Seige Razor - The original tactivator

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

It is time for this guy to make a major comeback to a BL near us, and I think he would be an awesome T3 or T2 tactivator slot that could be used on ANY objective even a camp, ok, maybe not a camp, but it’d be fun. Plus it’s participation! Come on Anet, please, please pretty please.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

(edited by HazyDaisy.4107)

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

No. Never again.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Ah yes, Siegerazor… that kitten brother of commander Siegerazer renowned for his ability to shave siege.

in WvW

HazyDaisy.4107

I’m not talking spawn Razor, he was a newborn kitten. No no, this would be MEGA RAZOR right in Bay lords at the pull of a lever. No half built seige either, he’d just drop right on the zerg at Bay lords and crush half of them with his weight, then fire skin melting lasers at the other half, the water at bay would help alittle with the burning, but the sharks would finish the runners off.

Sorrows Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: aerodynamique.5267

aerodynamique.5267

I’m not talking spawn Razor, he was a newborn kitten. No no, this would be MEGA RAZOR right in Bay lords at the pull of a lever. No half built seige either, he’d just drop right on the zerg at Bay lords and crush half of them with his weight, then fire skin melting lasers at the other half, the water at bay would help alittle with the burning, but the sharks would finish the runners off.

Boi what?

Attachments:

competitive ele guyyyy

in WvW

HazyDaisy.4107

Boi what?

Were the lasers too much? Ok, how about replacing the laser death phase with a stealth reveal pulse?

Sorrows Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Why can’t we choose where commander siege razor attack? Little bit better AI and siege razor would be better commander than players.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Please also let it summon quaggan minions, they would go around breaking down every gates on the bl with their pitchforks

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

We activated him so the enemy could see that. Then we would go someplace else and take one of their objectives.

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

“ROAR! this is what i live for”

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in WvW

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

For those who need to ask “Who?”:

Siege Razor was necessary as a tutor for the first players in WvW when the game started, demonstrating how siege would work for taking a tower. His role progressed from “tutor” to “distraction” as he was often started in order to cause swords on one objective while players went elsewhere. Finally he was retired (along with his surprisingly aggressive Yak).

I too would enjoy seeing a return in some form for Siege Razor. Perhaps he, and his Yak, should be allowed to freely roam the borderlands along a random path, acting as a mobile sentry. Alternatively he could sit at the spawn in a home borderlands and run a short cinematic intro for players new to WvW…

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Siege Razor was necessary as a tutor for the first players in WvW when the game started, demonstrating how siege would work for taking a tower. His role progressed from “tutor” to “distraction” as he was often started in order to cause swords on one objective while players went elsewhere. Finally he was retired (along with his surprisingly aggressive Yak).

I too would enjoy seeing a return in some form for Siege Razor. Perhaps he, and his Yak, should be allowed to freely roam the borderlands along a random path, acting as a mobile sentry. Alternatively he could sit at the spawn in a home borderlands and run a short cinematic intro for players new to WvW…

Yes his yak taught us new players one of the most important and fundamental skill of this game mode: PVD and bashing our heads on the gate.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in WvW

HazyDaisy.4107

If SR was a tactviator that drop down at a lords room, he could teach new players how to dodge

Sorrows Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Actually….. they were put in to help people break out of their spawn and get a foothold on the map. At the time, it wasn’t uncommon to log in and see that another server had capped and upgraded everything, so you’d have to try to crack t3 areas just to get your corner of the map back. Which would be made a lot harder if the server that had capped everything decided to defend those areas. So instead of putting in some sort of upkeep/degrade system for areas outside your third or having the territories in defensively strategic positions, they added a damage sponge NPC that crapped out free siege under invulnerable bubbles. While it got a fair bit of use early on, it eventually just became useful for the free supplies and to act as a distraction.

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

doooo iiiiiiitttt

/15

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in WvW

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

I’d support a tactivator where a player replaces the lord for 15 minutes and is granted increased stats like with a siege golem only using Siegerazor’s skills.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator