Server Maintenance

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Grant Gertz

Grant Gertz

Producer: WvW, PvP, and Fractals

WvW in Europe will be down for maintenance for roughly 20-40 minutes on 2017-04-21 starting at 03:00 UTC/ 5:00am CEST. There will be in-game announcements before and after the maintenance.

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

TIL There’s a WvW Producer~

waves

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

waves

He’s wearing a few hats. Feels like me at work.

Thank you for the heads up. It’s been asked for a number of times; appreciate you doing that.

Is it wrong that because its EU only that I’m hoping for a reversion back to solo servers for all?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

waves

He’s wearing a few hats. Feels like me at work.

Thank you for the heads up. It’s been asked for a number of times; appreciate you doing that.

Is it wrong that because its EU only that I’m hoping for a reversion back to solo servers for all?

If so I’d never be able to kill you again…

…But yeah fingers crossed for WSR back again even if loads of people leave again home is home.

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

So like.. was there suppose to be maintenance for NA too and didn’t bother to mention that?
15mins now and can’t get into wvw from reset…

I mean it’s great eastern NA has to wait till 10pm to even get reset, because you know they said they wanted to avoid interrupting reset with the later time.. and we get an unannounced maintenance.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

(edited by Xenesis.6389)

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Kirito.4213

Kirito.4213

Great communication as always anet

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Willkilliam.5012

Willkilliam.5012

I mean if this was any other time of day no one would be mad, but no this is pretty messed up

Server Maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Why would yall have the maint at the same time as NA reset and not tell NA? :/ I’m fine with things being taken down to be worked on, but some communication would be nice.

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG