Seafarer's Rest v Arborstone v Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Donedusted.9846

Donedusted.9846

Couldn’t see a thread so I started one here.

As of about 12:20 GMT, Arborstone have a substantial lead over SF and Riverside already. Guess they were hard at work all night ^^

Edit: names mixed up, corrected.

in WvW

Posted by: iHaukka.2815

iHaukka.2815

Its going to be long week..

One does simply walk into keeps

in WvW

Posted by: Netsu.3769

Netsu.3769

Does this mean that Seafarer’s Rest is now one of the second three servers? Or did both Riverside and Arborstone lose terribly last week?

One way or the other, how are the contested areas shaping up now?

The Jolly Fellas [JF]
Seafarer’s Rest server

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Looks like arbor put a hard night in zerging gates to pull out 20k vs empty BGs…..

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

score 2012-10-13, 12:22 UTC

Attachments:

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Good luck Seafarer’s I’m rooting for you! I hope you guys can understand where Desolation is coming from now, we had three weeks of this, just wait until you’re matched up with Vizunah, a royal nightmare I tell you.

I’m hoping to transfer to Seafarer’s when I get back in game so keep your chins up and keep fighting the ellusive good fight.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Niktu.7215

Niktu.7215

One Night when I was drunk I switched to one of the french servers we were fighting just for kicks and lolz. I ran around in a massive zerg owning kitten like no tomorrow. To entertain myself I threw in random pseudo French sentences in chat. I don’t know much French so I just mixed wherever my drunk brain would take me like:

“Regardez! SM dans la attack plus de bleu!”
- (in the neighbourhood of) “Look out! SM is under attack by lots of blues”

I did not not play spy. I did my best to kick the kitten of players from my original server. It was fun actually. Anyway, they were really graceful about it and no hate back in chat. Someone even called me a genius (I think). And zerging aside I must say they play were coordinated. I was also impressed how they really go over the top trying to res each other. I had for example three frenchies dodging and rolling around for like a minute trying to res me when a cannon had downed me.

All in all I had lots of fun, I can recommend it.

ps
Thanks to French players for putting up with me. I had fun. Lets do it again sometime

in WvW

Posted by: Harkain.5189

Harkain.5189

night capping is not a problem anet told us so!

sigh

good week not to play i guess.

in WvW

Posted by: Bionic.2416

Bionic.2416

Night time should be worth less points, just put tally in 45mins for the night…fr got canadian guilds, even desolation has american guilds, wth…..ppl who like to play vs nothing.

Seafarer’s Rest EU is a medium pop server, so at nights it doesnt have enough ppl to full one wvwvw map even….but we will keep on fighting

in WvW

Posted by: Niktu.7215

Niktu.7215

I don’t think its a “problem” in that sense. If you think about it, after a while the night battle servers will be in the top and play against each other. Those that play less in the nights will meet servers with the same premises.

The issue only becomes a “problem” when one equals server rank with server skill.

Why just not accept that if you lack server participation in WvW, some 1/3 of the match, it is actually ok that the other guys get a higher score?

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

The thread has been up for ~6 hours and there’s already tears about night-capping? Please. That discussion will never go anywhere and is better left for threads designated to discuss it as opposed to matchup threads.

A bit of old-fashioned trash talk is much more fun: Are there any good players in Millenium Old School? The ones I’ve killed so far haven’t really posed any challenge.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Or did both Riverside and Arborstone lose terribly last week?

We lost 210k vs 240 for Elona, or something like this..
A great week of fight, very enriching defeat. We try some new thing this week.

Hope all enjoy the fight.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

MoS continues to amaze me:

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Well it’s seems you’r “fight” vs a drunk man

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Donedusted.9846

Donedusted.9846

Have Seafarer’s rest given up this week?

No queues, hardly anyone on any of the maps.

I admit it’s quite demotivating to see all your hard work go up in smoke against the Canadian PvD (players vs doors) crew.

