Server transfer 3rd matchup still no WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Lennex.7640

Lennex.7640

I changed my server from srf to kodash on the 27.4. and still can’t enter the WvW.
I dont understand what this wvw ‘ban’ after a servertransfer should solve in the first place… Since the people are paying money to do this it’s insane that you arent allowed to play after paying. Also ists funny that the description says literally nothing specific about how long the ‘ban’ will be.
I am realy disapointed by this because the only reason most ppl change the server is to play with their friends and guilds WvW. Period. So punishing the ppl who give you monney and just want to enjoy your game is just endlessly sad Arena Net.
Also when there are a lot of achievement farmers transfering right now this does not change a thing imo.

Hoping for a change or some explanation….

Sincerely,
—Lennex

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Reset today – locks you out for the current match and next match (which ends today). There have been many posts why.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Lennex.7640

it ended 48 min ago or am i mistaken?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

He’s on EU. EU reset happened already I think so if he transferred on April 27th he should be able to enter now. I’d contact support by this time.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Lennex.7640

got me a ticket now… still sad

in WvW

Lennex.7640

/thread guested on sfr and can join again…..

in WvW

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Just a guess, but they might base it on NA reset time for everyone. Try it again in 6 hours.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

/thread guested on sfr and can join again…..

That sounds quite broken. Good luck!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

He’s on EU. EU reset happened already I think so if he transferred on April 27th he should be able to enter now. I’d contact support by this time.

Good point. I wonder if they didn’t fubar this and it is NA server reset based like the other poster surmised…… If it doesn’t reset in a few hours – yah ticket time.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Blakocity.6312

Blakocity.6312

Im locked out transferred from Blackgate to Borlis pass. Would I be able to transfer back to BG to play wvw without the lockout?

in WvW

Posted by: Darlantan.3689

Darlantan.3689

I’m having the same problem — US player, transferred from CD to DB on Apr 29.

I transferred specifically to join in WvW on Friday and Saturday nights, and my availability for Saturday nights is uncertain. In the event that this is just taking a while to take effect, one hour may as well be one week as far as I’m concerned. My guild turns in for the evening pretty early and if I miss tomorrow night, which is typical, it’ll be the 16th before I join back up with them.

I have a ticket in, but this is extremely frustrating; I don’t even feel like having a beer!