Sanctum of Rall I Blackgate I Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Also; instead of crying get some proof. YOu know how long Print Scrn takes?

You apparently missed the video…

I’d post it, but it would just get the thread locked.

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Can we SERIOUSLY stop arguing over the glitching. It happened, its done with get over. I am sick of seeing this thread being nothing but a flame fest. For the asking of proof there was a video and screenshots that were deleted because it is actually against the forum policy to post things like that in the forum. For the people on SoR that can’t seem to get over it, just stop. You are doing nothing more than making the fighting continue for no point what so ever.

Can’t we all just get along and kill each other like civilized WvWers?

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in WvW

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

Can we SERIOUSLY stop arguing over the glitching. It happened, its done with get over. I am sick of seeing this thread being nothing but a flame fest. For the asking of proof there was a video and screenshots that were deleted because it is actually against the forum policy to post things like that in the forum. For the people on SoR that can’t seem to get over it, just stop. You are doing nothing more than making the fighting continue for no point what so ever.

Can’t we all just get along and kill each other like civilized WvWers?

Amen.

99.99% of the people on the other servers are just like you; gamers who are playing GW2 for the fun and competitive pvp it offers. Letting your self go nutty over the .01% of people who are really nothing more than trolls just feeds into why those people grief in the first place. Flaming out for days and days just gives them more and more satisfaction.

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

You guys are seriously kicking a dead horse, over, and over again. I think we can all agree that hackers are despised on all 3 servers. There was a male Norn from IoJ flying over a gate last night with no guild tag. So what did we do? We reported and moved on, and i’m sure any from IoJ or SoR that saw him reported him as well.

The fact is that these hacks/exploits will not stop until Anet deals with them directly (like they did with orbs). As for ICoa, they are relatively new to BG and I think that they should have reported a ticket and banned the member that was hacking. It isn’t really good enough to just say that he was warned, he knew what he was doing was wrong. As far as I am concerned, if that is how ICoa rolls most of us would rather not have them on our server. Yes, Even if that means losing a lot of WvW clout.

On WvW: This is such and amazing match-up! Super great fights all around and good sportsmanship from all servers. Much respect to IoJ, SoR, and my fellow BG’ers

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in WvW

Burl.9567

You guys are seriously kicking a dead horse, over, and over again. I think we can all agree that hackers are despised on all 3 servers. There was a male Norn from IoJ flying over a gate last night with no guild tag. So what did we do? We reported and moved on, and i’m sure any from IoJ or SoR that saw him reported him as well.

The fact is that these hacks/exploits will not stop until Anet deals with them directly (like they did with orbs). As for ICoa, they are relatively new to BG and I think that they should have reported a ticket and banned the member that was hacking. It isn’t really good enough to just say that he was warned, he knew what he was doing was wrong. As far as I am concerned, if that is how ICoa rolls most of us would rather not have them on our server. Yes, Even if that means losing a lot of WvW clout.

On WvW: This is such and amazing match-up! Super great fights all around and good sportsmanship from all servers. Much respect to IoJ, SoR, and my fellow BG’ers

Props to you good sir. I enjoy fighting both IoJ and BG. For some reason, you guys have great bag drop rates!

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Take it to another thread before this one gets locked again.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

score update sfsfsdfsdf

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: preech.4071

preech.4071

One thing im still trying to figure out is how BG is pulling ahead of SOR so fast if our potential pts are as close as theyve been ….. as much as i hate to point fingers (thats a lie ) i believe BG is chaeating agn ……. the points arent adding up and i heard they are getting more pts for yak kills than any other realm and im not sure why theyve been at even ##’s with SOR the past 2 days as well, holding the same amount as we have but rocketing past us in overall points. Again id hate to acuse ppl but I believe there is foul play afoot!

in WvW

Burl.9567

One thing im still trying to figure out is how BG is pulling ahead of SOR so fast if our potential pts are as close as theyve been ….. as much as i hate to point fingers (thats a lie ) i believe BG is chaeating agn ……. the points arent adding up and i heard they are getting more pts for yak kills than any other realm and im not sure why theyve been at even ##’s with SOR the past 2 days as well, holding the same amount as we have but rocketing past us in overall points. Again id hate to acuse ppl but I believe there is foul play afoot!