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

Well, main reason for me is still invisibility. I tried playing yesterday. I see 1 enemy player and go to attack. Then suddenly… more pop out of thin air. And again and again, and one gets tired of it and repair costs. I thought it would be easier not following a zerg but obviously it wasnt. Once I attacked 1 person on the middle island.. im rushing him.. and suddenly as I get into melee range I realize I charged into a horde of enemy players. When I follow a zerg.. of course I don’t see anyone except marker. Fighting TAB is no fun for me.

Then all this nightcapping makes you wonder “whatever for”.. I would upgrade Keeps and Towers with my own money but whatever for? Few hours later there will not be a single soul to defend them vs entire enemy zerg. And with how downed state and ressurection work, you either kill their entire zerg or they don’t lose anyone. None of them even has to go back to spawn and run back to the frontier, he just gets rezed on the spot.

And then the Badges. I kill several of enemy players fair and square, from 100% to 0% of their hp. Don’t get a single Badge. But if I joined zerg and semi-AFKed and just tagged someone I would maybe get a Badge or two.

And then there are Hacks.. numerous and daily occurence. Last week was completely ridiculous. But Orb hacks and teleport hacks are just the most obvious. Other people hack in less obvious ways. The last guy without Swiftness (or any visible buff) outran my character in the water, when I also used 2 weapon skills to increase speed and had Swiftness all the time. He wasn’t teleporting. So what non mesmer class has this super speed underwater? I am talking about the entire length of a lake race, not 5sec sprint.

And finally, people ALT+F4ing to avoid getting killed, as well as people teleporting to waypoints when they see you are closing in and about to jump them. Even some in the forums consider this “perfectly ok” when it’s nothing but abusing game feature meant for something entirely different. No matter what someone says, this is not fun.

There has been activity drop last week already and now it just continues. Currently WvW has so many issues that for many of us it’s unplayable. Fort Aspenwood in GW1 is 5x more fun to play, and if I haven’t played it so much already I’d play that instead. If GW2 and GW1 were both released today as different games, I’d play GW1 as I consider it superior in every way: gameplay, story, tactics, design, skills and skill system, music, skill icon graphics, immersion, social aspect (I know!), PvP modes, PvE design and balance, less bugs (can’t think of any important ones and certainly not on the level of gw2) etc.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

(edited by Ianervan.3415)

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

the reason why we (SR) are playing against the french server is cus with our medium population we kicked booty and have been matched up with them. They are too many 24/7 canadians/french to hit doors all day and night.

Ill be glad when we get another med server.

Besides, its good practice being outnumbered. When we get a fair fight we will face roll it

Also ive been taking it easy. People are speed hacking to catch you. Thats annoyed me

Webley (from SFR)

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Wothan.4673

the reason why we (SR) are playing against the french server is cus with our medium population we kicked booty and have been matched up with them. They are too many 24/7 canadians/french to hit doors all day and night.

We are the French server with the lowest population, medium pop in most of the time….

You really think we have many french canadian ? last week ER (DE) completely zerg us in the nite, 3/4x more player that our “canadian zerg”.. So what the deal, we need to say German call their friend form south pole or something like this because we lose ? So stop trying to find excuses like this.. it’s pathetic.

But I hope you can still make good fight week and enjoy WvW.

Anyway we really like to fight vs OSC <3

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Bellatrix.5402

Bellatrix.5402

Sadly, most of the guilds and players that left last week due to the “super invisible bug” haven’t returned on SFR. There’s hardly any of them playing anymore – I give credit to the few that are still sticking around.

in WvW

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

Great a fresh new bunch of “imaginary canadians” whiners!

Welcome guys, take a sit and have a talk with your predecessors from desolation.

For those of you more interested in improving and playing this game well, you’d rather contact people from Elona Reach (DE). They beat us badly last week. But they were strange people, they played the game instead of looking for a poor excuse to eplain their loss.

