Season chests being awarded?

in WvW

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

The achievement just popped up but I got no chest while half of my guild did get a chest with the achievement aswell? Seems to be majorly bugging out.

talking about SEASON CHEST, not achievement chests

It seems people randomly get them after relogging in WvW.

Check your real WvW tab to see the spring season achievement, most can see it there already + your placement for this season.

Attachments:

(edited by Xuro.5861)

in WvW

Posted by: islarose.7356

islarose.7356

The season chests won’t be awarded until after the season ends (after May 30). Some people will get chests when they complete their meta, depending on which achievement you finished your meta with. I’m guessing this is what your friends/guildies are referring to. Some of the achievements reward chests, tomes of knowledge, or ascended crafting materials (you can check your progress and see the rewards you’ve collected so far – they’re listed next to each achievement’s point value).

in WvW

Xuro.5861

I’m talking about the season chest, not the achievement chests.

My younger brother is staring at his season chest right now, similar icon as the 5/10/15/20k achievement chests.

More friends keep reporting already getting theirs randomly after relogging.

in WvW

Xuro.5861

Took a picture of the bugged achievement.

Added it to the first post.

in WvW

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

Is your server locked into its position, perchance? Will it finish 7th no matter what the results of this week’s matchup is?

in WvW

Xuro.5861

Is your server locked into its position, perchance? Will it finish 7th no matter what the results of this week’s matchup is?

Nope, we can become 6th if we win although we most likely won’t.

Doesn’t seem it’s working like intended as most of us didn’t get the chest with the achievement.

in WvW

Posted by: Dilligaf Wyt.1867

Dilligaf Wyt.1867

My brother got his. he opened it and inside was the tickets. problem was after he opened it he had issues with the interface. Couldn’t type in chat or move anything in his inventory.

in WvW

Posted by: Delois.3974

Delois.3974

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/26dt7v/wvw_season_2_reward/

Reddit thread of a few other people getting it.

in WvW

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

Looks like these achievements (both) are from previous season or first one just a bug. My server was 1st in silver league in previous season. This season my server doesn’t have any chances to be in first place. I didn’t gen any chest this season. This is how achievements looks for me:

Attachments:

(edited by axe.5621)

in WvW

Posted by: Dilligaf Wyt.1867

Dilligaf Wyt.1867

I am guessing it is a bug. My brother just created his account about three months ago so he hasnt participated in any prior tourneys. I thought it strange for him to get his before I got mine.

in WvW

Xuro.5861

Well today I didn’t get a chest at all even with the server placing 5th.

Just awesome.

in WvW

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

Same. I think everyone who got buggy achievements didn’t get any reward. And looking at complains there are many of them so lets hope they will sort it out with next patch (tomorrow).