Seriously. Does anet play on yak's bend?

in WvW

Posted by: Jitters.9401

Jitters.9401

This is a legit question considering everything that has been going on.

Been a good day of watching yak’s players far far inside our citadel attacking our golems… on more then one occasion.

Also been a good day watching yak’s and maguuma barely hit each other while our bl is full of enemies.

Coincidence how it was allowed to occur last match up and this match up? No. I don’t think so.

What is your problem anet? Any sort of alliance breaks your mechanisms for being outnumbered yet you allow it to occur over and over. What do you think will happen when every match follows the same sort of exploiting you are doing in the sbi, yak’s, maguuma matchup?

A lot of fed up people quitting because of your complacency in the allowing of circumventing your balancing mechanics.

Maybe you guys need to play a different game.

I’ll never read this post again, and i know it will be deleted. But at least I got to put into the open how you promote and accept cheating… If only for a brief time.

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Wow, much tear, so rage

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

It’s just that they don’t care. Simple as that.

They don’t care that you can glitch in garrison walls and kill siege with some AOE attacks. Mesmers been doing that for about a year now. Most players don’t do it and when it happens, often the other people from that server tell the player to stop. But every now and then there is a newbie that does it anyway.

The same with the green keep glitches in EB. You can sent in 5 videos of a thief cheating there, you can report the cheater with your entire guild, they simply don’t care.

And if you link to a video with clear evidence that this cheat still happens, the moderator here simply deletes your post, gives you an infraction and everyone pretends the problem is solved while the cheater just continues to cheat.

It’s kinda like the police destroying your evidence of a crime and punishing you for daring to accuse someone, lol.

Don’t get angry about it. It’s just a game. Just forget about it or you’ll quit this nice game. Just accept that they simply don’t care about a few players cheating.

There is nothing you can do about, nothing at all.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

in WvW

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

You better chill with that truth ish buddy.

in WvW

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Maguuma and Yaks Bend DO have an alliance, that knowledge is clear as day but these FILTHY SHEEPLE can’t see what’s right in front of them. You’ve got to dig deeper, expose them for the game mode ruining monsters they really are.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

(edited by Entioch.6594)

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

Don’t be ridiculous. No-one is ever going to ally with Maguuma, least of all YB.

Exploiting the citadel is illegal, getting “double-teamed” because you’re too busy bashing your heads against Maguuma on EB while you ignore your borderland is your own fault.

…you’re on Maguuma. Well, never mind then.

(edited by Ben K.7329)

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Been a good day of watching yak’s players far far inside our citadel attacking our golems… on more then one occasion.

Not sure what you want the rest of us to do about this… report the cheating idiots, like we do when we see people cheating.

Also been a good day watching yak’s and maguuma barely hit each other while our bl is full of enemies.

Coincidence how it was allowed to occur last match up and this match up? No. I don’t think so.

What is your problem anet? Any sort of alliance breaks your mechanisms for being outnumbered yet you allow it to occur over and over. What do you think will happen when every match follows the same sort of exploiting you are doing in the sbi, yak’s, maguuma matchup?

I think maybe you don’t understand the purpose of a wvw*VW* match instead of SBIvYB. Anet EXPECTS servers to sometimes work together… that’s what makes WvW and RvR interesting, and why pvp ultimately fails in every other game where it’s 1v1.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: WalkinGoon.2408

WalkinGoon.2408

I think this might be relevant to your question, OP:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

During league i saw not one but a whooping FIVE dev at the same time on SBI. So no, Devs do not play on YB, they play on SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

But what if they do?

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

You make me laugh there is no alliance cause if there is tell that to the mags zerg that is in our BL every night and that EBG zerg that rolls everything in its sight. Honestly from what I’ve noticed is SBI gives up pretty easily you guys took a beating one night and that was all it took for you guys to throw in the towel.

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Mag knocked out 3 waypoints in YB BL within 2 hours of eachother last night, there’s no 2v1 happening

Do you even watch this matchup

GM – [Ark]ham

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

If Mag and YB were double teaming us we wouldn’t even have 100k

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Lostara.7109

Lostara.7109

A lot of fed up people quitting because of your complacency in the allowing of circumventing your balancing mechanics.

I’ll never read this post again, and i know it will be deleted. But at least I got to put into the open how you promote and accept cheating… If only for a brief time.

Not enough bags?

in WvW

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

they’re not in an alliance, quit with that silly assumption.

Anet has a lot of players on SBI as well..

as for the people in our spawn area, bloody kill them, They’re attackable, and you aren’t..You can basically sit on top of them all day long spamming AOE.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

During league i saw not one but a whooping FIVE dev at the same time on SBI. So no, Devs do not play on YB, they play on SBI.

I thought that was common knowledge. This thread is gonna go down hard.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I don’t care if Magumma and Yaks want to crawl into bed together. Collecting that many bad players together just means more bag drops for us

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

I don’t care if Magumma and Yaks want to crawl into bed together. Collecting that many bad players together just means more bag drops for us

Those are some bold words from somebody on SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Mad bro?

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Mad bro?

Uh…no

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Sorry…my brain just exploded when someone used the words “alliance” and “2v1” in the same sentence as Maguuma (without proceeding it with the word “against”).

They don’t even 2v1 against Tier 1 servers (which is annoying as heck btw). Why would they bother against SBI?

It’s time to embrace the horror; SBI is worse than YB. You are now the bottom of T3 and need to accept this. You got as far as you did by rolling low for months.

You’re in the upper tier dojo now.

in WvW

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

7 weeks of WINNING silver league and you still don’t get it.

PS: I’m waiting for “A message you posted has been moved to another forum”

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in WvW

Posted by: Sayir.5461

Sayir.5461

Oh the tears, so delicious.

Kaicain – Phoenixes Reborn[PR]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

If they do, I wish they’d do something about our 24/7 siege trolls the last 3 weeks.

But no they don’t. Since release I’ve seen 2 Anet players ever on YB, and both were in PVE Living World events the first day they were released.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Devon is on NS, Izzy is on SBI, and I forget who it was on BG but he’s the only one I’ve seen roll with a zerg. They have an understanding that he’s there as bait for people who want to claim they took out a dev, and the rest reap the easy kills from the myopic fools.

in WvW

Posted by: Qrakan.1392

Qrakan.1392

anet does not play this game at all.. if so they would get teir kitten togheter.