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in WvW

Harkain.5189

havent logged since the invis bugg was introduced and seeing the matchup this week and the nightcapping scores day 1 and 2 has made me not even log once nor will i do it for well aslong as they take to fix both night pveing and their invis issues (which i bet was caused from added load on the server) if neither are fixed i guess i will do like prolly 40% that bought this game and not log agian.

in WvW

Harkain.5189

Welcome guys, take a sit and have a talk with your predecessors from desolation.

For those of you more interested in improving and playing this game well, you’d rather contact people from Elona Reach (DE). They beat us badly last week. But they were strange people, they played the game instead of looking for a poor excuse to eplain their loss.

elona has a verry strong night crew thats how they beat themself out of our tier/matchup before because they got spanked all day long yet every night all fully uppgrades keeps etc was pved and we came back after work etc and found it all elonas. I dont know if its mass unemployed/students amassing on that server or just totaly full but regardless it just means they can night zerg even more than you, the problem is that you can night zerg at all and that pve gives as much point as hard earned prime time points in the PVP zone.

in WvW

Posted by: unfo.4039

unfo.4039

I don’t want to go into the discussion abount night capping that is really really annoing.
in italy we says" Diamo a cesare quel che è di cesare" (Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar); we have to admit that the french playing quite well.
it’s going to be an iteresting week!

Unfoit lvl 80 Guardian Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Bellatrix.5402

Bellatrix.5402

Are you srs about FRs having CAN players to play at night time?
Okaay…
Whats next ? Transfering to us and building 30 balistas (to fill the siege cap) at keep or some more spies in chat?
WvW is so broken atm. No wonder nearly all major players here on sfr gave up. Im going to do the same. Frustrating game mechanics are frustrating.
Even DE side was still attacking us instead of FR just because they are like unlimited stream of freshmeat. Unfortunately some of them can press buttons.
Anyways thanks for ~300 kills tonight frogs.
Good night

Yeah… that was kind of weird. I mean what’s the point in sending the whole server to zerg the other losing server when everything around you is owned by the winning server and you don’t even own so much as a farm. Technically a valid tactic though I can’t imagine it is very productive. Probably just in one battleground for a bit though.

Anyway, agreed about the WvW issues – though, the transferring thing is going to happen free transfers or not, though perhaps on a lesser scale for lower tiers – they really should have anticipated 90% of this stuff happening considering Blizzard learned them throughout the years. A lot of SFR guilds were doing it just for fun without caring much about winning and the bugs and other issues have really taken their toll on SFR now (in fact they did towards the beginning when we were winning last week).

Credits to Arborstone for remaining organized.

in WvW

Posted by: Ishamael.9865

Ishamael.9865

When we lost for Elonas Reach and Kodash most players in SFRest used excuse saying how they team up against our server. There is allways something excuse.

in WvW

Webley.1295

Im actually ok that we SFR loose this week. We can then get a better matchup in a lower tier. The other servers just have more people smashing it than SFR over longer periods of time. We have a good bunch, but we dont have as much game time with our best fighters.

The other servers have a longer rotation. When thier good players step out some more good players step in.

When our good players step out its just mainly left there for the taking.

I also noticed the FR server has a good flock of people on every BG. On our Server on EB is the one for ques

Ques for EB occurs only at peak times on weekends which shows our population in WvW is getting less and less. Other BG’s are instant join

It really is a case of numbers this week as its clear that these server matchups all contain good players as they are the top 4,5 and 6

And lets be honest about the night zerging Canadians… I am an Aussie player and SFR has a few US players to (Yes SFR has a small night zerg to). When I log in most of the EU are in bed asleep. I joined to be with british friends from time to time on weekends as its impossible on weekdays. Everytime I log in there are tons and tons on the FR server on every BG. Its clear that they are not all French players at 4am in the morning

Riverside is the strongest team on the BG if you take away the Canadians

Webley from SFR

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

“Whats next ? Transfering to us and building 30 balistas (to fill the siege cap) at keep or some more spies in chat?”

