Seafarer´s Rest - The Movie | Gw2 Anniversary

in WvW

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

Hey! This is a pirate themed movie made for the Gw2 anniversary! It is made for the server SFR and its awesome community!

greetz Effendyr

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in WvW

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

i have to ask what exactly you call the game with the poor quaggan you all kept smacking around trying to get it between the banners….looked kinda fun but never seen or herd anyone else mention anything like it really

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

Awesome video !
I think that we and anet should thank all the people who made all those funny mini games inside WvW and sPvP real, and of course all you guys who supported it from Vabbi to Seafarer’s Rest this whole thime.

thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

i have to ask what exactly you call the game with the poor quaggan you all kept smacking around trying to get it between the banners….looked kinda fun but never seen or herd anyone else mention anything like it really

It’s called Bollaball. You can also throw in an Asura as a substitute ball (which is aptly named Asuraball).

in WvW

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

It’s called Bollaball. You can also throw in an Asura as a substitute ball (which is aptly named Asuraball).

Yep it was inveted as Bollaball because “Bolla” was the name of the 1st ball, and he was an asura!

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Really fantastic video.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net