BG and IoJ do a MUCH better job on yaks than we do on SoR. Something to the tune of close to 25k point differential in this match alone.

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

For the record, when people are asking for screenshots/videos, it is not referring to the original occurrences, rather, the further accusations that have been made. We know that there is proof that these acts were committed and all we are asking is if further acts are committed to please post proof (or PM it to those who request it). It becomes a slippery slope to just assume that a server is always hacking when you see a certain person or guild capture a keep. Without proof, it becomes all to easy to continue to accuse a server, whether or not your claim is true, because it has happened before.

Great fights in BG BL last night between [KnT] and [LUN]/[TW]/[TWL]. We may have lost quite a few skirmishes, but I think you had just a few more players than I was rolling with I was afk when you were desecrating my body at Sunnyhill All too tempting to do that when you see an enemy commander, I’m sure :P

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Please don’t. There is no foul play when it comes to actual point tallies. Let’s not have baseless speculation. We gank yaks frequently, I’ve even ran from Hills to Garrison’s outer wall just because I saw a Yak heading there and we wanted to stop it. What you don’t see, in all likelihood, is how BG pulls ahead after the NA side largely goes to bed. We have a lot of West Coast NA players that roll into our strong Oceanic prime where most other servers have less Oceanics and a lot of East Coast NA guilds making them go to bed earlier (they also start earlier). We get stronger as the night gets later.

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Burl.9567

How bout i dont and BG plays the game as its meant to be played …… try using something other than an army of mes’ and thieves and stop hacking. Theres a reason we cant find ALL the mesmers u guys hide …. ur entire realm is mes’ and thieves, cheap class realm much?

The thread is starting to get back on track. Stop with the baseless accusations. They do a better job with yaks. Period. There is no secret to their success, they are just better than us at it. IoJ is as close as they are because of it.

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

How bout i dont and BG plays the game as its meant to be played …… try using something other than an army of mes’ and thieves and stop hacking. Theres a reason we cant find ALL the mesmers u guys hide …. ur entire realm is mes’ and thieves, cheap class realm much?

Umm, I’m a Warrior :P We actually have a cubic puppyton of Guardians and Warriors. A decent amount of Thieves and Mesmers too, but let’s be honest, a war is won in the trenches. A mesmer can’t charge an enemy line (portal bombs aside).

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

The thread is starting to get back on track. Stop with the baseless accusations. They do a better job with yaks. Period. There is no secret to their success, they are just better than us at it. IoJ is as close as they are because of it.

Agreed. IoJ is fiesty as heck. If they had more manpower they would be a dominant server imo. And both BG and IoJ do a better job than us with the little things that add up like yak hunting, supply camp capping, tower/keep sweeps, etc.

preech there’s no reason for such an off-the-wall accusation.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everybody.

Just a little reminder to let you know that we allow the inevitable (and healthy) competitiveness that comes with each WvW encounter but what we do not tolerate is personal and negative accusations that normally tend to derail a thread created with another purpose.

Please, stay on topic and keep the rudeness to the minimum or we will proceed to close it.

Thanks for your collaboration.

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Agreed. IoJ is fiesty as heck. If they had more manpower they would be a dominant server imo. And both BG and IoJ do a better job than us with the little things that add up like yak hunting, supply camp capping, tower/keep sweeps, etc.

Last night in the EB was a good example of this.

IoJ kept grabbing Danelons from us, and we would go and take it back. This would repeat a bit, but never did we say, you know what, with only 20 of them coming, why don’t 15 or so of us defend this camp? with the help of siege and the NPC’s, IoJ wouldn’t have been able to flip it so many times, but we never actually did do this.

It’s probably something we should do better.