NO

we just boycot this till WvW is fixed – Riverside still is full and have a lot players but a lot dont wanna play WvW anymore

there is no pvp no tactic or whatever – just some zergs in the night

pfft arborstone

i (<—— i wrote I) call it exploiting a broken system – and yes nightcapping is exploiting a broken system

other ppl got banned for things ppl wouldnt even think its an exploit – and this is ok for anet? – rly?

sry but ppl leave WvW not only on Riverside and anet should wake up

just insane

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

no excuses pls, we always defended our ground even against the odds before. this week we are just slaking in pve. move your kitten sf come back in wvw.

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: Extropy.9580

Extropy.9580

Last night around 23h everything was fine, we were controling the same number or even more objectives than Arborstone, then this morning around 7:30, the score looks like this http://i48.tinypic.com/2vki79i.jpg

Yea no night capping totally isn’t a problem, it’s our own fault for going to bed, right anet?

in WvW

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

Why do whiners care about score? I don’t get it, if you enjoy WvW then you don’t stop playing it because of some silly score, you stop playing it because there is no enemy. But obviously there’s plenty of enemy around this time, so why sit back and cry like a kid? Get out there and do your best, the score means nothing.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Last night around 23h everything was fine, we were controling the same number or even more objectives than Arborstone, then this morning around 7:30, the score looks like this http://i48.tinypic.com/2vki79i.jpg

Yea no night capping totally isn’t a problem, it’s our own fault for going to bed, right anet?

http://goo.gl/OAEwU

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Zheno.3064

Zheno.3064

> Extropy.9580:

Let me laugh yesterday night, from 18:00 until 00:00 we had minimum 300 pts and you guys were running around like frightened kittens. So please, stop blaming nightcapping. Yes it does give us some free points, and yes, from midnight we’re zerging against lonely doors, but it’s not our problem that you need some sleep to go work, or ?
And just for your information, we were dominating the whole Sunday, from noon to dawn. Sometimes not many points ahead, but we were still ahead.

in WvW

Posted by: Leeach.3547

Leeach.3547

The points from Night capping is not the only problem. When the players on Seafares rest get home from school/work. We have to fight defended upgradet fortifications to get to even grounds on points. Like you all know that is a hell of a lot harder than just night zerging, since the French have the same numbers as us during the day and have 3 orbs most of the time (They use few resources to defend the upgraded fortifications). Morale is suffering on Seafarer’s rest fewer players play www and that makes it even harder.
Right now I would say we are outnumbered 2-3 vs 1 around 10-12 hours a dag. This is how the map looks those 10-12 hours.
I am sure that the French are just superior players and have no time zone advantage (Rofl). Strangely me and my friends always win when we meet them on even odds.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Leeach.3547

Leeach.3547

>Zheno.3064

Saturday & Sunday morning you did have like 550+ points and 6-8 hours to fortify your defenses. Not to speak about the 3 orbs. Seafarer’s rest did get our orb back some hours Sunday but lost it all again in the night.

Always fighting up hill will damage the morale of any server. We did actually have the most point Sunday at some point, but our player resources where extinguished and we did fall back again.

in WvW

Zheno.3064

Hey there,

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/

here you can see hour per hour the income of a server, its quit nice to make some statistics.

>Leeach.3547 : had great time to play against you all Sunday. Was just trolling against the whiners on my post before, not against all other players who gave us really some hard time and some nice play yesterday afternoon, which was a quit balanced battle.

in WvW

Posted by: RamzaBehoulve.5640

RamzaBehoulve.5640

There is almost no Canadian on Arborstone. I speak French, so I went there once at 2am and simply asked and listened. The vast majority were either students or jobless people that were playing until 3-4 am.

