Sanctum of Rall vs Northern Shiverpeaks vs Yak's Bend - WvWvW 10/5/12

in WvW

Posted by: orci.5019

orci.5019

Usually around 8:17pm EST. At least the past several weeks have been past 8PM by that amount.

Server: Yak’s Bend.
Main: Hunter.

in WvW

Posted by: Keops.6183

Keops.6183

Mid-week I noticed a new guild on NSP: Armata [ARMA].

They were part of Titan alliance and they must have switched server when the alliance disbanded.

They seem rather good and they had a little zerg just on their own.

If they are in WvW like that everyday it will make a difference for NSP for sure.

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

I have not had the pleasure of running with ARMA yet. What BL did you see them on?

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

SoR BL at one point had us on our toes to the point we lost everything except our DE :/

also current score as of 12:35 PST

Attachments:

~Caedas~

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

NOooooo… Thats way too much blue in potential!

in WvW

Posted by: Enigo.3472

Enigo.3472

SoR BL at one point had us on our toes to the point we lost everything except our DE :/

also current score as of 12:35 PST

Yes! Go Blue!!

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

Im speaking for CDS guild leader since he isnt able to post here:

“Greetings! Miasmic Spiritsong, GM of Caedas [CDS] here. Let me say, it has been a VERY exciting week in WvW, and I sincerely thank both servers for providing such a great matchup. I also noticed a very familiar enemy on NSP yesterday. [ARMA]. It seems while we moved from Stormbluff Isle to Sanctum, ARMA moved to NSP from Henge at roughly the same time. I look forward to many more battles against you! What a fun week it has been! I havent slept much all week, what a good time for a vacation from work. Lol!”

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I’ll agree with Mia on this.

Seem’s Arena Net’s “self balancing WvW” system might be doing such.(Heck maybe servers are even becoming more “even”)

Still loving the fights from NSP/YB! It’s been basically non stop all week, and super close. I like this match it’s not had 1 server dominate at all since all 3 go from 1st to last place every day.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: kingxcon.5607

kingxcon.5607

WoW Sanctum of Rall! Go Go Go! Cheers to Everyone~! /Dance /Cheer!!

Sanctum of Rall | Warrior | [WF]-Leader | Part-time (Commander)
The real leader has no need to lead—
he is content to point the way. INFRONT OF THE BATTLEFIELD!!! -Kingxcon

in WvW

Posted by: Harpazo.5217

Harpazo.5217

It saddens me to see us not in the lead, but it’s been a really long set of weeks and super close the entire time. I’m proud to have fought with you all and against you all Good luck, wherever the reset takes you two Hopefully get to see you again in our neck of the ranks soon.

Harpazo
Northern Shiverpeaks
Soletaken [ST]

in WvW

Posted by: Sue.4361

Sue.4361

SoR is on a rampage. Sucks I will have to miss the end of the match. Good times YB and NSP – thanks for the fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Filosofem.3572

Filosofem.3572

== Score as of 1:20pm server time ==

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Kiamar.1820

Kiamar.1820

To NS and Yaks,

/salute from Vigilance [Vig]. It’s been a great week as worthy adversaries and this match has been the best one yet.

Guild Leader of Vigilance [VIG]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

I’m almost kinda looking forward to a slightly less crazy week. I may or may not have overslept work twice this week.

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

I’m almost kinda looking forward to a slightly less crazy week. I may or may not have overslept work twice this week.

Going by: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

It looks like my server will be going against NSP this week. I have no idea how it’s going to turn out. Sadly, we were bumped down to a tier we don’t belong in (current score in attachments), so we haven’t been able to sharpen our skills as much as we’d like. SoR stomped us last week, so we’ll have to see if my server has improved, if it has, you may be in for more craziness yet (assuming things stay the way they are)!

Attachments:

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

It looks like my server will be going against NSP this week. I have no idea how it’s going to turn out. Sadly, we were bumped down to a tier we don’t belong in (current score in attachments), so we haven’t been able to sharpen our skills as much as we’d like. SoR stomped us last week, so we’ll have to see if my server has improved, if it has, you may be in for more craziness yet (assuming things stay the way they are)!

How do you figure?

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Arius.7031

How do you figure?

At the bottom of the link I provided you can see the match projections, if that’s what you’re referring to.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

How do you figure?

At the bottom of the link I provided you can see the match projections, if that’s what you’re referring to.

Ah yes.. appreciated… Lame.. lol

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Arius.7031

How do you figure?

Ah yes.. appreciated… Lame.. lol

I’m sorry ):, you guys don’t deserve it clearly… but that’s the way the chips fell :/.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

Even if we won, we’d still drop because of GoM’s dominating performance. They leapfrogged our entire bracket.

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

I don’t understand why someone using a hack, would do it directly in front of 2 entire armies, so every single person in the server can report you.

I do hope, your own team mates report you as well.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

LOL Seen too much of that this week XD

in WvW

Posted by: FuzzyStarburst.3071

FuzzyStarburst.3071

Greatly enjoyed this week’s match. To those who continue to doubt SoR, we lack many things, but we never, ever give up. I hope we can have this match again, with less of the tomfoolery. To everyone calling other servers ‘hacker servers’, every server has hackers, and every server had hackers on it this week. We all did an amazing job keeping this the cleanest and closest WvW probably to date worldwide, so let’s hope our next opponents can be just as good for us.