I would also like to thank whoever called out the 3 golems hiding in the water under Durios. That could have been a pretty solid ninja attempt if not spotted, and we acted quick to prevent it. If it wasn’t for the call out we could have very well lost that tower.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

How does this keep happening to the same servers? It’s just a forum post guys leave the fight on the field.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

The thing is, during 12-15 hours SoR doesn’t have the numbers to send someone off to snipe yaks, while pushing off 1-2 50+ member attacks at the same time.

Heck right now, to even hold ground SoR has to recall, into 1 map. We lack EU and Oceanic’s, which our competition has.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Brumbull.4180

Brumbull.4180

@Brumbull
(had to cut out previous posts, twas too long)

And I will continue to call out players who take an absolutist view of pvp scenarios. I can’t fault you for not being competitive, you certainly are. But I can fault you for not using your head, applying sound judgement, and generally being a grown-up. You found a tiny niche in the game where pvp and pve overlap and the fact that it’s your favorite spot to party speak volumes on your character.

And if you think fair-play has no place in your pvp vocabulary, then I will call you out on it all day and night and make it a point to see everyone you fight down there exits the game before you finish them off if that’s what it takes. I find it incredibly ironic you call out downed players logging off as being somehow unsportsmanlike when you are acting in the same manner, if not worse.

How is it not fair play… They can kill me just as easily as i can kill them. Its just funny that you call me a childish for pvping in a pvp zone. Its by far the best place to get 1v1 fights. And its a great place to learn how to fight against different classes and styles. Go run around EB and see how many 1v1 fights you get…. So just because there is some people who come in that are PVE’rs… really has nothing to do with it. They know what the place is, and what potential danger awaits. They have invis portals for a reason. So like i said in my other post, ill stick with my style and you can go stick with your blobs. My whole point was how its a sad pattern that people are logging out in a down state. You can take your high and mighty/better then others attitude and enjoy yourself. Ill go take my competitive fun pvp attitude and enjoy my game. If you want to go start a i hate jump puzzle griefers thread.. plz do, until then im done. I just hope that people in all pvp situations will man up when downed and not log off. Thats very poor form.

[FRAG] Brumbull LVL 80 Thief-SOR

(edited by Brumbull.4180)

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

Woooowwww I have never seen so much finger pointing/ blaming. I thought SBI was bad, congrats SoR you have the #1 finger pointing server title

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Woooowwww I have never seen so much finger pointing/ blaming. I thought SBI was bad, congrats SoR you have the #1 finger pointing server title

Simple solution? Don’t cheat and you won’t have fingers pointed at you.

You guys cheated in T1 and people of course were pissed, you did the same here.

What did you expect? lol.

P.S and I’ll take the finger pointing title over being known as the cheating/exploiting server title any day of the week.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

The thing is, during 12-15 hours SoR doesn’t have the numbers to send someone off to snipe yaks, while pushing off 1-2 50+ member attacks at the same time.

Heck right now, to even hold ground SoR has to recall, into 1 map. We lack EU and Oceanic’s, which our competition has.

True to a certain extent, I don’t think it’s quite that lopsided, but enough that you can certainly tell.

I think our biggest problem is trying to hold SM past midnight when it’s painfully obvious we should let it go. There was one point a couple of days ago when Langor was taken, both home supply camps taken, and our Keep and Bravost under attack. Yet someone kept calling for reinforcements at SM. -_-

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

@Brumbull

And I will continue to call out players who take an absolutist view of pvp scenarios. I can’t fault you for not being competitive, you certainly are. But I can fault you for not using your head, applying sound judgement, and generally being a grown-up. You found a tiny niche in the game where pvp and pve overlap and the fact that it’s your favorite spot to party speak volumes on your character.

And if you think fair-play has no place in your pvp vocabulary, then I will call you out on it all day and night and make it a point to see everyone you fight down there exits the game before you finish them off if that’s what it takes. I find it incredibly ironic you call out downed players logging off as being somehow unsportsmanlike when you are acting in the same manner, if not worse.

I have to disagree with you on this. You get W3-specific rewards from doing the W3 jumping puzzles – badges of honor and siege blueprints. If players did not receive these rewards from the chest maybe you would have a point, but as it is now the existence of these rewards means that the puzzles become a strategically important location. The server that holds the puzzle gets a bit of a break toward acquiring siege, while the other servers must buy them with badges or money or take the puzzle themselves.