I was told France economy isn’t in its best state currently so there are a lot of students and jobless people playing online games.

in WvW

Posted by: Filedroit.1265

Filedroit.1265

It is not a question of jobless people, or students, or even french Canadians but the way of life in France which is cooler/safer than everywhere in Europe that allows Fr servers to have more people 24/7.
Then you have Scandinavians and Germans, of course. How do you think people can play that much ? All night long?

in WvW

Zheno.3064

> Filedroit

lol

? but the way of life in France which is cooler/safer than everywhere in Europe that allows Fr servers to have more people 24/7. ?

And as we have higher salary’s we can afford much more gems and buy more stuff

Don’t forget that we have alot of swiss people on Fr servers, and the swiss are very rich. So they buy the most of the siege engines, with there bank, cheese and chocolate money

As me, i buy 10’000 gems a day i give to the big guilds to be better in WvW

mouhahaha

in WvW

Zheno.3064

And you dont have to forget that in the night, when i can’t play I’ve bought some asian childrens which i put in my cave.

A little dozen of them, who are making the night farming crew.

And all the swiss guys are making this. We don’t have canadians, we have some childs in our caves which are playing for us.

in WvW

Posted by: Filedroit.1265

Filedroit.1265

@Zheno
I do not think people that play are rich, or even richer than someone else in europe. I would say that people that play that much are not rich at all.
I just say they can play that much because the life is not as hard as somewhere else. I do not think it is a good thing nor it will last.

in WvW

Posted by: ratatosk.1859

ratatosk.1859

I wish I could say arborstone is only winning due to nightzergs. Unfortunately, that isnt the case. They are performing well at all times of day with the advantage of upgraded keeps/towers and all orbs, combined with the worst SFR performance I have seen makes them dominate even in primetime. As it is now, it’s a fight for second place. Riverside and SFR seem quite even at least.

P.S. Who cares if arborstone nightzerg is french or canadian? The fact is you have a nighttime crew far beyond what the other servers have, and this gives you a huge advantage in score and daytime starting position. Actually, you have pop advantage throughout the day it seems, SFR has at best queues for EBG + 1 borderland in primetime atm.

Weirdkitten
[spaz] Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Zheno.3064

look, for me it’s quit easy.

even if i would loose i’ll keep on playing, because i have fun playing

our server lost the last match against elona. Nobody of our server was complaining, even if they sometimes made some bug use, exploit doors to enter without breaking it, stealing orbs with fly hacks and so on.

Nobody has made a single complaint. We went just on playing harder and trying harder. And we had great time making this.

The biggest guilds of our server even made some posts with the things we learned by loosing.

>TO ALL WHINERS : Stop complaining, and go on playing. Because it’s a game. And even if you loose this week, maybe next one you’ll win.

And also, i think that yesterday evening 18h00 → 00:00 even if we had twice as much points than you, you had great time playing against each other. I had it, because you were defending hard, and taking the forts back all the time.
And that’s the point, having fun, not points !

in WvW

Posted by: Hjulstad.6317

Hjulstad.6317

Well atleast you can get into WvW without a que now .. Only Time there is any que for the 3 home zones is around 20:00 GMT +1 to 23:00 .. Before and after there is no que.. But kitten yesterday when fighting the french in their home zone i just couldnt stop laughing, sooooooo many of them.. When 10-15 died it arrived 20-30 new hehe.. Great fun and good fights with both servers so far! And all this crying about nightcapping is just a bad excuse, all had the same chance to do it. And i atleast know 1 alliance WHO tried making it happen, FUBAR , and afaik most big guilds and active WvW guilds are in that alliance, so just schuuuush about that thing being unfair..

Member of TUP
@
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

Let me laugh yesterday night, from 18:00 until 00:00 we had minimum 300 pts and you guys were

..so you’re laughing because you were winning in “prime time” because SFR had OUTMANNED at Saturday evening?

Are you proud of your achievements or something?

