Server specific WvWvW Forums

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadius.1247

Arcadius.1247

I would like to see some sub-forums for servers here. It’d foster a stronger sense of community, which I know you guys at A Net want.

And also would it be possible to make it that your account can only see the server youre on?

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

Just FYI, many servers, including Ehmry Bay (see link in sig), have their own forums set up where their players discuss WvW and other GW2 topics. Not sure which server you are on but odds are that there is a server forum community for your server set up as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Freelancer.4526

Freelancer.4526

Tales of Tyria | Team Legacy | www.twitch.tv/fr3elancer

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadius.1247

Arcadius.1247

Yes I know people set up their own, my point is that those will always have a population problem some ppl CBA to seek em out. This way you can get more people to participate.

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

Of course I am biased but I don’t agree.

3rd party forums provide a lot more flexibility and a lot more value added services than this official forum ever could, that’s not even talking about a different moderation approach.

The Ehmry Bay forum has some 650 players signed up, many of whom are daily WvW participants, and we are gaining about 10 members per day without to actually run any kind of ad campaign, just by word of mouth.

People will go where they can contribute and where they feel valued. I am inclined to say that the Ehmry Bay forum has more EB players present than this forum here.

in WvW

Posted by: joebane.5872

joebane.5872

www.yaksbend.com

Joebane – Yak’s Bend
Foo Guild – www.fooguild.com