If you prevent the jumping puzzles in W3 from being defended by other servers, then you have created a situation where players can receive W3 rewards by doing PvE activities, which in my opinion isn’t right.

You say that these jumping puzzles are a place where PvP and PvE overlap – can you please explain what you find inherent to jumping puzzles that makes them a PvE exclusive experience? And if a player just wants to do PvE, why don’t they go do any of the other jumping puzzles in GW2, or PvE in an area that is 20x larger or more than the W3 zones, i.e. the rest of the game?

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

(edited by lettucemode.3789)

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

This is a good example of a SoR finger pointing. We have very good coverage after you guys go to bed. It allows us to pull a bit of a point difference. You havent had a glitcher or hacker on your server? You act like all of your server is perfect. O.o

Like I said, every server has bad apples. And I guarentee 3/4th of those people who took that portal didnt know it was a glitch to get into a keep. When I see a portal I take it, just to see where it takes me for the fun of it. lol

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

@ Preech and maybe others that are wondering about score flow this week.

BG’s weakest time period against most competition is after our EU guys go to bed and before our PST time zone contingent comes online. In other words, BG is pretty short handed during a good chunk of the prime time East coast time zone. Last night SoR capitalized on this with a great turnout and ran a 400+ PPT for awhile, getting within a few hundred points of the lead.

But then your EST guys went to bed. I logged on at about 9pm PST, and went to bed around 12:30 PST. This is a strong time zone for BG, and about an hour before I went to bed, BG hit about 420 PPT. Then IoJ’s Oceanics logged in and started to eat into that, before URGE and our Oceanics got online.

This is it man. No magic. No trickery. SOR has a very strong NA crew that appears to be heavily weighted to the EST time zone. However you are out covered over night, which allows BG to gain ground again.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

@ Preech and maybe others that are wondering about score flow this week.

BG’s weakest time period against most competition is after our EU guys go to bed and before our PST time zone contingent comes online. In other words, BG is pretty short handed during a good chunk of the prime time East coast time zone. Last night SoR capitalized on this with a great turnout and ran a 400+ PPT for awhile, getting within a few hundred points of the lead.

But then your EST guys went to bed. I logged on at about 9pm PST, and went to bed around 12:30 PST. This is a strong time zone for BG, and about an hour before I went to bed, BG hit about 420 PPT. Then IoJ’s Oceanics logged in and started to eat into that, before URGE and our Oceanics got online.

This is it man. No magic. No trickery. SOR has a very strong NA crew that appears to be heavily weighted to the EST time zone. However you are out covered over night, which allows BG to gain ground again.

You seem pretty much dead on based on my observations. We do have quite alot of people from the Eastern Timezone, and some for Central. I think our weakest is still EU and Oceanic timezone though. Having them would round us out quite well.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

@Brumbull

I have to disagree with you on this. You get W3-specific rewards from doing the W3 jumping puzzles – badges of honor and siege blueprints. If players did not receive these rewards from the chest maybe you would have a point, but as it is now the existence of these rewards means that the puzzles become a strategically important location. The server that holds the puzzle gets a bit of a break toward acquiring siege, while the other servers must buy them with badges or money or take the puzzle themselves.

If you prevent the jumping puzzles in W3 from being defended by other servers, then you have created a situation where players can receive W3 rewards by doing PvE activities, which in my opinion isn’t right.

You say that these jumping puzzles are a place where PvP and PvE overlap – can you please explain what you find inherent to jumping puzzles that makes them a PvE exclusive experience? And if a player just wants to do PvE, why don’t they go do any of the other jumping puzzles in GW2, or PvE in an area that is 20x larger or more than the W3 zones, i.e. the rest of the game?

Well because W3 jumping puzzles(along with all the PoI’s, SP’s, and WP’s) are required for world completion. The puzzle is simply the hardest to get. I didn’t say it was inherent to PvE, it just overlaps. Besides the achievement, world completion gives you 2 Gifts of Exploration which are used for Legendary weapons. If that has changed please feel free to let me know.