TO ALL WHINERS : Stop complaining, and go on playing. Because it’s a game. And even if you loose this week, maybe next one you’ll win.

And you still don’t get it do you? People are not having fun. That’s why they are not playing. Not just in SFR but elsewhere as well.

It’s not even about the winning. It’s about WvW becoming pointless, fast. You say “go play, points don’t matter”, but how can I play? Wherever I go, I am overrun by superior numbers and there’s nothing I can do. I’d like to not just PvP, I’d like to become involved with siege and keep upgrades. But I can’t, because I’m not wasting my money on something that will 100% be gone in few hours when everyone goes asleep.

And if forget about WvW (keeps, upgrades, siege) and just go and PvP.. I will keep running into overwhelmingly bigger numbers all the time. Even the middle lake that’s usually calm end empty had French zerg in it. That’s not fun.

You say “this is a game”. Yeah. And we’re not payed to play with you. If you want to PvE vs Kraits (as your bots yesterday from EPIC etc, in a ball, until I killed 5 of them alone without their reaction), if you want to PvE vs door and walls – go ahead.

And funny that you mention how score isn’t important, when you’re the ones who only care about the score. Why else would you PvE in PvP?

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

ratatosk.1859

As long there’s a fight to be had, I’m happy. Even if we get owned. Not everyone seems to agree with me, unfortunately. Anyway, it’s just 4 more days and Arborstone can move up to get wtfpwned by the two super night zerg servers (or not, you’ll face much, much stiffer night time competition and lose a good few fair weather players either way) while we will move down a tier and fight Kodash and Blacktide again.

Weirdkitten
[spaz] Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Anyways thanks for ~300 kills tonight frogs.

You’r glad for only 300 kill ? , well you rejoice for not much :/

The funny thing here, is when you look discuss, when server X win, he is the best, good strategic, tactis etc, losing the week after, it’s more like , omg wvw broken, canadian, cheat… <3

. Anyway, it’s just 4 more days and Arborstone can move up to get wtfpwned by the two super night zerg servers

Well, it’s already done, last week, Elona wtfpwned us in the nitecap

Anyway you have good guild, like OSC and some other on AS map, but this is not enough for all the maps..

Jade Quarry

in WvW

ratatosk.1859

True, we don’t have enough largish organised guilds to cover everything. And too much whining to do what needs to be done with what we have.

Off-topic: SR the same soul reapers that used to play planetside?

Weirdkitten
[spaz] Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

I never understood why people complain about night capping… The system is designed that eventually the servers with better average coverage and/or organization will come out on top.. Of course, we’d all like that equilibrium comes sooner rather then later, but let’s not forget patience is a virtue…

For example it’s almost a certainty at this point that next week’s top tier will be contested between Vizunah, Arborstone and Elona.. All three servers have massive night coverage, so that tier is for the most part balanced as far as that is concerned.. After a couple of more weeks all 27 servers will be balanced and night capping issue will be for the most part eliminated, leaving population and organization as more relevant requirements for victory…

Why not be happy that (speaking about my server only of course) SF has one of the lowest (if not the lowest) populations of EU servers, but is ranked 6th.. and if you have ambitions bigger then your current abilities I’d suggest you do something about them instead of complaining, like actively searching for guilds/people who’d transfer to your server and play during the night time.. my 2 cents of course.

-random guy that just transferred to SF

in WvW

Webley.1295

Fighting a bunch of bad zergy gang bangers from FR. This is not an elite video.

Next video will be me and my mate ambushing them as they go back to the zerg from spawn

NOTE: I popped thieves guild because I expected more from the necromancer, but he turned out rubbish and it was a waste

All wearing 3 orbs buff. The guardian showed up with a thief so I had to bail as thats not I fight I cant win unless I catch the thief off guard

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Off-topic: SR the same soul reapers that used to play planetside

No, we were only on Warhammer Online.

Jade Quarry