Special thanks to those commanders and guilds who worked together on SoR, Leader Mara, Miasmic Spiritsong, Bavragor, Xumx, Alpaca Owl (woo hoo HF!), that LUN guy whose name I forget.

in WvW

Posted by: Bahatsu.4521

Bahatsu.4521

Fantastic match up… Have to say most action packed week we have ever had.

shame we led about 60% of the week total to have it come down to fighting sanctum AND yak the last 24 hours. Im a little sad to see yak resort to playing for second and not for the win. Much respect to sanc tho.

We took one supply camp in sanct FAR away from yaks spawn and defended it against 2 waves of sanct…. only to have yak come in from the rear and flank us????

It was the ONLY spot on the map not owned by sanc… so they had to make a LOT of effort to get there and it was not by any means a small group.

-Bahatsu [PVP] NS
WvW Officer of PvP Inc.
“There is no shame in finishing second… When it was to me” -Bahatsu

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Stuck WORKKKK!!!!

Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens Kitten Kittens

I think I have made my point clear e_e

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

Fantastic match up… Have to say most action packed week we have ever had.

shame we led about 60% of the week total to have it come down to fighting sanctum AND yak the last 24 hours. Im a little sad to see yak resort to playing for second and not for the win. Much respect to sanc tho.

We took one supply camp in sanct FAR away from yaks spawn and defended it against 2 waves of sanct…. only to have yak come in from the rear and flank us????

It was the ONLY spot on the map not owned by sanc… so they had to make a LOT of effort to get there and it was not by any means a small group.

Well, at the point where it becomes mathematically impossible to take first, wouldn’t you cut your losses and play for second? That’s what we did these past few hours.

Anyway, best match we’ve seen on Yak’s and wouldn’t be surprised if this was the closest match in the game to date. Would love to fight this one again, best of luck to all teams in the next match.

Oh, and congrats to SoR. We are coming for you next week!

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Score at 16:50. 10 minutes to go. I am so hungover right now. I think everybody wins this week.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

Just to throw this out there, but third place likely will drop a tier.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

in WvW

Posted by: Bahatsu.4521

Bahatsu.4521

Wont let me quote for some reason.

Yea nut I guess so except we are now fighting both of you. Sanct to win and you all to stay second.

Basically we deserve minimal second but have to 2 on 1 the last day and end up third because we could have actually won while you all kittened around with us since you were to far back to matter.

-Bahatsu [PVP] NS
WvW Officer of PvP Inc.
“There is no shame in finishing second… When it was to me” -Bahatsu

in WvW

Posted by: kyokara.1867

kyokara.1867

Great match-up guys, had a fun time.

Just one thing that kind of irked me though. Why does the guild VR from SoR feel it’s OK to spam borderlands on the Yak’s Bend server in an attempt to poach players? Thanks for wasting one of our WvW slots.

Attachments:

80 Warrior
2 Mesmer (sPvP only)

(edited by kyokara.1867)

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Kyokara, don’t feel too bad they guild recruit spam our own server more than I actually see them fighting. So they waste our slots too

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

Yea nut I guess so except we are now fighting both of you. Sanct to win and you all to stay second.

Basically we deserve minimal second but have to 2 on 1 the last day and end up third because we could have actually won while you all kittened around with us since you were to far back to matter.

It was never a 2 on 1, SoR was fighting us hard till the very end. They managed to come up with a zerg in NSP border around 4pm eastern that was double what we had in the zone, cleared us out completely. In Yak’s border they were pushing hard into our territory until 6pm when we finally repelled them, not really bothering with NSP at all. We had a slight focus on NSP, but I assure you, we were taking SoR territory as often as we could, and SoR was certainly not leaving us alone.

I don’t want to get in an argument here, but this comment is just sour grapes, nothing more.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Cael.2641

Cael.2641

Wow, practically an even split in points and PPT right ’til the very end.

Great job all around, it looks like it was a fun one!

Looks like I win my own bet. Thanks for that, Sanctum. Glad to see you did as well as I hoped.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Nice fight everyone, it was a great week, and a great WvW match!

Ending points were apx:

Attachments:

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Toroth.1453

Toroth.1453

Epic fights guys good luck in next match ups

Paradoxical Clarity [DEGU]
-Sanctum of Rall-

in WvW

Posted by: Sue.4361

Sue.4361

What a sore loser. You got beat – deal with it and step up your game. Acting like a little girl isn’t going to change things.

Have some pride.

in WvW

Posted by: domeno.9126

domeno.9126

They should have left NSP vs SOR vsYB alone… That was best match up by far… And was too close to move any of them to different brackets… I think everyone from all three servers wants another run at it…

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

It was never a 2 on 1, SoR was fighting us hard till the very end. They managed to come up with a zerg in NSP border around 4pm eastern that was double what we had in the zone, cleared us out completely. In Yak’s border they were pushing hard into our territory until 6pm when we finally repelled them, not really bothering with NSP at all. We had a slight focus on NSP, but I assure you, we were taking SoR territory as often as we could, and SoR was certainly not leaving us alone.

I don’t want to get in an argument here, but this comment is just sour grapes, nothing more.

Nut… as in nic?

in WvW

Posted by: Raptor.9863

Raptor.9863

They should have left NSP vs SOR vsYB alone… That was best match up by far… And was too close to move any of them to different brackets… I think everyone from all three servers wants another run at it…

This. Going to miss this match

Raptor – Human Guardian
Northern Shiverpeakes

in WvW

Posted by: RolliPolliBear.3781

RolliPolliBear.3781

I wish I could play this match-up again. I really miss the old NSP Guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Holy necro batman.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

*unholy

JQ: Rikkity