Seafarer's vs Kodash vs Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

I must say that tonight we had awesome community meeting on Seafarer’s Rest where most of serious guilds that participated agreed on using same Team Speak 3 when doing WvW.

Its 1:47 AM … good 30 minutes after score reset, SFR have 300 points and we have over 200 players on Community Team Speak, with over 10 guilds across all map’s.

Despite being medium server who lost a lot of players ( most servers did ) I think we will provide good fight’s to all our opponents.

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Very Tight with Kodash atm. Good fights in Angury Rock Borderland.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Zarastro.7849

Zarastro.7849

Indeed. You guys thwarted our attempts to take the fortress twice before we finally managed to conquer it and so far you certainly gave us a run for our money.

in WvW

Posted by: Paestan.7516

Paestan.7516

Good Start @ SFR, at the beginning we have ~250-300 (~100 on our Community TS) people for all Borderlands [We drop SFR Border the first hour, because not enough coordinatet players).

At this time, we have 50-60 WvW Player (~40 people on the Com-TS) to hold the Borderland and fight in the Eternal, go Augury “HOLD THE LINE”

It make me sad, to see nothing SFR or Augury Players out of eternal. I hope my mates don’t cap in the week a lot over the night with PvD, just need foe to fight with real enemys I hate it to fight vs NpCs.

Best wishes and a good hunting from Kodash for a good week with a lot of nice Primetime fights

(I’m most of the time in our Borderland [Kodash], then you have proplems with exploiting Player etc. you can tell it to me, for a fair week I send it to the guilds ^.^)

Sry for my bad english, I understand that but I’m bad to write it ;D

Pästan Sturmkralle – Charr – Guardian – 80
Miruqui Sturmkralle – Sylvari – Thief – 80
WvW tactician of ~Kodash~

(edited by Paestan.7516)

in WvW

Posted by: EcioMulticore.2967

EcioMulticore.2967

Congrats @ FU and OSC this two Guilds plays this week very good its make so a loot fun to fight with you two.

Greetz from VII – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

Congrats @ FU and OSC this two Guilds plays this week very good its make so a loot fun to fight with you two.

Greetz from VII – Kodash

Thx Bro!
We are having fun and hard time too

Gz to all Kodash guys.

This last hour at SM was a real hell btw.

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

SFR, best medium Server in the world – However its also frustrating some times offpeak for aussie players!!

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

SFR, best medium Server in the world – However its also frustrating some times offpeak for aussie players!!

What do you mean ?

For all SFR players if you are WvW focused make sure you join community TS every time you are in WvW. http://www.pevepe.net/gw2forum/m/6083582/viewthread/4758259-team-speak-3-read-me-access

We have a project going from last Friday and so far a lot of WvW focused guilds and players are being on community TS all the time during WvW. ( 200+ players daily )

Guilds/Teams can either be in public map channels or make their own subchannels.
( everyone can make them no special permissions needed )

p.s. Thanks to Kodash and Augury we have some nice fights

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

(edited by IKShadow.4582)

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

gogogo Ghost Busters!!!

Anet loves us all

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest