Server transfer for WvW

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: huwpewpew.6075

huwpewpew.6075

Hello!

As the topic name suggests, I’m currently in Tier 1 and losing the will to live from getting constantly mobbed by Viz whilst trying to WvW.

I’m very interested in transferring to a more balanced WvW server.

I don’t really care about winning/losing or coverage or any of that. I just want a fair environment where my actions might have a contribution or where playing well can actually make a difference without the threat of ridiculous overwhelming numbers/ imbalances.

I’ve asked around a couple of servers and currently interested in Far Shiverpeaks.

Any input on a good server would be very welcome

Thank you.

Edit: I should note I’m playing EU server desolation currently

(edited by huwpewpew.6075)

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello,

Take a look at this. Anything with 30k-40k difference between the servers is generally indicative of a balanced tier. Also, you might want to check out which time zone where most of the good fights are.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I’ll probably look from T4 and above for smaller scale fights. T1-T3 will have blobs no doubt.

BlackGate

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Far Shiverpeaks is a good choice, we woud be happy to welcome you if u do so

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: huwpewpew.6075

huwpewpew.6075

Excellent, I’ll have to start farming gold to fund it ><

Assuming I do move to FSP who are the WvW guilds to look out for?

Thanks for all replies so far

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I would most likely recommend you to transfer on Gunnar’s Hold.

It could very well be one of the most smallscale-friendly servers in EU. They are currently in T8 but i really want them to come back to T7 again. We had some great smallscale fights and duels against Imp, SOE, Psy and other guilds i forgot to mention.

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

FSP sounds like a good idea, its a great server!
When i was there, the main guilds for WvW were AoA and DeX.

I also highly suggest you do not go anywere near Gunnars hold server.
When the fight gets hard they give up and when they have a easy match up, then turn up in 3x everyone else’ numbers.

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Marlinn.6428

Marlinn.6428

I can only recommend Far shiverpeaks, since our descent from tier 1 we’ve become a much closer community, and we’ve also gained a lot of new players and commanders since those days. We’re stable somewhere between Tier 5 and Tier 4 at the moment, but AM got some nice reinforcements which is why the tier is not balanced at this time.

As for WvW guilds, at the moment we have 2 guilds purely focussed on it, AoA being semi-hardcore WvW, and DeX hardcore WvW. We obviously have alot more guilds with WvW events, however those are PvX and play 2-3 times a week.

Good luck, and I hope to see you soon on the battlefield!

Commander at the Farshiverpeaks

Server transfer for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Kaineng in NA, could really use a hand or two in EU time zone

Crazy Leg