

I’m so glad I’m on Blackgate and not any of the other top 6 servers all you guys do is whine and kitten. I’ve lost track on the amount of times now that I have been in wvwvw in tier 1 or 2 and seen hacks happen to us but yet I haven’t seen anyone come to the forums and whine for days about it. Map chat doesn’t get all blown up about it when it happens with so and so server sucks and hacked us, we get mad at the hacker not the server. First week we were in tier 1 either JQ or SBI, I forget which now, took cragtop back from us 2-3 times by a Mesmer doing some jump behind the wall or something but the funny thing was no one in team chat even called it hacking they just blamed themselves for not watching for it and that this is tier 1 we gotta step up our game.

Keep it up Blackgate its been fun.

Rezz[Invi]