Server skill lag EU worse then NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Alkyoneus.3917

Alkyoneus.3917

I recently switched from NA back to EU and it seems to me that the europe servers (im from EU) have even more difficulty processing large battles. Can someone confirm this. The only thing different apart from region is that I went from tier 1 to tier 7ish and I do hope that t1 doesnt get more server computing power then t7.

It ain’t hot if it isn’t GoT!

(edited by Alkyoneus.3917)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

No. They’re about the same. Anet is having a bug issue with lag that came in with the last patch. You can scan the forums to see it’s happening everywhere. It’s not normally like this.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Alkyoneus.3917

Alkyoneus.3917

No. They’re about the same. Anet is having a bug issue with lag that came in with the last patch. You can scan the forums to see it’s happening everywhere. It’s not normally like this.

But i switched today :/ patch was one week ago.

It ain’t hot if it isn’t GoT!

in WvW

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

IIRC even the EU servers are sitting in the USA.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

No EU servers are stationed in EU. It used to be Germany, but have seen some say it’s been moved to France.

Yeah this lag bug has been around at least two weeks. I have two accounts, one on low tier NA and one on Piken. Seeing the same odd lag on both, and has been the case for two weeks now.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

I once posted a thread like this to.
I went from bg [na] to uw [eu] and the skill lag that i had on the eu server was worst then on the na server.
In na we ran with like 70-80 people and on the eu server we ran with 30-40 or so and got the same lag.
And it was worst then on het na server so there are differents between servers most likely.
So dont know if its true, but think there is a differents between higher tier servers then the lower tier servers.

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!