Scoreboard for PPK

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Could we have a Scoreboard to see the PPK score independently from the PPT score?
Could you then make it so that it stays on the screen beside the PPT?

Proper implementation of the PPK feature would be much more interesting than having PPK as a hidden feature.

And please don’t remove the best thing you’ve done for WvW in a year, keep PPK in.

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

PPK was put in as a test. Though if PPK is put back in (after test removal) I would love to see a PPK score board as well.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Or ppk score for guilds

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

+1 – though I’d prefer to see both PPT and PPK as a percentage of the total points.

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

I wouldn’t mind if there was some good way to have more detailed information about the score.

We could have PPT seperated in the way that we could see how much points was gained from controlling camps, towers and keeps. How much came from sentry swapping, dolyak killing and of course PPK. PPK could also be splitted into pure PPK and bloodlust stomps.

To see guild stats, meh. I suppose there could be a small panel in guild window where you could see your guilds contribution to the WvW (through PPK and Dolyak kills and sentries) that can be directly tracked to your guilds doing. Holding a keep on the other hand, would be rather hard to track if it was because of your guild or not, therefor should not be counted on the points for the guild.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Tracking player/guild WvW points contribution and then making the data available would open up bragging culture. This could greatly liven up WvW and make it more competitive.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Tracking player/guild WvW points contribution and then making the data available would open up bragging culture. This could greatly liven up WvW and make it more competitive.

Are you talking about the bragging culture that got match up threads removed from the official forums?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Forget braggers. I want to know how it effected the results of close matches at the end of the week.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Korgov.7645

Are you talking about the bragging culture that got match up threads removed from the official forums?

It was some individuals with attitude that got the matchups forums deleted. Their arguments were very subjective and lacking evidence. This spiralled into too heated discussions and mud slinging.

With performance data there would be grounds for more objective discussion.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Korgov.7645

Forget braggers. I want to know how it effected the results of close matches at the end of the week.

Guild wars 2 Score has as good statistics as the current API can offer. With some effort you should be able to derive approximation of the PPK’s effect.

http://www.gw2score.com/

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

Scoreboard for PPK

in WvW

Posted by: Tekyn.5376

Tekyn.5376

Could we have a Scoreboard to see the PPK score independently from the PPT score?
Could you then make it so that it stays on the screen beside the PPT?

Proper implementation of the PPK feature would be much more interesting than having PPK as a hidden feature.

And please don’t remove the best thing you’ve done for WvW in a year, keep PPK in.

An in-game scoreboard for PPK would be cool.

“I feel like I’m getting trolled here. Good day sir.”
- John Smith, ArenaNet in-house economist