If you take away the world completion requirement, and the Gifts along with it, I would have no problem at all with camping the W3 puzzles.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

in WvW

kaltastic.3146

Why are people even taking the time to respond seriously to this nonsense? It is either another very bad troll attempt or someone extremely desperate to look for excuses. Either way it all it deserves is to be ignored.

in WvW

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

I don’t think that’s correct. There aren’t any skill points in the puzzles, nor vistas, and I’m pretty sure there aren’t any points of interest, though I’m not sure about that. I know there aren’t any waypoints.

Can anyone else confirm one way or the other? I’m at work, but maybe someone could post a link to the wiki, get a map of the W3 zones.

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I don’t think that’s correct. There aren’t any skill points in the puzzles, nor vistas, and I’m pretty sure there aren’t any points of interest, though I’m not sure about that. I know there aren’t any waypoints.

Can anyone else confirm one way or the other? I’m at work, but maybe someone could post a link to the wiki, get a map of the W3 zones.

You are correct. There are no map exploration points at all in any of the jumping puzzles.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

You are correct. There are no map exploration points at all in any of the jumping puzzles.

Oh really?? Wow, I was told wrong by several peeps. Alright, I apologize then Bull. I’ll try to get my facts straight before I /rage again. By all means camp away! =D And feel free to tell me so.

*smacks own face

Obsi

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Liquid.9672

You seem pretty much dead on based on my observations. We do have quite alot of people from the Eastern Timezone, and some for Central. I think our weakest is still EU and Oceanic timezone though. Having them would round us out quite well.

Interestingly, IoJ is a big part of why this match is as close as it is. IoJ keeps BG from being able to go 600+ PPT overnight and running away with the match. This keeps BG’s PPT potential lower allowing SoR too keep it close and make up ground during their NA heavy time zone.

If SoR did pick up more Oceanic coverage, while it would certainly be a good thing, it would probably end up only flattening our the scoring differential a bit without having a huge impact on the overall score. In T2 anyways.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Great fights in BG BL last night between [KnT] and [LUN]/[TW]/[TWL].

Wow Indo, now your junior varsity guild is getting props too.

in WvW

Posted by: Sars.8792

Sars.8792

Can someone PM me a link to the hack youtube? I lost track of it, and the forum traces have been deleted :/

ya it was deleted from here, reddit and guru, pretty annoying.

(edited by Sars.8792)

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

There were further claims; AFTER the video. Try again.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Indo.8629

Great fights in BG BL last night between [KnT] and [LUN]/[TW]/[TWL].

Wow Indo, now your junior varsity guild is getting props too.

lol.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Interestingly, IoJ is a big part of why this match is as close as it is. IoJ keeps BG from being able to go 600+ PPT overnight and running away with the match. This keeps BG’s PPT potential lower allowing SoR too keep it close and make up ground during their NA heavy time zone.

If SoR did pick up more Oceanic coverage, while it would certainly be a good thing, it would probably end up only flattening our the scoring differential a bit without having a huge impact on the overall score. In T2 anyways.

Well add in the NA players who are staying up all night. Along with those logging in before work, and they help our EU/Oceanic times. We do have some like Nine Dragons [ND] and a few others, though during NA mornings we have much less on WvW then our opponents.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

P.S and I’ll take the finger pointing title over being known as the cheating/exploiting server title any day of the week.

Lets get something clear. SBI also hacked orbs in T1. The difference? We got over it and didnt flame them on the forums for a week, like they did to us.

Lets get something else clear that you seem to be conveniently forgetting. SOR ALSO HACKED THIS WEEK. The difference? We got over it and didnt flame you on the forums for a week like you’re doing to us.

So again, in case you missed it.

SOR HACKED A BASE. And we on Blackgate dont really care. We’re over it and, oh yeah. We’re still winning. And that 1 base that BG hacked would not have changed the fact that you’re still down by 10,000.

At this point, grow up, get over it, take a break. But do everyone a favor, especially your server and guild: STOP POSTING ABOUT IT.

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

in WvW

Mishi.7058

@ BG in total, and SoR in total:

Ignore people and lets move on. If some of them want to keep riding a dead horse, let them. We have live horses for everyone else to ride on.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Burl.9567

There were further claims; AFTER the video. Try again.

So we have to fraps every single encounter we have with BG/ICoa now? I’d rather everyone just be on the up and up and not do it at all. We don’t know when they are going to do it and frankly, we shouldn’t have to worry/watch/fraps for it either just so we can “prove” to you it happened.

We came here and claimed it happened after the second attempt the other day. You said, “We need proof, we don’t believe you.” We provide proof (attempt 5 or 6 for the day at that point. You all see it, apologize, etc. Now we need to provide further proof that certain guilds(ICoa) on BG are doing it still after proving it occurred once already? I think we should have earned the benefit of the doubt on that subject by now…

I love fighting BG, you guys are great to play against. Just quit standing up for ICoa.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

I saw Blackgate, IoJ and SoR triple teaming the Kraitt. I have videos to prove it.

NOOOOOO!!! Not the Kraitt!!!!

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

I am actually really looking forward to next weeks rematch. I have a feeling the scores are going to keep getting closer and closer as we keep going. Unless of course one server picks up a new coverage slot.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in WvW

kaltastic.3146

Wow, you have us pegged exactly. Now that you have successfully called us out, everyone on BG might as well fess up to other nefarious behavior you might have missed. I’ll start:

When we took your garrison early this week I personally:

• Washed my hands with the decorative soaps in the Garrison bath room
  • Repeatedly opened and closed the Water Gate even though it had a sign that said "Keep this gate closed at all times
  • Drank the last cup of coffee in the Lord’s Break room without brewing a fresh pot

I will understand if these deeds leave you to outraged to properly compete next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Ecklin.8327

Ecklin.8327

Wow, you have us pegged exactly. Now that you have successfully called us out, everyone on BG might as well fess up to other nefarious behavior you might have missed. I’ll start:

• Repeatedly opened and closed the Water Gate even though it had a sign that said "Keep this gate closed at all times
  • Drank the last cup of coffee in the Lord’s Break room without brewing a fresh pot

I will understand if these deeds leave you to outraged to properly compete next week.

Its okay – we have staff that looks after that. Its all part of our friendly concierge service at SOR.

I’m surprised your server can’t afford such perks.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Its okay – we have staff that looks after that. Its all part of our friendly concierge service at SOR.

We spend all our moneys on mass golems ^.^ huehuehue

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Indo.8629

We will one day find the lands where BG keeps their army of Golems and make sure we pour water over their gears so they rust on you.

Though IoJ is a close 2nd I must admit.

I think it was TEST on opening night who used 10 golems to take briar.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Sprong.4963

Sprong.4963

Lol! I’ll have no more hard feelings once I see it has stopped. There are MANY fine players on your server that deserve more than to be discredited by these few. If it continues to happen then it is going to remain a topic on the forums. I hope and trust that it will not.
Score update for those of us at work??

in WvW

Posted by: Doodeyte.7358

Doodeyte.7358

So much hate, anger and unfortunately… lack of understanding. I respect people who want to express their opinion; however, they should take responsibility over what they say.

I wish that there will be a penalty for anyone that uses the word “hack” or “cheat” that goes in phases like:
Phase 1: a warning from the moderators to not use this word (for crossing the line)
Phase 2: temporary ban from forums only (like anger management therapy)
Phase 3: permanent ban from forums only (like prison for not following the law)

The penalty doesn’t have to be exactly as I mentioned however. A system like this might make people think twice before they react. Also, it reduces the trouble makers that are preventing constructive feedback to the community that wants to enjoy the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Score update, please? On the way back from school.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Well done IoJ…..I was in EBG for 10 minutes and saw you guys using speed hacks….and stealth hacks to hold a supply camp…we had 20 ppl on that camp and couldn’t take it cause of a speed hacker and perma-stealth hacker…..GG, go L2P

You can’t blame a whole server because of hackers.

BeeGee
Beast mode